Start by marking “Marrying My Billionaire Boss” as Want to Read:
Marrying My Billionaire Boss

Marrying My Billionaire Boss

A bachelor auction, a wedding we don't remember, and a baby we don't recall making. FML.

I had a plan: move to LA, get a job, find the love of my life. Live happily ever after.

I was on track for this when being assistant to gorgeous billionaire philanthropist Nate Sterling suddenly gets a whole lot more complicated. It's a dream job…until he asks me to save him from a fur-b
Kindle Edition
Published January 10th 2020 by Four Isles Press

To ask other readers questions about Marrying My Billionaire Boss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Marrying My Billionaire Boss

Start your review of Marrying My Billionaire Boss
Alaina
..and now I want to dive into everyone else's stories. Ugh, this was cute.

Marrying My Billionaire Boss was predictable but I enjoyed it all. Ugh, Nate and Evie were just completely adorable. It was honestly cute that they were both trying to get the other to notice them and then they only "looked" when the other wasn't. They also had amazing chemistry and both had strong crazy feelings against the bikini mink girl.

The only thing that was a smidge weird was the whole - you need to get married and
Danny
Well... I don’t think this was as good as I thought it would be.
First, I felt completely lost most of the book about the secondary characters. The MCs talked about them like I should know who they are and how they’re connected. And, I just found out why after reading the author’s note at the end of the book and seeing that each character has their own books, that were released before this one. I always enjoy reading books like this, where a lot of characters are connected but still, the author s
One chapter more
Mar 22, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute and funny but... I hate when the book description gives up the whole plot. Ok, I understand it was quite cliche anyway and the reader could guess what's going to happen, however I feel like I was ripped of the opportunity of patting myself on the shoulder for being such a great detective. ...more
Chelsea Nicole
Jan 27, 2020 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
SPOILERS

SPOILERS I really tried with this book but I can’t read stories that have dumb heroines. First, the book went on and on in the beginning then sped up somewhere in the middle. There’s a major difference between being naive and just plain stupid. The heroine was just stupid. She marries a billionaire and some weeks later her father, someone who was NEVER in her life, suddenly pops up out of nowhere saying he just wanted to see her. She then immediately accepts him with open arms with no do
BB
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5

At first I thought pacing was the problem. But then I was at the halfway point and still waiting for any romantic development. Now it's over and there really wasn't any time spent with Nate and Evie together.

It was honestly a bummer. And the references to what felt like a million other character couples... sure it's a stand alone but it features half a dozen other characters from other series.

And. It just sort of ends. It's very HFN, with very little resolution to the crazy ex plot, the cr
Susan W
Feb 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: z2020, ku
Just bad. Very uninteresting and bland.
Dee Wee
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was eager to read Marrying My Billionaire Boss for more than one reason. Firstly, I love Nadia Lee's writing. I've read all of her books and several bonus stories. As a romance writer, she doesn't follow a rote script. Her writing is vibrant, imaginative, sensual and creative. Secondly, Nadia weaves together family sagas and relationships from book to book like a Medieval tapestry. Thirdly, I was eager to catch up a bit with my favorite Nadia Lee character, Dane Pryce, once again. I was not di ...more
Kelly Williams
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Nate and Evie’s story! This book sucked me in from the start!! This book was pretty funny too. Nate and Evie end up in quite the situation after going to Vegas from there the story takes off. I really enjoyed this story and I liked that these 2 had chemistry and were off the charts! Great read!!
Princess J. Antoinette
Wow, I really liked this book.. it was cute, light fluffy... just what I needed..

Overall rating:
4.5* A Good Read
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The amazingly talented Nadia Lee is another author that I'm newer too, and while Marrying My Billionaire Boss is only my second read by her, I'm all in! Her writing style is so original that it's just fun to read! This story is about Evie, who was only supposed to bid on her hottie Billionaire Boss to save him from a psycho ex, but ended up with so much more! She & Nate went out on the date from the auction, and next thing you know, they're married in Vegas. And if things weren't complicated eno ...more
Luckylovesbooks
It started off great. Until about the halfway mark. At which point specifically? When Evie realized she loved Nate. No. They hardly knew each other! So, I brushed it off; there have been other books where the love realization happened a bit early and it still turned out to be a great book.
The pregnancy thing was... weird.

