Start by marking “Facing Fate (Fate, #3)” as Want to Read:
Facing Fate (Fate, #3)

Facing Fate (Fate, #3)

Amber is looking forward to living on her own for the first time in her life. Then, on moving day, Jake, who dropped everything to help her move last minute, gets a life-changing call. Now homeless, after losing his internship, Amber offers him her couch.

Problem is, Jake already promised his frat brother, and Amber's childhood friend, he would stay away from her.

Awkward,
Kindle Edition
Published February 18th 2020 by Anastasia Austin

To ask other readers questions about Facing Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Facing Fate

Start your review of Facing Fate (Fate, #3)
poppy
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ng
I just adored these two they could not have been more different and I loved Jake while he was really shy he was such a sweetie pie whereas Amber was a bit of a nut. I thought they were wonderful characters and I found myself rooting for these two this was a super well-written book and while it is the third book in the series it can easily be read on its own.
Siobhan Yilmaz
Feb 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet and awkward story of two people who have secret feelings for each other. They meet by chance on a night out and are introduced by a mutual friend/frat bro. They both instantly like each other, but Jake is warned off Amber by his frat bro Evan, even though Jake's insecurities and 'issue' are enough for him to stay away. That is, until he helps Amber move house and ends up taking her offer of somewhere to live until he finds work. They both find it hard to hide or admit their feelings ...more
Laura Sutton
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Both Jake and Amber are instantly attracted to each other but neither think the other will go for it. Jake is the kind of guy you root form to get the girl. This was a fun steamy read.

Laurie Jacobson
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It was great read this book. Highly recommended. Look forward for next book from you soon. No spoilers here.

Anastasia Austin
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Happy birthday to my little book baby

Please like and share the news!

Thank you, my lovely readers, for all of your support.

Buy the ebook for $0.99, 2/18/2020 and 2/19/2020, or read for free, anytime, with your Kindle Unlimited subscription!
Facing Fate https://bit.ly/2HxFxis

Also, 2/18/2020 and 2/19/2020, get Fake to Fate ebook for FREE!
Fake to Fate http://mybook.to/FaketoFate
Thomas Caruso Jr
Feb 17, 2020
Kim
Feb 17, 2020
Fluffy and sweet with lots of heat.

Anastasia Austin writes new adult and adult romance with plenty of heat.
When she's not writing, Anastasia can be found planning her next month in her bullet journal, watching bullet journal YouTube videos, playing games with her family and friends, or cuddling with her two cats in the two minute window they aren't trying to kill each other. Just the cats, not