Start by marking “Slow Dancing on Main Street (Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Slow Dancing on Main Street (Book 2)

Slow Dancing on Main Street (Book 2)

The final piece of the Behind the Strings 2 book series is finally here!!!

When Celia Westbrooke was forced to face her past in the heart of Music City, she didn’t expect to find Jesse Rockford tangled up in the middle of it. Jesse’s blue eyes swept her into a whirlwind romance that not only cost her the trust of her best friend, but led her to the last place she thought sh
Published February 4th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Slow Dancing on Main Street, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slow Dancing on Main Street

Start your review of Slow Dancing on Main Street (Book 2)
Elvira
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This second book was worth the read. Celia has to decide what is most important. As the storyline progresses this storyline will address the what if’s of the first book with enough twist to keep you turning the pages and the characters are well worth the time it took me to read it.

Jen
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
I'm not going to lie, I'm so glad I had book two in hand when I finished book one. COURTNEY GIARDINA- you CANNOT leave a girl hanging like that.

So yes y'all, Slow Dancing picks up right where Strings left off. And since Christmas is looming, Celia goes on home to mama to lick her wounds a bit, get her thoughts straight. But it can't be that simple of course. Logan, big country star that he is, decides to come home as well. Best friends since kids, in the middle of a major spat, Celia is determi
Giavanna Giorgio
Aug 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
As a sequel to Behind the strings, it perfectly tied up the series. The series is an easy romance read that leaves you wanting more with each page!
Jeremy Provencher
Great story!

Loved it. I read both Behind The Strings & Slow Dancing on Main Street so fast I don't know what to do now! I was hook from start to finish
Evy
Apr 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was a great follow up to the first, and it had a great ending. Just like in the first we see a lot more than just romance. We see the love you have through family and friends and how romantic love isn’t the only type of good love you can have. My only complaint is that it was a little predictable, but that didn’t take away from it and is just my personal preference. There was a lot of character development as well as self-reflection from our narrator that went hand in hand with the plo ...more
Lynn Stifle
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Slow Dancing picks up where book one left off. With Christmas coming Celia decides to go home and get her thoughts straight and find the right way confront Logan and Jesse. Then Logan, who Celia’s best friend, and who she’s fighting with, decides to come home too. Celia needs to figure out a way fix things with Logan and to see if there’s a way to get Jesse back. I loved this story and highly recommend it.
Barbara
Jul 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the Nashville Starlet series a well written story that held my interest until the end. We get to see more of Celia and Jesse’s story, and the things they are now going to go through before they get their happy ending. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Pat
Jun 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is Book 2 in this series and it picks up where Book 1 left off. The wonderfully written storyline lured me right in from the very beginning and the well defined characters kept my attention throughout the entire book! I look forward to reading more from this author!
Devon
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was given a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Great ending to the love triangle that was Logan, Celia and Jesse. I recommend this book as a feel good and easy read that is perfect for a day on the beach.
Chasity Williams
Jun 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book picks up where the last one ended. Celia, Logan and Jesse. With Jesse wanting a break, Celia goes home. Will being in her home town help her figure out things? Will Jesse and Celia end up together? Who will get a HEA?
Abigael Weller
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Rounding up from a 3.2

A nice follow-up/closure to Behind The Strings. This set of books would be a great holiday romance read.
Tristan (tristans_library)
After Celia's life begins to change, she decides to spend Christmas in her hometown, away from the musicians and stresses in Nashville. Celia draws strength from her mother and her childhood home, gathering the courage to confront the two men in her life.

Celia desperately wants Logan in her life, but can he be "just friends?" As relationships begin to alter, and secrets are disclosed, this sweet cast of characters must make some tough choices and try to mend their broken hearts.

------
This stor
Elisha
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great sequel to Behind the Strings. Well done, Ms. Giardina!
Aimee
Aug 01, 2020
Kendra Ayers
Jan 02, 2020
Courtney Giardina
Jan 09, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jan 28, 2020
Deborah Dumm
Maria Malaveci

• The Missing Sister
  • The Honey-Don't List
  • The Bromance Book Club (Bromance Book Club, #1)
  • Spicy (Bad Boy Rockers, #2)
  • THE BILLIONAIRE'S WEDDING (Volume 3 The Billionaire's Seduction)
  • Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World, and Become a Good Ancestor
  • Our Stop
  • Mountain Man's Accidental Surprise (Mountain Men of Liberty, #8)
  • The Grace Kelly Dress
  • The Gown
  • The Other Family
  • Everything You Are
  • A Good Marriage
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist (The Friend Zone, #2)
  • Waiting for Tom Hanks (Waiting for Tom Hanks, #1)
  • Live in Love: Growing Together Through Life's Changes
  • Hello, Summer
  • The Book of Lost Friends
Courtney is the author of Tear Stained Beaches, Holding on to Georgia and the Behind the Strings series. When Courtney isn't busy writing her next novel, she also loves songwriting, listening to country music and traveling. ...more

News & Interviews