Start by marking “Secret Baby” as Want to Read:
Secret Baby

Secret Baby

Madeleine has a secret. Five months ago, she met an irresistible man and made a very dumb mistake. She knows that a random hookup wont want to be saddled with a baby and shes way too vulnerable in this state to be rejected. Keeping a baby from the daddy might seem wrong, but its the best way to protect herself and her child for now.

Oliver wants answers. Five months ago,
Published December 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Baby

Start your review of Secret Baby
Sophia Triad
Insta-lust, insta-love
One night stand
Result? Secret baby

Both virgins, both cute together
Result? Together forever
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

H/h hookup one night in what she thought was a ONS
He wanted more but she disappeared
He searched for her for 5 months then stumbled upon her because of his sister
He's a bossy Alpha dude
She's pregnant with his baby cuz no condoms were used in the making of this story
Both virgins(at least he roared she was the only woman he'd ever slept with so )
Badda bing badda boom
HEA
Epilogue

These books never work for me yet I keep trying them 😂, unfortunately I've proven I'm no wiser in 2020 than
Melissa
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good

3.5 Stars

This was a good story but not my absolute favourite by Ella Goode. I really liked Madeline but I didnt really connect with Oliver. He had to know that his behaviour was hurting Madeline. He needed to push down his lust and be there for his woman. Im glad he got his head straight quick.

Safety and Spoilers
Completely safe. No ow/om drama, a doctor gives him advice that causes him to pull away a give h the cold shoulder which causes some drama. Both virgins and no abuse.
Darlene I read to many boooks
Jessica
Oh my!
This story was perfect!
This one reminded me of Alexa Rileys stories... only better!
Maddie and Oliver meet in a hotel bar and have a one night stand. Not that either wanted it to be a one night stand. Guess who has been looking for who? And guess who is pregnant?
Then he finds her and handcuffs himself to her.
*swoon*

I highly recommend you read this quick read - I loved it!
Jennifer Scarn
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Rough

I hate saying this because her books are usually cute and fun reads. This was a bit of a hot mess. Good premise, but oddities had me skim to finish. Like he finds out where she lives so he goes there and buys the entire 40 story building in seconds and has access to her rental info immediately so he can go to her door. So bizarre. Too far for even this kind of fiction. And then he commands a chopper to get them from that building. Hes told by some random doctor who is supposedly educated
Brittiany
3.5 Stars
Jami
What are the chances of walking into a hotel bar and finding your forever. Only to wake up the next morning and then being gone?? Fast forward 5 months of searching for that disappearing forever to find them on the front page of a magazine pregnant with your baby!!! Oliver will stop at nothing to secure his future with Madaline and no one better stand in his way.

-safe read
-dual virgins
-no om/ow drama
-epilogues a few months and around 14 years
AvidReader
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thoroughly enjoyed it!
What exactly I needed. Hero and heroine was lovable and hot. Loved their epilogue too.
Recommended.
One chapter more
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok, before we go any further, I need to admit that secret babies and hidden pregnancies are one of my favourite tropes in these short romantic novellas. I don't know if it's because I am baby hungry or if it's just a lovely cliche story, but definitely there is something about it.

So... Yes, I loved it and I want more stories like these. Ella Goode wrote so much this year, and this is my call to her to write even more :)
Chitra *CJ*
"Secret Baby" is the story of Madeline and Oliver.

A wild no glove but one night of love turns into much more when the manly hero's very determined sperm fertilizes the heroine very fertile egg. She runs away, he chases her, they bang more and bam, HEA.

Read it for some bred fun! A whole lot of saccharine, keep your insulin read!

Safe
4/5
Dee's Reading Zone
One nightstand where the heroine, Maddie runs not knowing hero, Oliver wants more.

"Secret Baby" was an enjoyable quick read! You can't go wrong with reading Ella Goode's stories when you're secretly missing Alexa Riley's OTT stories!

