Start by marking “Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business: And What To Do About It” as Want to Read:
Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business: And What To Do About It

Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business: And What To Do About It

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  5 reviews

Do you funnel time, resources, and a significant portion of your budget into every marketing platform you can think of, only to see few results? If so, you’re not alone. This common problem is not only frustrating, but the complete opposite of business growth. Marketing that doesn’t convert eats away at revenue, leaving your business stagnant. Let it go on for too long,

Published December 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Why Your Marketing Is Killing Your Business: And What To Do About It
Ronda
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a fantastic read. So much information delivered in such a relatable way. I loved how the book not only covered what connecting with your target audience looks like in today’s marketing climate but the examples of real world scenarios takes it to a completely different level of education. I have never done well with vague descriptions for implementing a strategy so I must tell you this book will not disappoint! So many real world examples to relate to.

I’ve read it twice so far and
Peppur Chambers
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love that this book is written straight and to the point. As someone who has to promote her own work/projects, find clients, and also has a marketing degree, reading this book was a great refresher course and idea-starter. I've got the start of a new blueprint on what to adopt and let go of in how I will market myself this year. Quick read and helpful!
Rebecca
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
On Target for 2020

Ms. Sampat’s book is right on target with what I have been telling clients for years: know your target, find your target, be WITH your target. I love that her book gives short, specific case studies with tips on how to do what she suggests. I can’t wait to see what she shares in her next book.
Truly
Jan 08, 2020 added it
Why Your Marketing is Killing Your Business is a well-written informative read that is perfect for anyone who promotes their own work.Quick read and helpful!
Maggie Mae
Why Your Marketing is Killing Your Business is a well-written informative read that is full of useful tips and tricks.Quick read and helpful!
RABT Book Tours and PR
Edward J Smith
Jan 14, 2020
Chris Roberts
Jan 14, 2020

• The Hexorcist (A Supernatural Speakeasy Cozy Mystery, #1)
  • Battling and Beating the Demons of Dental Assisting: How Every Dental Assistant Can Have an Amazing, Fulfilling Career
Minal Sampat is a speaker, marketing strategist, and health care professional who launched her first marketing company by breaking a Guinness World Record. She has over a decade of experience helping business owners find success through connection and engagement strategies. A proud member of the National Speaker Association and a world traveler, she lives in Washington State with her husband and ...more