Start by marking “Alcoholic Doctor” as Want to Read:
Alcoholic Doctor

Alcoholic Doctor

Retired orthopaedic consultant Dr. Anish Kumar Kurar has worked in three countries accruing a wealth of experience managing critical conditions as well as taking fundamental steps to succeed amidst a climate of harsh reality.

From scarring childhood memories during an impoverished upbringing, he has managed to climb to the top of his profession. Childhood abuse, a shift to
Published January 28th 2020 by Clink Street Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Alcoholic Doctor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alcoholic Doctor

Start your review of Alcoholic Doctor
Between The Pages Book Club (Gemma M)
This is a short book at only 75 pages long, a short read. The writing is also very small. I read this and it was not what I expected really. It is not similar to Adam Kays book or that genre. I would say this is more a biography. Yes, he is an alcoholic and a doctor but we dont get any stories of him working inside the hospital, more about his life, family, achievements and all the different countries and hospitals he has worked at.
It was still a good read, enlightening. Just not what I
Claire
Jan 23, 2020 rated it liked it
This book is written by Dr Anish Kurar, reliving his life from childhood, through medical school and his life as a doctor in India, the UK and Saudi Arabia.

It was interesting to learn quite how much Dr Kurar had to go through within his life; his medical exams, training, morals. I didn't appreciate quite how much time went in to medical training.

Whilst it was an interesting read, I do think there was potential for so much more. The book was only 67 pages long and I think there were some areas
Erren
Kate
marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2020

• The Poison Garden
  • Hidden Bodies (You, #2)
  • Christmas Shopaholic
  • Little White Lies
  • The Alibi Girl
  • Shortcake
  • The Stranger Diaries
  • I Know You
  • Three Hours
  • The Roanoke Girls
  • A Winter Wedding at the Little Duck Pond Cafe (Little Duck Pond Cafe, Book 8): A heart-warming tale of love, family and friendship
  • Mageborn
  • Ketchup Clouds
  • The Switch
  • When You See Me (Detective D.D. Warren, #11; Gardner Universe, #20)
  • Sleep
  • The Dilemma: The New Thrilling Drama from Sunday Times, Million Copy Bestselling Author, B A Paris
  • D.O.G.S (S.T.A.G.S, #2)