Start by marking “Freedom Lake Collection: Books 1 - 3” as Want to Read:
Freedom Lake Collection: Books 1 - 3

Freedom Lake Collection: Books 1 - 3

This omnibus edition contains all three books of the Freedom Lake series. This Christian contemporary romance series includes:

Returning Home (Book 1)
Jo Ellen Baker is shocked to find out that the boy who teased her mercilessly throughout high school, has returned to their hometown of Freedom Lake, and he’s missing a leg. When his mother asks her to renovate their carria
Published January 1st 2020

To ask other readers questions about Freedom Lake Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Freedom Lake Collection

Start your review of Freedom Lake Collection: Books 1 - 3
Carrie Schmidt (Reading is My SuperPower)
I love this series by Toni Shiloh! All of the characters are layered and relatable, and you'll easily find yourself invested in the lives of these Freedom Lake residents. The faith messages are strong (without being preachy) and the romances are sweet and swoony!

You can see my reviews of the individual books below:

RETURNING HOME
GRACE RESTORED
FINALLY ACCEPTED

I wrote this snippet about Finally Accepted but it applies to the whole series -

One of my favorite things about Toni Shiloh’s books is the
Jean Volk
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading Toni Shiloh's books for a couple years now and I LOVE her writing. The characters are so real and I love how she puts God in her stories!
If you have not read any of Toni's books, please consider reading them. I promise you will not be disappointed in her writing.
Andrea Boyd
Feb 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite series by Toni Shiloh! I definitely recommend adding it to your to-be-read list.
Julie G
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Terrific!

Another excellent 3 book series. I started to binge read them but found I had to slow down and ponder. The first two were quick and the challenges the characters faced were easier for me to read about. The third book dealt with identity. In Christ, within a family and in relation to the character’s perception of her DNA. So well done. Thought provoking. Not “just” an easy romance but a story with deeply flawed characters who are learning WHO they are. More real life than a simple romanc
Denise
Sep 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having read quite a bit of fiction in this stressful season, I continue to find the prefect blend of faith and romance in Toni Shiloh’s books. She doesn’t whitewash the struggle of being human or gloss over the ways we hurt even those we love the most. In each story of finding someone who loves our imperfect selves, she includes the deeper truth of the truest unconditional love and forgiveness - that of Jesus.
Julie Rivera
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

Best three book contemporary series I have read this entire pandemic and I have done an obscene amount of reading. Toni Shiloh is new to me. I am so happy I found her! Loved all 3 books equally. Nicely done!
Toni Shiloh
Jan 20, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I hope you enjoy the Freedom Lake Collection!
Angela Jones Laird
Dec 28, 2020
gary r. hartman
Jan 12, 2021

• Something Borrowed: Christmas Weddings Collection
  • Rescuing Lord Inglewood (Inglewood #1)
  • Sweet Waters (Otter Bay #1)
  • The Fifth Avenue Story Society
  • Sweet Tilly (The Drifters & Dreamers #2)
  • Beautiful Storm (Unfailing Love, #4)
  • Tarnished Silver
  • Rains of Remorse (Lantern Beach Romantic Suspense #5)
  • A Makeover Made in Heaven (The Women of Valley View, #8)
  • The House at the End of the Moor
  • Cowboys Don't Marry Their Best Friend (Sweet Water Ranch #1)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Secret Baby (Sweet Water Ranch, #2)
  • Sunriver Dreams Christian Romance Boxed Set: Plus One Romantic Mystery
  • Always You (Murphy Brothers Story #1)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Fake Marriage with Their Best Friend's Sister (Sweet Water Ranch, # 4)
  • Cowboys Don't Have a Marriage of Convenience (Sweet Water Ranch Western Cowboy Romance Book 5)
  • Cowboys Don't Stand Under the Mistletoe
  • Harvest Moon Homecoming (Sweet Haven Farm, #0.5)
Toni Shiloh is a wife, mom, and Christian fiction writer. Once she understood the powerful saving grace thanks to the love of Christ, she was moved to honor her Savior. She writes to bring Him glory and to learn more about His goodness.

News & Interviews