4 Goodreads stars!
Sandy Nikolas
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
So great! This one started a bit different,as they are together right away,but,then comes the separation. I loved when Oliver finds Madeleine that he handcuffs her! So funny and sweet. It takes a while for them to fully come together. Great epilogues!
Raine
Mar 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Sexy sweet

An insta-love, one nightstand and secret baby trope all rolled up in one book. What' s not to love about this book? He is an alpha with a funny sister.
Karina
Jan 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars...
Lynn Thinking out loud
Great read. Short and sweet. Perfect. I enjoyed Oliver and Maddie's story. I hope we get Blossom's next. I read an advanced copy of this book.
Kimmy Jung
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Really good book! I liked reading about this couple and the downs they had to go through to be happy together. Poor Oliver was clueless at first and Maddie was just as clueless as well. I am happy their misunderstandings were taken care of and they got an HEA. Loved it!!!
phoebess
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
Secret Baby wasnt bad but it felt badly thought-out to me. I wanted to know more about those five months they werent together. Jump in time wasnt helpful for this story. ...more
Yareth Cross
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet, romantic, hot, everything you need in an instalove story that I liked. Ella G. has become my favorite and her last two books have been beautiful.
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
I liked this book. It was sweet and fluffy and exactly what I wanted it to be. I highly enjoyed my time reading it.
Fiona Fog
Finding forever

A one night stand with a stranger is not what our leading lady had in mind when she sat down in the bar. But locking eyes with Oliver its what happens.

The chemistry is off the charts and these two cant keep their hands off each other. But come morning her innocence gone Maddie leaves Oliver behind, not because she wants to but because she has no clue how these things work.

Fast forward five months and a baby on the way Maddies at a loss wondering how shell find her baby daddy.

Tiffany Copple
Jan 19, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars for Secret Baby by Ella Goode. Oliver and Madeline had one hot night, then Madeline left. Now 5 months later and Madeline is pregnant and cant find Oliver. Oliver had been looking for Madeline ever since that night. Now that they have found each other Oliver is not taking any chances of her getting away. While this story was well written and had good characters, I was left wanting more. I just wanted more build up I guess. I will say that if you are looking for a quick interesting read ...more
Babel
This trope is so tempting. It is outright steamy and lovable from the start, just as this pretty little story.

An ardent one-night stand is the very first chapter in the romance between Oliver and Madelaine. Sparks fly, he is a caveman in love. Yet they separate. Surprise! A baby is the product of an unstoppable passion, but they are heartbroken at being away from each other.

I found it so much fun that he is growly at work with everyone because he cannot locate her, and then leaves all behind to
Misty Schott
Beautiful story!

Madeline meets Oliver in a bar one night and has wonderful night with him, but she sneaks away without so much as a goodbye. Oliver looks for Madeline for five months and by pure coincidence his sister shows him a picture of her favorite super model who is pregnant. It's his Madeline and he knows it's his baby, now he plans on claiming her and the baby forever. This is a great read and I highly recommend it!
Jessica T.
This was okay for an insta-love, secret baby novella. I was left with a few questions, though, such as How did Oliver get the scar on his face? How was Oliver able to buy the building Maddie lived in just like that? Why did the doctor say no touching or sexual contact between Oliver and Maddie if she wasn't having a high risk pregnancy? Certain things just didn't add up for me but I liked the epilogues.
Jennifer Massicotte
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love love love

GAHH.... I loved everything about Maddie and Oliver. This one was amazing... Oliver was so growly and hard until he saw Sweet Maddie. A one night stand turns their world upside down but in the most amazing way.

Perfect way for me to ring in the new year. I will definitely be reading this one again and again.
Liz
Jan 05, 2020 added it
Secret Baby by Ella Goode is a fun and steamy quick read. Oliver and Maddie meet one night and have an amazing night. But she is gone the next day. And yet he knew she is the one for him and will stop at nothing to find her. When he does, she is pregnant. He was protective and possessive and their chemistry was off the charts

Happy reading!
Sissy's Romance Book Review
SECRET BABY by Ella Goode is the story of Oliver and Madeleine 'Maddie'.
Oliver and Maddie meet at a hotel bar where they end up going back to his room. Maddie leaves in the morning before he wakes. They didn't exchange information and Oliver is out to find her. Of course there ends up being more to that night.
Quick Hot Read.
Danielle
Apr 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Worked for me

Short lovely read, for some reason this story just kept me turning every page till I was done. Even though it wasnt long all aspects was covered to my satisfaction. Lets hope another one from the same author does as well.
❤️Melanie G.
Jan 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this love/lust at first site story. There are some parts that were a bit over the top however the sex scenes where sinfully good and this short, fun read was an escape worth taking. Great read.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Love Forever
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Love on the Line
  • His Virgin Queen
  • A Pinch of Sugar (Lights Camera Insta-Love #1)
  • Beauty and the Boss
  • His Deadly Darling
  • Love in the Mix
  • Hitman's Prey
  • A Dash Of Spice (Lights Camera Insta-Love #2)
  • Marco's Girl
  • Meant to Love
  • Unexpected Love
  • Pop-up Love
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • A Serving of Forever (Lights Camera Insta-love Book 3)
  • Meant to Be