Start by marking “The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)” as Want to Read:
The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)

The Fae King's Curse

(Between Dawn and Dusk #1)

Kirian and I were just twelve years old when I pulled him from the icy waters of the creek behind my house. As he looked in my direction with unseeing lavender eyes, I quickly realized our age was just about the only thing we had in common. He spoke with an accent, he had pointy ears, and he was so beautiful it made my heart ache. Oh, and he claimed to be a fae prince curs ...more
Published April 17th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Fae King's Curse, please sign up.
Jamie Schlosser Each book will be about separate couples, although there's a continuing story line that runs through the series.…moreEach book will be about separate couples, although there's a continuing story line that runs through the series.(less)

Start your review of The Fae King's Curse (Between Dawn and Dusk #1)
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Fae King’s Curse is book two in the Between Dawn and Dusk series by Jamie Schlosser. I have been so excited to get started on this book, to read Kirian’s story. And wow! This was amazing! Jamie Schlosser has a hidden talent for writing paranormal romance. This world she has created is both beautiful and treacherous. If you haven’t read it yet, I highly recommend reading the prequel, Between Dawn and Dusk. Not only is it amazing, it will introduce you to this world and also to Kirian.

The firs
Mrinmayi
Safety information at the end of the review
It was kind of Hades and Persephone's re-telling (?)

Well, not the "actual" retelling (More on this later)
But this was so good!!! I mean, just what I needed after a bad month of reading
It was trashy, but it was GOOD trashy.
I am trash for this lol

The Hero is definitely at the top of my book boyfriend list
He's #BfGoals
1)He loves to read books!! Oh goody!!! He is a bibliophile

2)He is  foody

3)Is Loyal af (Dude remained faithful to her and "waited" for her fo
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
Untitled design-High-Quality
My Review

This is fantasy romance with the majority of it set in the fae world it’s the story of Kirian and Quinn and If you’ve read the prequel you’ll know that Kirian was cursed with blindness by the witches in retaliation for the day soldiers actions towards them.
All the firstborn of the various kingdoms were afflicted with this fate and each also has a riddle that has the potential to break there curse.

“She is marked by the sky at night, you’ll know her by love at first sight”

This is Kirian’s riddle f
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4,5 💜❤️❤️💜 🌟🌟🌟🌟s❣️❣️❣️❣️

Beloved Realms, Royalties, Witches, Shadowlands, Landscapes and Creatures, thank you for introducing me to the fantastic story of Kirian!! 👏👏👏

Kirian was the son of Zella and Keryth. Now, King of the Night Realm.
He had inherited two powers and could control the weather and nature.
He met Quinn, a human girl, when they were both 12 y.o., had an amazing connection and became best friends. But as they were growing up, their feelings started going deeper!! 💘
However, Kirian wa
The Book Bee
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"She'll be my palace, my fortress, my home."

This one was a bit of a departure for me. Not only was Jamie Schlosser a new to me author, but it was also a completely different genre than I've ever tried. I was dipping my toes rather reluctantly, even though I've been wanting to try the fantasy genre (eventually), I was still a little leery. I'm so glad I finally gave in. I got a message from her to try it, so I wanted to check it out before I went all crazy on my page. Well, res
Julia
Jamie Schlosser
Apr 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
The Fae King's Curse is LIVE EARLY, so it's available now! Get it free with Kindle Unlimited!

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2XJKD4f
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2RFGVoq
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/3afnBoC
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2K8TAMH

Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘ I Choose You’ Stars

Aaaawww… The Fae King’s Curse has completely blown my mind! The perfect communion of the most enthralling of fantasy reads with the most passionate and perfect of romances! One of my top reads of, not only the year, but EVER!!!

