Start by marking “Between Dawn and Dusk: A Prequel (Between Dawn and Dusk Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Between Dawn and Dusk: A Prequel (Between Dawn and Dusk Book 1)

Between Dawn and Dusk: A Prequel (Between Dawn and Dusk Book 1)

Ive got a problem. A big muscly problem, with icy blue eyes, long dark hair, and tight leather pants.

Keryth is the Night Realm king. My fathers greatest enemy. And my fated mate.

It isnt easy being a fae princess of the Day Realm. Our kingdom has suffered hardships, but if my father wont approve of the mating bond with Keryth, theyll be putting another body in a casketmine.
Expected publication: April 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Between Dawn and Dusk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Dawn and Dusk

Start your review of Between Dawn and Dusk: A Prequel (Between Dawn and Dusk Book 1)
Amber
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
That was Amazing!!!!!

Keryth was well a damn badass King! Busting his soul mate out with a bang. Soul mates regardless of their species are Magical! They have this beautiful aura about them. Its selfless and caring and loving and so very beautiful but in the Fae world everything is anything but and while Zella and Keryth wanted everything to be different someone always comes and ruins it!

Brothers are a pain in the ass!

Witches and their damn curses!

And a mate thats marked by the sky at night!

Renee
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a very cute novella prequel to the next book The Fae King's Curse. Based on this novella, I really hope this turns into a series with a few books because there was quite the interesting set of good, bad and gray characters I would love to see explored.

Immediately the book starts off with action so don't think that just because its a novella its fluffy and anti-climactic. Throughout the journey our leads take to get from the Day Kingdom to the Night Kingdom, the biggest history components
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-faves, faves
I have loved, and I mean LOVED Jamie Schlossers contemporary books for years and Im also obsessed with anything Fae, so when I saw the blurb for this prequel there may have been squeals of joy and happy dancing. Ok, there was no may have, it totally happened. I could not wait to get my grabby little hands on this and OH EM GEEEEEEEEEEE when I did get it I was blown away. So freaking blown away.
Holy. Crapola. I was ready for awesome. I was not ready for all the epicness that hit me with Between
Janine Birt
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story was a short fast rollercoaster of love, action, heartbreak and sweet satisfaction.

Zella and Keryth are fated mates who have waited years to finally be together. They are from two different realms (she princess of Day and he King of the Night) so from the start, its complicated.

But we get to see what happens when they are finally united. There is family tension and anguish but also pure joyful moments between soul mates. I only wish I could have had more.

Knowing that this is a
Valerie Martin
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm blown away. I've been a fan of Jamie's contemporary romances for a while so I'm willing to read anything of hers. I'll start by saying I've never read any type of fantasy romance by any author. Ever. But holy smokes, I loved this novella. The action drew me in right from the beginning. I felt the connection between Zella and Keryth despite having only very brief backstory. For being a novella, there was a fair amount of action and adventure, along with some sizzling romance, and a fair dose ...more
Ebonie
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. Goodness. This story packed a PUNCH. I love Zella and Keryth, both together and separate. Their fated storyline had me hooked from the very first chapter. I couldn't put the book down because there was always something going on at every turn of the page that had me wanting to know what happens next. I loved that this story was unpredictable, magical, romantic, powerful, and action-packed. I can't wait for the next installment!

Thank you to Jamie for the advanced copy of this book. It was
Greyland Reviews
Mar 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, 3-stars
ARC provided by author for honest review

I was so excited to hear that Schlosser was going to tip into fantasy romance with fae. I enjoyed prequel and getting to see what's going to this cast of characters. There are some comparisons you can make with Maas' series but it is original in itself.
If you're looking for your next thing to binge after the ACOTAR series, I'm really recommending this. Fae fantasy with some steamy scenes to appease that book slump you've been having after reading
Rachael Cain
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Free will verses Destiny...what would you choose?

Zella and Keryth are from two different realms. Zella from the Day and Keryth from the night.
They are star crossed mates. Their bond knows no bonds, the way they love, shows the greatest devotion.

Can the two realms come together as one or will they be destroyed?
Vera M
Susan Orr
Feb 11, 2020
◊♦ Naomi
A.J. Alexander
Jenny
My Own Bookshelves
Book Snob Sue
Huge Jamie Schlosser fan aka Super Fan. This was her first fantasy book and it was fantastic. She created a wonderful world, that I got sucked right into. And now I am patiently waiting for the next book. Ok, so I think we all know I am not patiently waiting, but wait I will. I am so excited to read the next book, and yes my excitement is that real.

Zella is the fae princess of the Day Realm and Keryth is the king of the Night Realm. Mates, fated mates to be exact, and her father is trying to
Jess Malatesta
Elizabeth
Sonja Ton
Debra
Romance Retreat: Fae Romance - coming soon! 1 10 Mar 24, 2020 06:54AM
Romance Retreat: BLOGGERS WANTED! Fantasy Romance coming soon! 1 10 Mar 03, 2020 06:28AM
Jamie Schlosser writes steamy new adult romance and romantic comedy. When she isn't creating perfect book boyfriends, she's a stay-at-home mom to her two wonderful kids. She believes reading is a great escape, otters are the best animal, and nothing is more satisfying than a happily-ever-after ending.

MAGIC MAN is LIVE! One-click: https://amzn.to/2ls27Bt

Stay up to date with all the latest news by