Start by marking “Kill for You (A Warrior for Her Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Kill for You (A Warrior for Her Book 2)

Kill for You

(A Warrior for Her #2)

I never believed in angels until I saw her standing in the middle of a crime scene, covered in the blood of a girl she knew nothing about. One look and I knew I needed to know more. Turns out, Faith Donovan is the answer to a lot of prayersand my one shot at taking down Los Zetas, the biggest drug cartel left in Los Angeles.

The way I feel about her has nothing to do with

Published March 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Kill for You, please sign up.
K.A. Denver Yes, funny you should ask...you can get them on Amazon. Need me to link you? I mean that is what you are asking cause I know you aren't wanting a…moreYes, funny you should ask...you can get them on Amazon. Need me to link you? I mean that is what you are asking cause I know you aren't wanting a pirated version of this book.(less)

Start your review of Kill for You (A Warrior for Her Book 2)
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
Octavio," she whispers in her sleep, snuggling closer. I don't intend for it to happen, but in that moment, she steals a little piece of my heart.

I'm on a mission this year to read as many new-to-me authors as I can. The second I read the blurb to this book, I knew Ayden K Morgen would be going straight on my list. And once I finished? Holy crap balls!!! How have I not read her before?

First of all, if you like gritty romance with plenty of suspense and a hero that's a balance of swoony and
Angie
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kill For You features Octavio Hernandez and Faith Donovan, who have been in parts of the Her Best Friend's Father series and Fight For You. Octavio is a detective with the Lost Angeles Police Department and is terribly overworked. Faith works as a bartender in a gang controlled bar, where she receives no pay check for her troubles, but at least she's not cooking and cleaning for the gang boss when she's tending bar!! This book absolutely could be read as a stand alone, but you get so much more ...more
Carol Peake
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an ARC copy of this book and as usual with Ayden K Morgen I could not put it down until it was finished
We return to the world of gangs and the Los Zentas
Octavia rescues a small fragile abused girl from a gangland shoot out.
She is broken and fearful of all human contact after been abused first by her mother who sold her into the horror of the Los Zentas gang and further by the gang who tortured and killed anyone that showed her any type of kindness.
Although her body is broken and
Sharon
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
When a young woman held against her will by the cartel for years is caught in deadly crossfire during a gang war, she doesn't expect to be saved by a hot detective who is determined to keep her safe.

Book 2 of the A Warrior for Her series is my second novel by the author and my review for Book 1 of the series, can be found at Fight For You.  Ms. Morgen's books are full of hot alpha males and vulnerable, yet feisty, females. Her books also have a number of great supporting characters. Some from
Angie Barnes
Mar 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ayden K. Morgen has written a 5-star book that has Faith dealing with everything that has happened to her in the past 5 years with the help of one Detective Octavio Hernandez. Faith has been under the control of the gang Los Zetas for the last 5 years and her life has been a living hell. All she wants is to get away from them but they hurt people who are nice to her so she has no one on her side now. She is at the only place that she has a little freedom and all of a sudden bullets start flying ...more
Jolanda Gelissen
Mar 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, thriller
What a treat to find a new book boyfriend to swoon over! I love when, with each new book an author releases, I find another set of characters to fall in love with and root for.

Detective Octavio Hernandez is a homicide detective with the LAPD. Octavio was a smaller character in the Her Best Friends Father series as well as Kill For You, and I'm very happy that he now gets a chance to tell his own story. When he is called to investigate a drive by shooting in gang territory, he finds Faith
Babel
A romance set against the backdrop of gang wars, abuse, and strong men who fight for good.

Im following this gritty series with obsessive interest because every couple tells an unforgettable story of sacrifice and deep love. Octavio and Faith stole some pretty good scenes in the previous novel, and now it's their turn to fully squeeze our hearts. And so they do.

Gang violence, human trafficking, abuse, and revenge are some of the heavy themes that this book dives into.

Faith is a tiny angel who
Kentucky Bohemian (Grace)
Mar 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of romantic thrillers
"She sees things most don't, remembers what most forget."
Ever had a hard day? Ever felt like life was harder than it should be? Me too. But after reading this story, I'm rethinking my whining ways. Faith is a woman who's had hard days. Every single day that she draws a breath, her life is harder than it should be. Because Faith is a victim of human trafficking.

You may think you've heard a story like Faith's before. But you probably haven't. She wasn't kidnapped to be someone's sex slave. Her
KL Cassanello
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Detective Octavio Hernandez rescues Faith from her enslavement to a gang. As he hides and protects her, they grow closer - reveal their secrets - fall in love. Along the way, they have help from his friends and fellow law enforcement officers, help protecting her, help finding out why the gang wants her back so badly, help discovering who her father was. The action starts in the first chapter, and never lets up, dealing with gang violence, abuse, and human trafficking. This is my first read from ...more
De Mueller
A Terrific Story

I wont get into the premise of this book because the authors blurb does a good job with that.