She missed her period ONCE. ONCE. Sure, she’s regular enough that “if [she] was on an island, [she]could tell what month it was simply based on [her] periods regularity”. O
This one was actually not too bad. The H came across as a decent guy who was raised by decent parents. He genuinely liked women and was all about the h once he started liking her. I didn't get the sense that he was a serial dater although some of the comments he made about commitment didn't agree with how the author was portraying his character. However, maybe he was just trying to save face in front of others? I dunno.

I liked that the MCs didn't become intimate on page until they were both hone
Priya khotre
Mar 11, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: average, cliches
This book is such a cliche with no intact story, plus the melodrama is a bit too much!
For girls who like to read books where female leads have depth and character....don't even look here.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Nate has been lusting after his assistant, Evie, since the day she walked into his office. But she's immune to his normally panty dropping charm. Or so he thinks. Then a bachelor auction and a night they can't remember that produces a positive pregnancy test, and suddenly they will have to rethink their entire relationship, their entire lives.

I love this sweet, fun story. Nate is the perfect mix of sweet and naughty, and Evie is even more awesome. She's sassy and smart, and she and N
Amelia Autin
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.75 Stars (rounded up to 5.0)

MARRYING MY BILLIONAIRE BOSS, Nadia Lee’s latest, was incredibly moving, sweet without being cloying, and nearly perfect. Almost nothing was as expected, which was a breath of fresh air.

I’ve been a fan of Ms. Lee’s books for years, and though I won’t say I’ve come to expect certain things from her…I kinda sorta have. MARRYING MY BILLIONAIRE BOSS blew those expectations out of the water.

Sexy times? Oh yes, but…totally within character for this hero and heroine and pe
Jeeves Reads Romance
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Such a fun book! This light, sexy rom com starts out funny and stays that way the whole time. It's a sexy slow burn with plenty of chemistry between the characters, a billionaire boss, and an ill-advised trip to Vegas. This is definitely one of the best books I've read by Nadia Lee - it reads quickly and never gets weighed down by any real angst or heaviness.

The story follows Nate, one of the nicest, most caring billionaires I've read about in a romance novel. He's been crushing on his assistant
Lynn
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: wow
Another fab book with familiar characters, terrific writing, and a fun storyline chock full of relationships and dialogue that tugs at your heart. Immediate re-read for me!

Marrying My Billionaire Boss pulled me in from the first scene. Who else but Ms. Lee can weave in kale juice, wardrobe decisions, a tablet, and a hot guy in a towel?

Nate and Evie are two of my favorite characters that I've read in a long time. Nate has been crushing on Evie from the start and each day solidifies that more tha
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a complimentary ARC - early release copy of this book in Kindle format from the author for review purposes.

Nadia Lee is an author I have read in the past. I read her original Billionaire series and was totally hooked. But I hate serial books and duets, you won 't find that I have reviewed many of them on this blog. But she has a new series and this is book 2 in it, I did not read the 1st book but I loved this book and I cannot wait to read the next book.

First the important things - th
Cee Cee Houston
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed reading Marrying My Billionaire Boss by Nadia Lee, she is quickly becoming one of my to-go author and an automatic One-Click on Amazon. I love her creative style and fun, flirty way with words and her characters. Each of them are individuals, just like in real life. And as with real life, sometimes when the poop hits the fan, it makes more than just a mess.
We’ve met billionaire philanthropist, Nate Sterling in previous books in this series and now it’s time to get to know him…
He
Debra  (Dragon Nanny) Phiri
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved every minute of this story! Debra @ Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog

Wow, what a first story to read by Nadia Lee! It was a great read with lots of laughter, tears and can we say pass me a cold cloth as it got really hot!

It was a sweet take on a boss/employee romance and I couldn’t stop laughing at various points as well as I was close to tears for some of it also.

Nate is a true sweetheart with not a mean bone in his body- unless you mess with family. He is probably one of the less messed up al
Nessa
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hooray! Nate Sterling's story is finally here. I've been waiting for Nate's own narrative since he was first introduced in Lee's earlier books.

