Start by marking “Web of Lies” as Want to Read:

Lust.
Deception.
Admiration.
Love.

The four things all of our characters have in common. They'll do anything for love, including lying to the person they're with.
In this anthology you'll see a wide range of stories written by multiple authors.

Take a dive in to see the lengths they'll go to keep their happiness aflame.
Published January 4th 2020 by Knox Publishing (first published January 3rd 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Web of Lies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Web of Lies

Start your review of Web of Lies
Danielle's
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Web of lies anthology

The ex by Rae B. Lake
Revenge is a dish best served cold. This story is ordinary and extraordinary. On the surface, we have a new couple. Romance and heat. Yet we also have a secret mission. An unnamed character story. Who is the deceiver and who is being deceived?
When the line is blurred between love and war there is going to be fireworks.

Pretty little Deceiver by Jessica Ames
One last job. One high profile businessman. This is the story of the aftermath. Annabel let her bo
LaToya (Readingbythebayou)
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A great anthology featuring lies, love and danger. These short stories were full of desire, mystery, and intrigue. There is something for everyone written in this book with stories featuring the paranormal and mafia, strong women and the alphas who love them. All of the stories were well written, captured my attention, and kept me entertained. I found a bunch of new to me authors I'm looking forward to reading in the future.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily le
Scharme Grider
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology, especially if you love reading about true love and the lengths that couples go through to keep that love. Each couple has amazing chemistry and the lust is present from the very start. This was a great anthology and I would recommend especially if you love to read about HEA and how it's not all rainbows and sunshine to maintain that love!!!💗 ...more
Marcie
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A devious collection of shorts!

I really enjoyed this collection of shorts involving deceit and deception. It’s a collection put together by 10 very talented authors with a variety of plots ranging from mafia, thieves, paranormal, second chance and more. I found myself on the edge of my seat and then my heart melting at the next story. Within this collection, you can find your toes curling at one moment and then nail biting the next. Definitely worth a click if you like variety and love reading f
Lynne Garlick
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!

What a great anthology! I have found some new to me authors and caught up on new stuff from authors I already love! Pretty Little Deceiver by Jessica Ames is unlike any of her books and I loved it! Dante and Little Bird had me on the edge of my seat as did all the books in this collection! Fantastic!
Allisyn
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology!! I picked it up for Jessica Ames and enjoyed all the other stories in here!! I will definitely be checking out more Alice La Roux!! Those were my two favors stories. I definitely recommend picking up this anthology, all the stories were fantastic!!
C bond
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyed

Thoroughly enjoyed this anthology. It was definitely action-packed with some complete stories and and some vignettes. I liked this book.
Angie Cody
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Knox book in this is soooo good!! I was so excited to be introduced to some of the clans from the past!!
Marlene Davis
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: write-a-review
This is an anthology of eleven short stories by various authors with the theme of lying and deceit...these include The Ex by Rae B, Lake where Lance meets Amber...but one of them is being paid to break the other's heart...the second offering is Pretty Little Deceiver by Jessica Ames where Annabel is a con-woman going after the money of Dante Black...but unknown to her, he is actually part of the underground criminal organization running London...the third offering is Betrayal by Leah Negron wher ...more
E Loprete
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Web of Lies is an anthology by eleven amazing authors all dealing with love, lies, deception and danger. This collection was full of passion, desire, mystery and underhandedness about the mafia, thieves, paranormal, second chances and much more.

Loved The Ex by Rae B. Lake was a passionate story full of suspense, mystery and deceit about the interaction between Lance and Amber with a twist you never saw coming.

Deceptive Love by Elizabeth Knox had so much passion, danger and intrigue about Valenti
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Web of Lies is an anthology by a bunch of authors who did an amazing job of giving me such a great experience, that I'm still sitting in awe. I'm not going into many details, as you can read the description for yourselves, but just know this, I read every last one of them, and I couldn't get enough! Some of the authors I knew, and some I did not, but every one of the authors brought the thunder with their story. This isn't the wine & roses type of romance, nope, it's all about what people would ...more
V. Theia
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Pretty little Deceiver by Jessica Ames. I'll edit in the others as and when I read them, but already I am EXCITED for all the shorts from this awesome anthology, it's a perfect way to discover new to you authors.

