Start by marking “Finding Perfect” as Want to Read:
Finding Perfect

Finding Perfect

Finding Perfect is a novella that brings back several of Colleen Hoover's most beloved characters. Told from the point of view of Daniel from Finding Cinderella, readers will finally get the conclusion they've been hoping for. For the best reading experience, make sure you've read all four books that come together to make up this heartwarming story; Hopeless, Losing Hope, ...more
Kindle Edition
Published December 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Finding Perfect, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Perfect

Start your review of Finding Perfect
EmBibliophile
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 5-stars
This felt like a closure and a beginning. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking. It felt like everything my heart needed! Seeing these characters again was beyond emotional. I was crying through the majority of the book and at some point I couldn’t tell whether they were happy or sad tears.
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites-2019
Finding Perfect is a 9 chapter novella. You must have read Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. Also some characters from Hopeless are in this story. So you will get more enjoyment if you've read that series. But it's not required.

The narrator is Daniel (1st person POV). And the story focuses on Daniel and Six who are now in their first semester of college. It is Thanksgiving time and they are home from school.

This was such a great story. I don't want to spoil anything. But I was crying
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Even this short story is perfect! Ugh Colleen, you made me cry... ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“Med school is complicated. Relationships are easy. You love a person, they love you back. If that’s not how your relationship is, you end it. Simple.”
- Hannah

“I’m a dad, but I’m not. And Six is a mom, but she’s not. And we thought it would be okay and we’d be able to move past it, but we can’t. She’s sad all the time. And because she’s sad all the time, I’m sad all the time. And when we’re together, we’re double sad.”
- Daniel Wesley

“If you weren’t completely terrified right now, I would be
Ilaria 81
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Emotional beautiful closure for Daniel and Six I adored this novella 10 stars ...more
Stacie
The perfect compliment to All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella. If you have read both those, (and enjoyed them) this is an absolute must read. If you have this is a big spoiler.

I LOVED THIS! Happy reading!

Reading order for minimum spoilage: All Your Perfects Finding Cinderella Finding Perfect
Jen
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So many tears in such a short book. Love everything about it! ...more
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
This features all of our favourite characters from the Hopeless series but is really all about Daniel and Six. Daniel is determined to give Six what she needs to find closure and happiness over what has happened in the last 12 months.

I had tears in my eyes at the end but they were happy love filled tears.

Loved this :)
Danica
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book can only be described as perfect! It has characters from Hopeless, Finding Cinderella and All your perfects and is best read after reading those three. It is the ending/closure we needed for characters in both those books. As always Colleen made my cry and smile while reading her book. I highly recommend to any who has read Hopeless, Finding Cinderella and All your perfects.
Susan
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg!!! She did it again! Tissues people! That's all I'm saying!!
Robyn
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5+ Christmas Miracle Stars!

“Finding Perfect,” by Colleen Hoover, WAS. EVERYTHING!!!! I absolutely loved reading more about Daniel, and Six, (told in Daniel’s POV) from “Finding Cinderella,” is been too long since I had a dose of these two! There’s even a connection to “All Your Perfects,” as well—just perfect;)

I floved this wonderful lil’ nugget of a read! Goodness gracious—my heart was overflowing! I couldn’t have loved this storyline more!!!

“I’m not doing this because I don’t love you. I’m
Ashley
Dec 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
I could've easily read a full-length story about these characters! This was a great way to catch up with them and learn answers I'd been curious about since reading All Your Perfects and Finding Cinderella. I love it when authors do tie-ins like this one!
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No, I haven't read the Hopeless series, but I have read All Your Perfects. I didn't feel lost at all and I genuinely love this novella. I will definitely keep reading Colleen Hoover's books.
Aya Hamza
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult, romance
I've been laughing and crying for half an hour after reading this.. I loved it so much! :(
Berry ♡ Nice
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So Cute! So So Sooooooo CUTE!
Oh my Gosh this was Perfect. Way perfect.

While this is a short novella I feel it is beautiful and neat (pretty amazing) what Colleen Hoover did with this story. LOVED IT!!!
Anne OK
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
A wonderful addition to one of my favorite series of books. So excited that both Six and Daniel found the real meaning of love. Their happy-for-now story, while still young, is truly wrapped up in Christmas. I hope we might be lucky enough to see the grown-ups that this young couple will become -- and find out how little Matteo affects all their lives into the future. Maybe CoHo will give us Matteo's book one day.
Annie's reading corner
I haven't read about these characters in a long time, so it was great to see what they were up to.
Finding perfect is a touching story. It a must if you have read the other books because it's a perfect ending to the story.
In some cases, novellas can feel like an "extra" but this one closes two pair of stories and it will leave you with a smile (and possibly some tears) on your face.
Jooke
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
I kept wondering how the "Finding Cinderella" story would connect with "All your perfects". But once it did, all fell into place. How could I have doubted Colleen's vision, perhaps it all was a bit to good to be true or sappy, but actually it was just PERFECT!

Was this the best thought through story/addition? Probably not.
Was it the best written kind? Don't think so
Was it cheesy and mellow? Yes
Was it way too short? Hell yes, I always have trouble saying goodbye to the characters of Colleen's
Nadine
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finding Perfect is a beautiful follow up to Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects. It’s a story I didn’t know I needed until I read the last page.

Clocking in at only 122 pages, Finding Perfect brings readers back to the beginning with Six and Daniel. To be honest, I completely forgot about Six and Daniel and how their story was left unfinished. Finding Perfect’s conclusion is heartwarming, beautiful, and emotional. Hoover is able to communicate complex emotions in very few pages making it
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5/ 5 stars for Finding Perfect

Goodness gracious Collen Hoover never fails to make me bawl my eyes out... even with a teeny tiny novella. This was everything my heart needed and more. It was beyond emotional but in a very positive, very heartwarming way. Seeing all these characters again and how these two couples came together made me so happy, I happy sobbed which I think was a first for me.
Flo Grugel
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very cleverly written and emotional novella!
The power of CoHo managed to give two fictional couples two happy ever afters.
Fabulous!
Valérie-Julie Audet
This book I cried from beginning to end, but it’s so beautifully done! I definitely recommend reading Hopeless, Finding Cinderella and All Your Perfects to enjoy this story more. I need more of Colleen’s books in my life, please never stop writing! ...more
M.E. Carter
It was just... perfect
Jen Brodehl
5 Stars- Even though this was short, it still made me cry. Loved it!!
Nicole Patterson
This was such a great novela. I read it in 1 sitting. I love the 2 books that Colleen merged together. This had me crying throughout the whole thing. Perfect.
Talon
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I read this, I cried and cried and I cried some more.
Giovanna Conte
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Despite its brevity, everything about this story is absolutely perfect ...more
Maria
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is there anything Colleen Hoover writes, that I don't love? Loved this perfect novella. You need to have read Finding Cinderella first and All Your Perfects. This is a nice closure for them.
Kori Sulewski (_livelaughread)
I didn’t know I needed this short story until I had it and now I am crying.
Alix
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I think it has a lot to do with timing and the past year of my life, but I loved this quick story. #happytears
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
  • Barbarian Lover (Ice Planet Barbarians, #3)
  • Barbarian Alien (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2)
  • Landon & Shay: Part Two (L&S Duet, #2)
  • Cowboy Villain Damsel Duel
  • Ice Planet Barbarians (Ice Planet Barbarians, #1)
  • Inappropriate
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA, thriller and Women's Fiction. And maybe a ghost story soon.

I don't like to be confined to one genre. If you put me in a box, I'll claw my way out.

My social media username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity and Book Bonanza.

“True love exists and the people in this house are proof of that.” 0 likes