Marrying My Billionaire Boss follows Nate and his assistant Evie through alternate POVs. Nate is charming, hot, and not your typical bossy alpha-male. Don't get me wrong...he's plenty hot and take-charge, but is completely adorable as well. Evie has had rough-time getting over a break-up in her small town. Together they both have issues and are hesitant
Kari Hansen
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nate is wealthy, successful, sexy but most of all a great friend and guy. He has been attracted to his assistant for a while but his attempts to attract her attention seem like an epic fail until his ex enters the picture.

Evie is looking for a fresh start both personally and professionally. She enjoys her job and working for Nate so even though she is attracted to him she is determined to keep those feelings buried deep besides there is no way that man like him would want to be with a woman like
CLiK Books
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Marrying My Billionaire Boss - Nadia Lee
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Another wonderfully refreshing and thoroughly enjoyable story by Nadia Lee.
The second in this series of connected romances.

Her characters were brilliantly fun and quirky, bouncing some fabulously fun banter between them as well as some tough love and emotions.

Nate Sterling and Evie Parker had seriously chemistry even for a boss and assistant non-relationship. From the outset the vibe of the story was fun, with Nate being a total flirt around E
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Marrying My Billionaire Boss by Nadia Lee is the story of Nate Sterling and Evie Parker.
Evie had a game plan for her life but after a breakup things don't seem to be to on track. When her boss Nate asked that she help him with a female who isn't taking taking no for an answer. There is an auction that he is going to be in that Evie needs to save him from. But this leads them on to a trip to Vegas where things ends up going off the track or maybe for them it gets them on track
This was a fun rea
Brandi
This one started out pretty cute.

I wanted to love the heroine but she just wasn't that quirky, unique leading lady with oodles of personality that I was hoping she'd be. Now the Hero... Boy howdy was he a charismatic leading man! His attempts to get the heroine to notice him were adorable & the way he saw only her & no one else... *swoon*

I might check out the other characters' stories but will put this world on my back burner for now.

Side Note: Really would've liked an epilogue for this book!

Wendy Livingstone
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written flawless story which is Nate and Evie’s tale. This story is fun, entertaining, humorous and steamy with a surprise package thrown into the mix. I was intrigued and hooked throughout this addictive page turner, and highly recommend for all readers.
MJ Bookreader
Boring at times.

The book was ok. I liked the characters and the boss/assistant relationship. It was boring at times. The boring times could have been spent on making the book better instead of the ending coming so soon and rushed. There were some errors.
Samradni Eater of Burgers
I skipped through almost 70% pages and then dnf-ed it at 80% .
52 chapters?! I have no idea why Nadia Lee writes such huge books. I'm not going to wait for 30 chapters just for a kiss to happen unless it's a good slow burn romance.
Darnell MR Hart
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is refreshingly new twist on a Cinderella like story.  It is laugh out loud funny and the ending is a truly shocking twist I never saw coming.  Nadia Lee will soon be added to your list of one click authors. I know she has been added to mine.
Pauline Norris
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book was so funny. I’ll defo read more from this author

• Mistress Suffragette
  • Trail To Yesterday
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Trusting You (Players to Lovers, #1)
  • Hard Hitter (Brooklyn Bruisers, #2)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Home Sweet Home (Homecoming, #0.5)
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • The Duchess in His Bed (Sins for All Seasons, #4)
  • An Uncommon Woman
  • Truly Madly Mine (Swoon #4)
  • Dark Needs (The Dark Light of Day, #1.5)
  • Tangled (Emerson Falls #1)
  • All the Rage (King, #4.5)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • The Christmas Cadeau (The Bright Series, #1)
  • Cocky Suits Chicago: Books 1 & 2
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
Bilingual former management consultant Nadia Lee has lived in four different countries and enjoyed many adventures and excellent food around the globe. In the last eight years, she has kissed stingrays, got bitten by a shark, and petted tigers.

She shares an apartment overlooking a river and palm trees in Japan with her husband, winter white hamsters and an ever-widening pile of books. When she's n