Start by marking “Saved by Love” as Want to Read:
Saved by Love

Saved by Love

They meet under impossible circumstances!

She is kidnapped by terrorists blackmailing her father, a Supreme Court Judge. He leads the team sent to rescue her.

Trekking to safety through Ladakh... They are in danger of falling in love. But, Lt. Col. Arjun Rathod knows that Naina Ahuja, engaged to politics' rising star, is not meant for him.

Forever changed by her trauma,
Paperback
Published January 1st 2020 by Locksley Hall Publishing LLP

To ask other readers questions about Saved by Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saved by Love

Start your review of Saved by Love
Devika Fernando
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful read that I devoured within two days (didn’t have the time to read it in one sitting).

There’s a lot to love about this romantic suspense novel set in India. It starts with a bang, smack in the middle of a kidnapping in Ladakh that makes your heart ache for the heroine Naina. What follows is an adventurous hike through the mountains. It’s a roller-coaster-ride of action, emotion and interesting character development. The hero Arjun – intensely droolworthy, if I may say so –
Shantala  (Shanaya Tales)
Jan 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book I read by this author, and I quite liked it.

It had everything I enjoy in a good romance - characters you can love and cheer for, good chemistry, some angst, and a heartwarming HEA.

There were a couple of character motivations that I could not understand, but honestly, I never really scrutinize character motives in a romance. I mean, unless it directly hampers the main plot, and in this one - it does not. Also, these are smaller/side characters that I am talking about, so
Arti
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A very well written and fast paced story. The characters are realistic and the scenes have been well described. My favourite character is Aryan, Arjun’s brother, who is understanding and does not feel scared to let Naina and Arjun know what he feels. Ethan’s protective side was something which the author has portrayed as being the right thing to do. There are certain situations in the book when I could not help myself from laughing out loud.
Inderpreet Uppal
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
BANG ON! SAVED BY LOVE

The name says it all! Yes, they are rescued – literally and by love. The title is so apt, the characters are so apt, the story is so apt, the conflict, the setting of Ladakh every damn thing about the book begs you to keep reading!

I finished the book in a few hours and like many of the books that stay with the reader long after you finish them, it called me back to read a few of the beautiful, expressive and at times lyrical, heart-tugging passages again and again.

When you
Nikita (Njkinny's Blog)
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: All romance lovers
Recommended to Nikita by: Shilpa Suraj

Saved by Love by Shilpa Suraj is her latest book that is yet another beautiful love story that has suspense, heartfelt emotional play and characters that stay with the readers throughout and then some.

The cover is catchy and attractive. The blurb is intriguing and creates an instant interest in the book.

The story looks predictable like the many other I-am-in-love-with-my-rescuer types but Shilpa gives the story her personal flavor and makes it a
Kavita
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book made a way into my heart through its cover which depicts two people together just beyond a wired fence and it so very well describes the story of Arjun and Naina.

Arjun and Naina meet in very difficult and challenging circumstances and are attracted to each other, also feel a lot of affection towards each other which they conveniently explain it away by crediting the circumstances but there is a metaphorical wired fence around them and what is it? Are they able to stay together and as
Shraddha Gupta
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Saved by Love by Shilpa Suraj is a book that made me fall in love with Arjun & Naina, the protagonists. I enjoyed reading the book and the story till the last page. I was so overwhelmed with emotions, that with every twist in the plot, my heart was beating fast for the awaiting adventure and excitement. The story was moving at the right pace to let the readers get acquainted with every character. The scenes narrated by the author seemed to be right in front of my eyes. I could imagine being ...more
Niki_k

• The Confused Bridegroom: A Romantic Comedy
  • Untethered & Other Stories: A Flash Fiction Collection
  • My Love, A Liar: Small Town Girl Romance #2
  • Accidentally Ever After
  • A Meditation on Murder (Death in Paradise #1)
  • Precious and Grace (No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency #17)
  • No Orchids for Miss Blandish (Blandish's Orchids and Dave Fenner #1)
  • The Flesh of the Orchid
  • Inherit the Dead
  • The Spy Who Came In from the Cold
  • Stay with Me (With Me In Seattle, #9)
  • Marriage Under Fire (Grayce Walters, #4)
  • Split Second (Sean King & Michelle Maxwell, #1)
  • The Seven Minutes
  • Before, and Then After
  • The Worst Daughter Ever
  • Say Yes to the Marquess (Castles Ever After, #2)
  • Tiger by the Tail