Start by marking “Where the Stars Fall” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Where the Stars Fall

Ana Simons

Where the Stars Fall

Betrayal always comes from the ones you least expect…

When the man he’d always considered his second father betrays him, Brian Anderson’s controlled world spins out of control. Left without closure, a year has passed and he’s more determined than ever to make the man pay for hurting the ones he loves most, his family.

Immersed in his search for justice, falling in love was
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: March 2020

To ask other readers questions about Where the Stars Fall, please sign up.
Ana Simons Hello, Rachel. Thank you for your message.
Hello, Rachel. Thank you for your message.
Free Falling isn't available for purchase yet. Consider joining my reader group on FB, where members will have the opportunity to receive an ARC before it publishes.
Kindest regards,
Ana x(less)

Start your review of Where the Stars Fall
Paula
Can't understand any of these positive reviews. The story is from the Hero's POV only and I've only gotten to 30% or so before I DNF'd (view spoiler) ...more
Rachelle Mills
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The atmosphere of this story is incredibly detailed to the point you get to see pictures in your head instead of reading words in a book.

I'm a connoisseur of language and she has delivered a masterpiece to be read over and over again.

It's a book you can come back to and never gets old.

Highly recommend reading for all the lovers of romance and language.
Colleen
Jan 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIS BOOK WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND GRABBED MY HEART, MIND AND TICKLED MY HUMOR FROM THE FIRST TIME I READ THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS LAST YEAR AND HAVE WAITED IMPATIENTLY FOR THE STORY TO FURTHER COME TO LIFE.

GETTING INSIDE BRIAN AND OLIVIA'S HEADS AND HEARING THEIR THOUGHTS AND FEARS AND JOYS AND TEARS AND LEARNING THE WHY'S AND HOW'S OF THEIR FALLING INTO SUCH A DEEP AWE INSPIRING LOVE WAS VERY PRECIOUS. BRIAN'S OPEN HONESTY WAS WHAT WE ALL FEEL BUT NEVER SAY OUT LOUD. IT WAS REFRESHING AND
Ritsert-Clark, Claudia
I'll be honest up front. Romance is not something I usually read. Why? Well, it tends to be stereotype, very often very superficial, soppy - just not my style. When I got a copy of this story for pre-review I wondered whether I would be able to do it justice.
I needn't have worried.
Free Falling is not your average romance story. It goes beyond the boundaries of the genre, exploring and offering a true insight in the complexities of human relationships.
That I DO enjoy.
Add credible, likeable
May Freighter
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with Brian and Olivia. They both have been through a lot in terms of relationships not working out, yet they still managed to rekindle the love they had for one another in the past, though not without some trials.
The author manages to write a very emotional, compelling, and strikingly visual novel where you are put in the shoes of Brian, the architect who works for his father’s firm. His relationship falls through because his girlfriend cheats on him and, when things look bleak,
Akshra
Dec 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The moment I started reading it I landed myself into the world of what I was reading.
The book captures your mind and heart with its inherently powerful narrative & gripping moments.
A good thing adding to the beauty of the book and doing justice to it all the more is the male protagonist's perspective.
One moment and you realise that it has always been that one person & it will always be him/her.
It offers you unadulterated 'love'.
Amazing book,beautifully written..
Ending with the profound
Frankie
Jun 20, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manho, dnf, skip, cheating
The only thing I liked is the cute kids with the most funniest of lines. Everything else is pure garbage!
This jerk of a Hero is the only one with a POV and whether he is in a relationship with the heroine or not, he is constantly being turned on by other women - and there were plenty OW drama in this!

I skimmed page after page to see if it would get better but honestly it didn't! This author is now in my avoid forever list....
Mary Parks
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brian and Olivia are crazy....and crazy in love! They both think the other is a heartbreaker, and have spent a decade getting over the other....ummm not so much!! Told from Brian's point of view..which I loved..you see this couple fight, fall and figure out they are meant to be...and the misunderstandings!!! Oh man, if they just shut up for a second (Brian) not lied about ANYTHING (Brian) and stopped jumping to conclusions so quickly (Olivia at first, but Brian too) and most importantly learned ...more
Teri
Jun 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
These two are just bat s$$t crazy. He has a past and it continues to bit him in the rear when he is just too nice and makes some questionable choices even knowing it is going to blow up. She has been screwed by men and her inclination since their first go round is to run. Run not talk. Run and assume the worst. Run and leave him behind. No wonder the guy is off his rocker and an emotional basket case. Well things take a turn and they both have to make some changes but nope it aint gonna be easy ...more
Coco.V
Jul 10, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (7/10/2018)!

