Start by marking “Saved by Love” as Want to Read:
Saved by Love

Saved by Love

They meet under impossible circumstances!

She is kidnapped by terrorists blackmailing her father, a Supreme Court Judge. He leads the team sent to rescue her.

Trekking to safety through Ladakh... They are in danger of falling in love. But, Lt. Col. Arjun Rathod knows that Naina Ahuja, engaged to politics' rising star, is not meant for him.

Forever changed by her trauma,
Paperback
Published January 1st 2020 by Locksley Hall Publishing LLP

To ask other readers questions about Saved by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved by Love

Start your review of Saved by Love
Devika Fernando
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful read that I devoured within two days (didn’t have the time to read it in one sitting).

There’s a lot to love about this romantic suspense novel set in India. It starts with a bang, smack in the middle of a kidnapping in Ladakh that makes your heart ache for the heroine Naina. What follows is an adventurous hike through the mountains. It’s a roller-coaster-ride of action, emotion and interesting character development. The hero Arjun – intensely droolworthy, if I may say so – i
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read by this author, and I quite liked it.

It had everything I enjoy in a good romance - characters you can love and cheer for, good chemistry, some angst, and a heartwarming HEA.

There were a couple of character motivations that I could not understand, but honestly, I never really scrutinize character motives in a romance. I mean, unless it directly hampers the main plot, and in this one - it does not. Also, these are smaller/side characters that I am talking about, so i
Inderpreet Uppal
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BANG ON! SAVED BY LOVE

The name says it all! Yes, they are rescued – literally and by love. The title is so apt, the characters are so apt, the story is so apt, the conflict, the setting of Ladakh every damn thing about the book begs you to keep reading!

I finished the book in a few hours and like many of the books that stay with the reader long after you finish them, it called me back to read a few of the beautiful, expressive and at times lyrical, heart-tugging passages again and again.

When you
Arti
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very well written and fast paced story. The characters are realistic and the scenes have been well described. My favourite character is Aryan, Arjun’s brother, who is understanding and does not feel scared to let Naina and Arjun know what he feels. Ethan’s protective side was something which the author has portrayed as being the right thing to do. There are certain situations in the book when I could not help myself from laughing out loud.
Angela Peixoto
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shilpa Suraj did it again and wrote yet another thrilling love story that one reads with a mixture of anxiety, fear, sadness and right at the end with a well deserved HEA. A must read
Nikita (Njkinny's Blog)
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance lovers
Recommended to Nikita by: Shilpa Suraj

Saved by Love by Shilpa Suraj is her latest book that is yet another beautiful love story that has suspense, heartfelt emotional play and characters that stay with the readers throughout and then some.

The cover is catchy and attractive. The blurb is intriguing and creates an instant interest in the book.

The story looks predictable like the many other I-am-in-love-with-my-rescuer types but Shilpa gives the story her personal flavor and makes it a completel
Neha C
Mar 21, 2020 rated it liked it
I'm not a hardcore romantics reader, but I stumbled upon this book as part of a giveaway and wanted to read it to balance out all the non-fiction (which is often heavy reading) that I was reading at the moment.
I was glad to receive an author-signed copy of Saved by Love. Of course, there were no demands for a review in exchange but here I am, reviewing this book because every author deserves a feedback for the hard work they put in.

I wanted to rank the book 3.5/5 as there were times when I wan
Kavita
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book made a way into my heart through its cover which depicts two people together just beyond a wired fence and it so very well describes the story of Arjun and Naina.

Arjun and Naina meet in very difficult and challenging circumstances and are attracted to each other, also feel a lot of affection towards each other which they conveniently explain it away by crediting the circumstances but there is a metaphorical wired fence around them and what is it? Are they able to stay together and as
Ruchi Singh
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, where do I start… don’t we all love a little action, some tingling thrill, along with hot passionate romance. A little distance from the loved one, tiny misunderstanding and then getting reunited by divine faith, or shall I say a practical, concerned brother.

‘Rescued By Love’ has all these elements and more. Naina meets handsome, tough, six-pack-abs-type Lt. Colonel Arjun, on the treacherous mountains of Laddakh, where she has been kidnapped by the terrorists. Macho Arjun and his team res
Kavita
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Take :

Some authors define pain beautifully. The pain of love,longing and loving someone inspite of being one sided. This is one such story. I loved the way the story and the characters handle their emotions.

Naina comes from a affluent family which is dominated by her ruthless father for whom its always about himself. After being kidnapped by the terrorists and being rescued by Lt Col Arjun she starts her journey back home only to spend time with Arjun and fall in love with him.

Arjun rescues h
Shraddha Gupta
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Saved by Love by Shilpa Suraj is a book that made me fall in love with Arjun & Naina, the protagonists. I enjoyed reading the book and the story till the last page. I was so overwhelmed with emotions, that with every twist in the plot, my heart was beating fast for the awaiting adventure and excitement. The story was moving at the right pace to let the readers get acquainted with every character. The scenes narrated by the author seemed to be right in front of my eyes. I could imagine being in t ...more
Samee
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ever felt attracted to someone who helped you!?

The book felt like a sweet cute mysterious journey of finding and saving your love.
The journey which merely started as a mission to save daughter of Supreme Court judge's daughter felt like a simple sweet straightforward process. Although with the entangled obstacles turned into a story of freedom, ambition, and intriguing twist of events.

The book has a perfect combination of drama, love, romance, family relationships, and of all the powerful messag
Nimi
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shilpa Suraj's Saved by Love is the story of Naina Ahuja and Arjun Rathore - two individuals with very different personalities and lives. So, obviously what they expect and want from life is also drastically different.

And yet when destiny brings them together, sparks fly.

Through Saved by Love, we see the two traverse through the maze of the circumstances that they face in their attempts to stay unaffected by and away from each other. I read this book in one go, as this story went from the mounta
Shashank
Apr 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well, the book is a breezy read because while reading I found all those bookish attributes which are required to present in a book. The story is good along with a nice and progressive plot,I loved the characters because the explanation is too good.

Things I liked
Good plot
Interesting storyline
Easy dailect
Engaging story

In the starting I wasn't enjoying the book much but as soon as I drifted the book attracted me .

Overall a nice and light read and you can pick ii up!
mayuri patel
Deloris Rickman
Aug 02, 2020
Kamakshi Kanodia
Oct 02, 2020

• Araina's Always and Forever: A Second Chance Romance with the Magic of First Love
  • Something Old, Something New: An Anthology of Indian Second Chance Romance Novellas
  • Falling for Cinderella: An Indian Billionaire Romance
  • The Spy Who Came In from the Cold
  • Split Second (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #1)
  • Tiger by the Tail
  • Hit and Run
  • Knock, Knock! Who's There?
  • I'll Bury My Dead
  • The Hawa Mahal Murders
  • An Ace Up My Sleeve
  • The Vulture Is a Patient Bird
  • The Confused Bridegroom: A Romantic Comedy
  • My Love, A Liar (Small Town Girl Romance #2)
  • Entangled
  • Mr & Mrs Sehgal (Mr & Mrs Series Book 1)
  • In Care of Sam Beaudry