What I will say is that Ayden does a terrific job with a horrific subject. I was so taken in by the depth of the two main characters of Octavio and Faith that I read way late into the night or should I say early morning as I needed to know how it would all work out. There were quite a few surprises within the storyline along the way and one that I didnt see coming.

If youre looking for
S
Mar 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy of this novel for my honest review.

This book continues as the other in the series with so much suspense, violence, tragedies, love, hot sex, more suspense and over the top action. We get to see Faith and Octavio story evolve in this book. Now mind you the books in the series are standalone but reading the full series will allow the characters to grow on you and with you from book to book.

Faith had been used and abused more than most But thanks to Octavio and his
Marilee
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing love story with feeling, emotion, and an incredible in depth plot tying all the men and ladies we already love from previous books from Ayden!

Having a dynamic like this is really interesting in that we get to see a whole new level of characters from previous books like Kincaid, Mila, and Roman; while also digging into a new branch of the same city and what areas this new book will explore.

This story is really one of a woman who is dealing with a lot of pain and ptsd, which is
Angie Salisbury
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heather
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I was hooked on this story 2 chapters in. Faith is another amazing female lead that spends most of the book coming to terms with her tragic history and becoming the strong woman that Octavio sees from the start. Both characters have had their lives upset by the Zetas gang. But Octavio is a take charge Alpha guy who takes Faith and shows her life can be so much more. Every chapter had me falling a little bit more in love with him. He is the perfect foil to Faith. Plus we got to visit Roman and ...more
Litia
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was definately one of those books you couldnt put down. Having read other books by Ayden you read about some of these characters in Her Best Friends Father series so its nice to see Octavios story as he and Faith were referenced in her last book and now reading their story you just fall in love with these characters. Octavio and Faith what a wonderful connection from the get go it. Octavio went to great lengths to protect Faith from the zetas and would do anything to protect her it was a ...more
Ellen
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Octavio and Faith connect at a crime scene. Octavio is investigating the gang shooting and Faith is a reluctant witness.
The story unfolded with a bang but moved slow in the chapters thereafter. Only after the 50% mark does the pace pick up again. This is a standalone in a series and you do meet other couples and the set up for further stories is included.
I appreciated the growth in the relationship between Faith and Octavio. He supported Faith in her journey working through her fear in a very
Lori
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Faith is a slave to a cartel in LA. When Detective Octavio Hernandez saves her, it becomes his job to protect their star witness. Faith has been mistreated for most of her life and living free is her goal. She is still a captive, just to the police and now hunted by the cartel. Octavia is big and handsome and entranced by this small tortured female. A really good read. Sexy, romantic and danger filled.

Mary Merritt
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can't sleep wanting to stay up and read this book!! I have to know what is coming next!!! Love the back and forth of characters from other books!!!! Must read!!!
Kristina
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Highly recommend.
Jacquie
logy
Bea LaRocca
Mark
Mar 17, 2020

• Emerald (Colors of Crime #5)
  • The CEO of Cristo: A Secret Baby Billionaire Romance (Classic Billionaires, #1)
  • Healing the Rancher
  • His Own Heaven (The Bennett's Bastards Series, #3)
  • Merciless: An Irish Mafia Romance (Wild Irish Book 4)
  • Fast & Hard (The Fast Series, #1)
  • My Brother's wife
  • Sinners & Gin (Top Shelf, #6)
  • Billionaire's Fake Bride: An Enemies-To-Lovers Romance (Hamptons Filthy Rich Novel Book 3)
  • Keeper
  • Huge (Huge, #1)
  • Bullseye: The Monsters Within Duet Book 1
  • Who Falls Hardest (Clearwater University, #3)
  • Dark Daddy Valentine
  • At His Will
  • Switched (Sin City Fets #1)
  • Foul Is Fair (Foul Is Fair #1)
  • Pedal to the Metal (The 'Cuda Confessions #3)
Ayden K. Morgen is the Amazon Bestselling author of the Ragnarök Prophesies series. She lives in the heart of Arkansas with her childhood sweetheart/husband of fifteen years, and their furry minions. When not writing, she spends her time hiking, reading, volunteering, causing mischief, and building a Spork army.

She graduated summa cum laude with her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice

A Warrior for Her (2 books)
  • Fight for You (A Warrior for Her, #1)