First of all, I’ve got to point out I’d never in a million years know by the exquisite writing that this was Ms. Schlossers’ first venture into PNR/Fantasy, because, as an avid reader of the genre, I can hone
Book Snob Sue
Sometimes I get to read a beautiful fairytale love story, one where I get to fall in love, chapter by chapter, line by line, word by word, this one happened to start at 12 years old. So beautiful, it made my heart ache with all the sweet feels. There is not enough stars for this book, so I’ll give it infinity stars...I know, right. Jamie Schlosser creates a fantasy world….I want to go and go I did. This book was everything, these two were everything. I have been done with this book for quite a f ...more
Izzie d
Nov 23, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy-etc
Jennifer Scarn
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favorite thing written by this author and that’s saying a lot since I adore her other books! An entirely captivating world built with relatable characters, I was hard pressed to put it down! Beautifully written in terms of how perceived disabilities/differences are handled and how they affect the overall character development. My only regret, although this is a complete standalone, is that I have to wait for the next in the series...I don’t want to wait! It’s so good! I’m entranced ...more
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
The Fae King’s Curse by Jamie Schlosser

#Review

#FantasyRomance

I know Jamie wrote a prequel for this story but I don’t think we truly got the full comprehensive look at just how talented this writer is, especially when it comes to switching over from her usual quirky contemporary romance stories to an action-packed, supremely imaginative and butterfly-inducing epic fantasy love story. It’s a testament to how talented authors actually are when they are able to cross genres and not only that, but
Lori R.
Apr 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Jamie Schlosser knocked this fae romance out of the park!

I absolutely adored this charming story with characters who captured my heart. A handsome fae king cursed by a spell, and a uniquely beautiful heroine whom he chooses to be his mate.

As I read the words, I was there. I swear I was. The superb storytelling of this author transported me to another place and time. To a world so vivid and colorful and oh so amazing. Everything was described perfectly with fascinating detail. I felt as if I was
Kate V
Jan 11, 2021 rated it liked it
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
My kingssssss! I need Damon book ASAP!!!
Marie  Brown (Marie's Tempting Reads)
Marie's Tempting READS ARC Review:

This book...guys this book is...ohmygod I can't even formulate words to describe the amount of joy, happiness and love I have for this book! it was beyond a shadow of a doubt one of the best PNR this year!

Kirian is sex on a stick hot and his personality and all alpha ways had me melting. And just when I didn't think I could fall any harder for him, he kidnaps Quinn to make her his and I fall even harder! he is MAGNIFICENT! And Quinn is AWESOME! The way her frec
Angela
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ooooh ooooh ooooh this made my heart SO happy!!
Amy J
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! After loving Between Dawn and Dusk, and longing for the next installment, this did not disappoint!

I was completely wrapped up in Kirian, Quinn, the curse and their love. I loved the idea of the gated mate, and bringing in an "outsider" and standing up for believers and love.

I'm ready for more!
*My Little Book Nook*
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love Quinn and Kirian.

Kirian is Fae King of the Night Court, cursed by witches to be bling until he finds his mate.
Quinn is the awkward, loner human who just happens to save him from drowning in her creek.

They meet when they’re both 12 years old and become fast friends. Then, over time, that friendship grows into more. The day before Quinn is to leave for college, Kirian decides he doesn’t want her to leave, so he does what any spoiled Fae king would do— he kidnaps her.

Things get interesting
Janine Birt
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book gave me all the feels. Kirian and Quinn are an example of true couple goals. If you love a fantasy story full of magic, adventure, and epic romance then this book is for you.

Kirian is a super swoon worthy hero who has loved this human girl for so much longer than she’s known him. Because of the time difference between his world and hers, he waits a full year between visits that are daily to her. If she has to miss a day it’s a year he has to wait, to worry. In Quinn’s world it’s been
Kelly Greer
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastically unique book!!! It has everything. Fantasy, reality, intense chemistry, murder and kingdom takeover plots, and, of course, an amazing HEA!

The amazing world-building continues into this book (from Between Dawn and Dusk). I feel like I know exactly what Quinn’s forest, yard, treehouse, and field look like. I can feel the warm air in my hair. We get to visit various new places in the Fae world, and it was amazing; like we were on a voyage together.