Annabel and Dante were explosive characters on the page from the get go, I could not get enough of these two. Jessica Ames packs a lot of goodness into their story. I was instantly smitten with our heroine, a career criminal and she is so good at it until feelings get
Debbie Caswell
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great anthology all built around love and deceit by some of the best others around Quite a few of these are automatic one clicks for me so there ws no way I wasn't grabbing this set. The story's are
The ex by Rae B. Lake
Pretty little Deceiver by Jessica Ames
Betrayal by Leah Negron
Deceptive Love by Elizabeth Knox (MY Favourite)
Last standing rock by W. M. Dawson
The Thong Diaries by Taylor Dawn
Raven by A. C. Williams
Little white lies by Elizabeth York
Kiss and lies by Sonya Jesus
Summer at t
Isabelle D'A
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Each story from this box set is a wonderful read from the very beginning. I was captivated by this box set and continuously found myself drawn to the characters. Nice plots and easy to follow. The characters had such chemistry that you could feel the sparks. The characters and their personalities are unique with qualities and traits that balance out perfectly. The chemistry between the main characters is sizzling. I loved they way they came together so smoothly. The scenes are so graphic and viv ...more
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is going to be short but sweet. I have to say that I love a good Anthology and this one was amazing to read. I mean I started reading it and I couldn't put it down. I mean you get a little of everything in this anthology from mafia to alpha males to paranormal. This is one anthology that will set your heart of fire because you never know what is going to happen next. You have your good and you have your bad and the in betweens so get ready for a roller coaster of a ride!

I have to say
Annamarie
Feb 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
All the stories revolve around the theme of someone telling lies or someone being lied to. I enjoyed this anthology, some of the stories ended on cliffhangers, a couple of them ended just as I was getting into them which was annoying lol I hate cliffhangers.

I would really like to read more of Raven by A.C. Williams as it ended too soon.

The Thong Diaries by Taylor Dawn had a satisfying ending that I kinda guessed at but I would love to read more about these characters.

Elizabeth York’s Little Whit
lf
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Very good collection of different stories and authors

Web of Lies is a collection of eleven novella and short stories by different authors. I have not finished reading the entire book as I write this review but what I have read so far I have liked for the most part. As with all collections there are a couple that I loved, one that I DNF and the rest were enjoyable.
So overall for me I like this collection. Plus I have read some authors that I have never read before so look forward to picking up an
Char Davis
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology of stories are really well written and some are by authors Ive never had the pleasure of reading before .I love the way even though they are short stories they capture your attention from the very start an keep you riveted throughout the story.The characters are strong women and alpha men.I;m really looking forward to reading more now that Ive discovered some authors that are new to me.The stories are captivating,hot,sexy and most of all they have romance and love.

I received a fre
Lynn Stifle
Jan 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
*Review for: Deceptive Love by Elizabeth Knox
I loved this story! Valentin (The Ice King) is a Russian Mafia bosses son. Sofia, is the daughter of a Mexican Cartel kingpin. Sofia's father finds her a husband, Valentin, and she's taken off to Russia to await the wedding. What will become of Sofia and Valentin? A fantastic story that ends with a cliffhanger and I can't wait to find out what will happen next.

