Start by marking “Secret Baby” as Want to Read:
Secret Baby

Secret Baby

Madeleine has a secret. Five months ago, she met an irresistible man and made a very dumb mistake. She knows that a random hookup won’t want to be saddled with a baby and she’s way too vulnerable in this state to be rejected. Keeping a baby from the daddy might seem wrong, but it’s the best way to protect herself and her child for now.

Oliver wants answers. Five months ag
Published December 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Baby

Start your review of Secret Baby
Sophia Triad
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Insta-lust, insta-love
One night stand
Result? Secret baby

Both virgins, both cute together
Result? Together forever
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

H/h hookup one night in what she thought was a ONS
He wanted more but she disappeared
He searched for her for 5 months then stumbled upon her because of his sister
He's a bossy Alpha dude
She's pregnant with his baby cuz no condoms were used in the making of this story
Both virgins(at least he roared she was the only woman he'd ever slept with so )
Badda bing badda boom
HEA
Epilogue

These books never work for me yet I keep trying them 😂, unfortunately I've proven I'm no wiser in 2020 than
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Chitra *CJ*
"Secret Baby" is the story of Maddie and Oliver.

Insta love- one night stand- no glove love- secret baby- possession- HEA.

I unfortunately deleted my last review by mistake but I think I rated it 3 stars.

Safe
3/5
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Cute!

Another shorty but goody. J/p hero, sweet heroine, secret baby trope. I really love how the hero just wanted to spoil the heroine.
Melissa
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

3.5 Stars

This was a good story but not my absolute favourite by Ella Goode. I really liked Madeline but I didn’t really connect with Oliver. He had to know that his behaviour was hurting Madeline. He needed to push down his lust and be there for his woman. I’m glad he got his head straight quick.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No ow/om drama, a doctor gives him advice that causes him to pull away a give h the cold shoulder which causes some drama. Both virgins and no abuse.
AvidReader
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
What exactly I needed. Hero and heroine was lovable and hot. Loved their epilogue too.
Recommended.
lily waheed
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Oh that was so cute 😍
Jenny
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Maddie and Oliver meet in a hotel bar and have a one night stand. Maddie ends up pregnant but she runs not knowing Oliver wants more from her.

Thoroughly enjoyed it! So romantic and cheesy! Both hero and heroine are virgins. Both are loving and kind. Some misunderstandings and angst but no drama. Great epilogue with 3 kids!
Jennifer Scarn
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Rough

I hate saying this because her books are usually cute and fun reads. This was a bit of a hot mess. Good premise, but oddities had me skim to finish. Like he finds out where she lives so he goes there and buys the entire 40 story building in seconds and has access to her rental info immediately so he can go to her door. So bizarre. Too far for even this kind of fiction. And then he commands a chopper to get them from that building. He’s told by some random doctor who is supposedly educated
Jessica
Oh my!
This story was perfect!
This one reminded me of Alexa Riley’s stories... only better!
Maddie and Oliver meet in a hotel bar and have a one night stand. Not that either wanted it to be a one night stand. Guess who has been looking for who? And guess who is pregnant?
Then he finds her and handcuffs himself to her.
*swoon*

I highly recommend you read this quick read - I loved it!
Dee's Reading Zone
One nightstand where the heroine, Maddie runs not knowing hero, Oliver wants more.

"Secret Baby" was an enjoyable quick read! You can't go wrong with reading Ella Goode's stories when you're secretly missing Alexa Riley's OTT stories!

4 Goodreads stars!
Jami
What are the chances of walking into a hotel bar and finding your forever. Only to wake up the next morning and then being gone?? Fast forward 5 months of searching for that disappearing forever to find them on the front page of a magazine pregnant with your baby!!! Oliver will stop at nothing to secure his future with Madaline and no one better stand in his way.

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-epilogues a few months and around 14 years
One chapter more
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok, before we go any further, I need to admit that secret babies and hidden pregnancies are one of my favourite tropes in these short romantic novellas. I don't know if it's because I am baby hungry or if it's just a lovely cliche story, but definitely there is something about it.