Oh. These characters. Quinn is
Talia (Red Hot Ink)
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*Arc offered in exchange for a honest review*

FIVE STRIKING STARS!
I was beyond excited to start this book because I loved Between Dawn and Dusk, which is the prequel. I found the world fantastic and the characters utterly likable, and the ending left me wanting to know more about Prince - and now King - Kirian, which his cursed sight and his quest for his fated mate.

This book did not disappoint one bit. Lately I’ve been in a book slump and this story kept be glued to the pages. The main character
Pamela
Apr 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Kirian is a prince cursed with blindness by a witch. He and Quinn meet in the human realm when they are children. A day in Quinn's human world equals a year in Kirian's world. When Kirian kisses Quinn she is pulled into his world, where she is in danger from someone trying to kill her. Kirian also insists Quinn is the woman he wants to marry. This is a great story and wonderful read. ...more
Hollee Mands
Aug 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Five fairydust coated stars!
Fantasy romance heavy on sugar and spice and everything nice! I've never read fantasy romance with such a comedic twist (in the best sense of the word). I was snickering and laughing throughout the entire book, including a happy sigh at the end. The Fae King's Curse felt like a trip into Fairyland...and for someone who grew up on Enid Blyton's stories (think The Faraway Tree), it definitely strikes a reminiscent chord. If you want a fun, lighthearted fantasy read fil
Britt The Hatters
Apr 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves, 2020-faves
I was obsessed, and I mean OBSESSED with the prequel to this. So when I say I was excited for this book take that to be the world’s biggest understatement. I dropped everything I was doing (seriously, my husband had to continue cooking dinner for our family because I dropped that whole feeding people thing the second I saw this beauty) when this hit my kindle and dove right in with a happy squeal. Jamie Schlosser has wowed me before, but I’m here to tell you this series is something special. Not ...more
Alla
I was pleasantly surprised by this book. Didn´t start out very strong for me in the beginning but it soon got very interesting, had a nice storyline and characters. I really liked it and plan on reading the next one in the series.
Carrie
Apr 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
FANTASTIC story! I love Kirian & Quinn! There's energy & adventure in their story. I love the overall world this author has created & I'm SO looking forward to the next installment!

This is Kirian & Quinn's story, but it's also about the kingdom & its people. It's about family & friendships, mercy & love & choosing to be on the right side of ruling. And, of course, there's some steamy goodness and a beloved HEA! : )
AK
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was incredible. Absolutely incredible. It was well written, steamy, and suspenseful ! I loved the world, and I can’t wait for the next one 😻⚡️👏
Jamie
Jul 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Don’t let the cover throw you off

This book was amazing!!!! Especially after having read the prequel. I can’t wait for Damon’s story. I have my own theory, but this was a well written book and I can’t wait for the next one.
Lorrie (Clockworkbookworm)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Hunting Prince Dracula (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #2)
  • Kiss of the Blood Prince: A Fated Mates Fae Romance
  • The Redemption of Nixon Thorne
  • Broken Dove (Fantasyland, #4)
  • False Start Fairy Tale
  • The Witch's Book of Self-Care: Magical Ways to Pamper, Soothe, and Care for Your Body and Spirit
  • The Green Witch: Your Complete Guide to the Natural Magic of Herbs, Flowers, Essential Oils, and More
  • Full Tilt Duet (Full Tilt, #1-2)
  • The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents (Discworld, #28)
  • Own the Eights (Own the Eights, #1)
  • Hunting for a Highlander (Highland Brides, #8)
  • The Winter Witch
  • A Quick Bite (Argeneau #1)
  • The Shadows Between Us
  • The Four Loves
  • The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)
  • The Little Book of Cat Magic: Spells, Charms & Tales
  • Love Bites (Argeneau #2)
Jamie Schlosser writes new adult romance, romantic comedy, and fantasy/paranormal romance. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.

The Fae King's Prize is available for pre-order: mybook.to/thefaekingsprize

S

Between Dawn and Dusk (4 books)
  • Between Dawn and Dusk (Between Dawn and Dusk #0.5)
  • The Fae King's Dream (Between Dawn and Dusk #2)
  • The Fae King's Prize (Between Dawn and Dusk #3)

News & Interviews