Blurb:
Does a man ever forget the first girl he truly loved?

I couldn’t get past the anger corroding me inside. Learning my fiancée was having an affair with a family friend, a man I looked up to like a father my entire life, left me broken and bitter. With little to no faith in women and relationships, I was determined to swear off love or any serious entanglements.

At least, that was the plan.

Enter Olivia, the girl who once left me without so much as a goodbye,
Ricki Dagosta
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No surprise here because once again, Ana has written a beautiful story with believable characters. She takes us on Brian and Olivia's journey to rediscover love through Brian's point of view and is able to touch every emotion in such a way that readers feel what the characters are experiencing. To me, that is the proof of a great writer, and Ana is that.

Bravo, you have done it again!

Ricki
Charity Chimni
Nov 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brian and Olivia’s adventure continues. I love that the book is written in Brian’s POV. The story is full of love, passion, drama, realistic situations, and family. I can’t wait for more from these characters. Garth Brooks “Ask me how I know” is a great soundtrack for the story. As soon as I heard the song, I thought of Brian!
Lesa Dunbar
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is wonderful. This story is extremely well written and the characters are so realistic that you can see your life or someone you know in each and every page.I can't say enough about this book. You will definitely want to read this.
Ana Simons
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm excited to announce that Where the Stars Fall releases on March 9. A standalone contemporary romance novel, this is a story of love lost and found that will make you laugh, cry and have all the feels.

Finishing this book and having it see the light of day has been a true labour of love. Completed after the most challenging year of my life, it's now part of a children's charity project I'm very passionate about (learn more about it here: http://bit.ly/2SVv7Qk).

The book's proceeds will be
Kate Smith
Jun 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-books
I had the great pleasure of reading this novel from an ARC copy.
Another engaging read from Ana. The story keeps you wondering what will happen next, as Brian has a chance meeting with the 'girl who got away', while nursing a broken heart from a recent relationship. This novel is refreshing change, written from the male POV, revealing a whole new side to a romance story.
Recommended for those who love romance with a fresh perspective.
Mary
Jan 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a story of love lost and love found with the bitter taste of betrayal and deception along the way.

Brian and Olivia, two people who learned about love and deception as teenagers sadly continued to experience it as adults. It's a heart-wrenching story told by Brian, a protagonist I loved and could relate to from the very beginning. His relationship with Olivia left him confused and hurt however what triggered his philandering ways was when the woman he was supposed to marry ran off with
Kevina
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I am voluntary reviewing an ARC of this book*

Free Falling is such a beautiful and realistic novel. Ana's words are enchanting, the characters are lovable and complex. Five stars!

Sara Pereira
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A voluntary review of ARC :)

It was my first reading of Ana Simons and I loved it! I cried with Brian and laughed with him. I suffered beside him as well. I love his nephew Josh :) He and Olivia are great together. Brian is a sweet heart and i loved being inside in his head and getting to know him.
A love that never really ceased to exist :)
Ana's writing is captivating. And grabbed me from the start.
It'll not be the last :).
Jyothi
Jan 01, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you are looking for romantic love story with all kind of fun and sarcasm dripping to make you laugh uncontrollably, then you have chosen right book to read. The story was narrated by the main leading character and the author so uniquely wrote it from male P.O.V. It is a book, you not often find enjoying and laughing your head off.

It let you know of the ironic thoughts of men literally, what goes around their mind and it was hilarious without any offense on either opposite gender.While
Jessie
Dec 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: everyone
This was an emotional heart wrenching journey we are taken on, filled with passion and all of the beautiful emotions that the author manages to catch and paint with her words.
I have to say that I was hesitant about reading a book from a male pov but it definitely exceeded all of my expectations. Brian is a very complex character, and the way he is explained and described is simply brilliant.
There was times when this book made me cry, times where it made me laugh, as well as times it made me
Evelyn
Feb 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this is my 2nd book by this author. I like her writting style that keep you curious to find out what is next.