So... Yes, I loved it and I want more stories like these. Ella Goode wrote so much this year, and this is my call to her to write even more :)
Brittiany
3.5 Stars
Sandy Nikolas
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
So great! This one started a bit different,as they are together right away,but,then comes the separation. I loved when Oliver finds Madeleine that he handcuffs her! So funny and sweet. It takes a while for them to fully come together. Great epilogues!
Lynn Thinking out loud
Great read. Short and sweet. Perfect. I enjoyed Oliver and Maddie's story. I hope we get Blossom's next. I read an advanced copy of this book. ...more
Karina
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars...
phoebess
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
Secret Baby wasn’t bad but it felt badly thought-out to me. I wanted to know more about those five months they weren’t together. Jump in time wasn’t helpful for this story.
Raine
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 0-read-2020
Sexy sweet

An insta-love, one nightstand and secret baby trope all rolled up in one book. What' s not to love about this book? He is an alpha with a funny sister.
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Dec 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
Secret Baby by Ella Goode is a cute insta-love romance that can be enjoyed in one sitting. You will fall in LOVE with this alpha hero and sweet heroine with this secret baby twist that will have you swooning the entire time you are reading. I mean who doesn't love a good SECRET BABY romance?!

If you are looking for a quickie than you may want to give this one a chance!
Madalyn
May 18, 2020 rated it did not like it
Babel
This trope is so tempting. It is outright steamy and lovable from the start, just as this pretty little story.

An ardent one-night stand is the very first chapter in the romance between Oliver and Madelaine. Sparks fly, he is a caveman in love. Yet they separate. Surprise! A baby is the product of an unstoppable passion, but they are heartbroken at being away from each other.

I found it so much fun that he is growly at work with everyone because he cannot locate her, and then leaves all behind to
Fiona Fog
Finding forever

A one night stand with a stranger is not what our leading lady had in mind when she sat down in the bar. But locking eyes with Oliver it’s what happens.

The chemistry is off the charts and these two can’t keep their hands off each other. But come morning her innocence gone Maddie leaves Oliver behind, not because she wants to but because she has no clue how these things work.

Fast forward five months and a baby on the way Maddie’s at a loss wondering how she’ll find her baby dadd
Kimmy Jung
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really good book! I liked reading about this couple and the downs they had to go through to be happy together. Poor Oliver was clueless at first and Maddie was just as clueless as well. I am happy their misunderstandings were taken care of and they got an HEA. Loved it!!!
Yareth
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sweet, romantic, hot, everything you need in an instalove story that I liked. Ella G. has become my favorite and her last two books have been beautiful.
Liz Booker
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was great. Great last book of the year. 5 stars
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
I liked this book. It was sweet and fluffy and exactly what I wanted it to be. I highly enjoyed my time reading it.
Kiana
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
I thought this would be a fun and ridiculous quick read. I wasn’t wrong, but I feel like some problematic elements were very glossed over.
Tiffany Copple
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars for Secret Baby by Ella Goode. Oliver and Madeline had one hot night, then Madeline left. Now 5 months later and Madeline is pregnant and can’t find Oliver. Oliver had been looking for Madeline ever since that night. Now that they have found each other Oliver is not taking any chances of her getting away. While this story was well written and had good characters, I was left wanting more. I just wanted more build up I guess. I will say that if you are looking for a quick interesting read ...more

• Love Forever
  • Love on the Line
  • A Shimmering Sign (A Forever Safe Christmas #20)
  • Love in the Mix
  • Meant to Love
  • Must Be Love
  • Rescued by the Ranger (A Forever Safe Christmas #18)
  • A Home for Noelle (It's Complicated #1; A Forever Safe Christmas #17)
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Return to Me (To Me, #1)
  • Beauty and the Boss
  • Hitman's Prey
  • His Virgin Queen
  • Meant to Be
  • His Deadly Darling
  • Loved By Him (Tattooed Brides Book 5)
  • The Enduring Heart (Accidental Connection #2)
  • A Pinch of Sugar (Lights Camera Insta-Love #1)

News & Interviews