Peggy
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
A little different then expected. This an anthology of eleven short stories by various authors. The author’s story, Deceptive Love is more a prequel to the Forbidden Love book which I hadn’t read but did so after. This story takes place approximately 2 decades prior. The story was compelling and enjoyable enough that I bought and read the original story after. I haven’t read all 11 short stories but those I did, I enjoyed.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leav
Vicki Stephens
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lust, deception, admiration, and love are the concepts explored by the eleven excellent authors in this amazing anthology. These short stories range from Russian mafia bosses sons, to dragon shifters, to a Mexican Cartel kingpin’s daughter, to ex-military special forces, to an FBI agent and a geologist. These are just a few of the tales you can read in this brilliant variety of stories. I recommend this anthology as it has something for everyone!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
Tc
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This anthology of eleven stories are really well written, some by authors that I adore, others by authors that Ive been introduced to and could become a favorite. These are short stories that will keep you interested until you have finished this anthology. All of the characters are strong willed, Alpha men and their equally strong women who they love and will protect against all odds. Just love it.Thank you!

Phyllis Wolford
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection of short stories, that highlight the cause and effect of withholding the truth from that someone who comes to mean something to you.
Whether it be man or woman, the thread is there to be seen. It shows what they will do to survive,and to make it up to the ones they have fallen for.
It is a great showcase of various artists to give their twist on the story thread.
I must read.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
Wow! I loved this so much! It has great short stories from different authors. The stories captivate you from the beginning and it has a way of making you want to read more from each author. Some of these authors are new to me and I will definitely be picking up more from them. Each story shows you the consequences lies can have in a relationship.

marion hacking
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Web of lies anthology

Summer of Cipriani by Alice La Roux

I have read books by Alice before and this short story/prequel didn't disappoint. The story is full of twists and turns, my jaw dropped on the floor when you realise who sent the original text and started thd whole web of lies. Alice I cant wait for the next installment

The whole anthology is well put together and will be seeking out the other authors to read there books
Denise
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a big plus to pick up and turn the pages. Not only did I get to read some more of a couple authors I had read before, I also got to venture into some new to me. As it says though they all have the same thread but each author will give their own flavor to it. By the time you are finished with these though the web will have been spun around us the reader. You will have a few scares from the heat and the romance that is used to fuel the spinning. What a way to go!
Theresa Doherty
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Have a glass of cold water you are going to need it, oh and don't forget to breathe. This is everything you need and want in one book. Sofia wants love marriage the whole thing, now an arranged marriage is I place and its Valentin Volkolv of the Russian Bratva is this going to be her love match. Every story is a winner.

Michelle
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Web of Lies is a box set of eleven short stories about truth, lies and revenge. Although each of the stories are different they are all well written and have great characters. I love reading anthologies because I find new authors to read and get to read some of my favorite authors at the same time. A couple of my favorites from this anthology are Deceptive Love by Elizabeth Knox and Of His Own Accord by Courtney Lynn Rose. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this anthology.
Ashleigh
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I was able to read this collection!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole of each story. I found myself in love with not only the characters, but also the worlds that were created.

Great character development with enough of the everyday grind to really be able to sink into each and every book.

I received a copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
Carmela Dimattia
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
a great anthology by 11 wonderful authors that keep you engrossed until the very end. I truly enjoyed reading all these stories and just wish there was more to each.

I received an arc copy and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

Merged review:

I received an arc copy and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Cobra (Reapers MC, #8)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, #1)
  • Guns Blazing
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC, #5)
  • Mouser (Reapers MC, #9)
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC, #6)
  • Heretic (The Clans, #10)
  • Steele Her Heart (Steele Bros, #4)
  • Pirates, Passion and Plunder: seventeen wicked tales
  • Bull (Reapers MC, #7)
  • Stolen Hearts: Steele Bros Complete Boxset (Steele Bros #1-4)
  • Covert (The Clans, #9)
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC, #3)
  • Twisted Steel
  • Zane (Reapers MC, #11)
  • Kidnapped by the Mountain Man
  • Rocked to the Core: A Rockstar Anthology
  • Dixon (Reapers MC, #10)
Rae is a daydreamer, nurse, bookworm, nature enthusiast, wife, momma, animal activist and an optimist. She has lived her entire life in NYC and loves to travel with her family. She believes that sweets should have a larger piece of the nutritional pyramid and that Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of the best TV shows ever invented. When she is not working as a nurse in her community, she can eithe ...more