Date started: 21 Jan 2018
Date finished: 31 Jan 2018

Ana shared the ARC for FF with me after I have completed Before Dawn earlier this month so that I can be reintroduced to a new Brian and a revised version of FF. I really enjoyed reading FF again, especially the little wisdom and quotes spread out in the story. I made full use of the highlighter and boommark function with this story. But
Katrina Taylor
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i think the book really helped you understand what happens in different relationships from the ones we read.
Kathy Rouchelle
This is the first time I read this author's work so I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was a well written book with a storyline that intrigued me, touched my heart, and irritated the hell out of me, made me laugh out loud and cheer for the lead couple to make it!

Told in Brian's voice, this story takes you on his journey after finding out his fiancee was cheating on him with the man he looked up to as a father figure. He was broken (to say the least), angry, bitter and decided that he would
Shermaine Dowling
I am shocked the author is a woman!!

Through the majority of this 2nd time around love story, I was thoroughly convinced the author had to be male. There was so much thought-provoking introspection by the male character, Brian Anderson, that I felt a woman surely couldn't get into a man's mind like this. Successful architect, Brian had pondered for many years how the true and only love of his life, on the cusp of their burgeoning beginning, could just disappear from his life. Now, many years
Nikkita
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotionally charged

I loved this story so much, I'm not even sure where to begin with this review. Brian and Olivia are reunited after many years apart. The second chance they are given is full of heartache, angst and emotion. Few spots through the story I was laughing out loud, others I was fighting tears. Basically you get all the feels in their story. Beautiful story, fantastic characters, and phenomenal writing.
La
Jul 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is certainly a different experience since it is written from the guy's POV. Nevertheless i enjoy the story. It is emotionally gripping. The author does a good job in wrenching that from the readers. I received this book for free from eBook Discovery. I voluntarily post this review. This is my honest review.
Nancy Daher Mastreno
Good

Brian and Liv are two of the most unlucky people in the relationship department. It’s a wonder they ever find their way back together. Young teen love gone wrong, cheating partners in between the ten years before they are back together and the ex’s causing trouble for the two characters. Lots of misunderstandings and trust issues but hopefully in book 2 of the series we can see how they finally get their act together.
Reading
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Wow.
Intriguing premise, but ultimately a bit dull
Jo Phillips
Jan 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm really pleased I didn't have to wait to long to continue Brian and Olivia's story. This is only the second book I've read that the whole book has been from the man's PoV , I have to say I really enjoyed it. It's so different , but in a good way.I love Brian and Olivia , and can't wait to see what happens next. Well done Ana Simons on another good book.
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First of all, there is a prequel novella to this called Before Dawn which is told from Olivia’s point of view. I have not read it, but this in no way impacted my enjoyment of Free Falling.

Now, onto what I loved about this novel! I enjoyed Brian’s POV, although it was scatter-brained and all over the place, it made him much more realistic and vulnerable. But let me just say, poor Brian is a walking disaster! Every time things started looking hopeful for this man, he managed to find ways to screw

• A Stone in the Sea (Bleeding Stars, #1)
  • Mack Daddy
  • Drowning to Breathe (Bleeding Stars, #2)
  • Crazy About A Cowboy
  • Dare to Enter (The Crazy Rich Davenports #1)
  • Resisting the Rancher (Redwood Falls, #3)
  • Bringing Bella Back (Second Chances #2)
  • A Price Worth Paying (Lean on Me #5)
  • Always in My Heart
  • Against All Odds (Against, #1)
  • Jahleel (Loving All Wrong #1)
  • When We Touch
  • Hotshot (The Bennett Brothers #1)
  • Heartless
  • Dirty Dix (Hard Love Romance, #1)
  • Game On (Aeon Book 1)
  • Forever and Never (Magnolia Cove, #2)
  • Deep Blue (Pathway #1)
Ana is an author of romance and women’s fiction. Her novels are sweet, sexy and witty but also heartfelt and emotional. Drawing inspiration from life, she enjoys writing honest stories about family dynamics and the complexities of modern relationships – which means sometimes you may find yourself relating to the many struggles some of us face in our everyday lives, at other times, cracking a good ...more