Start by marking “SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)” as Want to Read:
SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)

SHARK

(Shifter Kings Nashville #3)

A charming nerd who’s new in town.
A surfer dude king looking for his queen.
Magic is about to happen.

Shark Irons has a problem. He’s supposed to be finding his queen. He’s supposed to be sliding into his role as king. What he is doing is dealing with a rash of shark attacks taking place in the Cumberland River. Humans are in danger. His shark shifters’ swimming holes
Published July 22nd 2019 by Hell Bent Press

To ask other readers questions about SHARK, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about SHARK

Start your review of SHARK (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 3)
HC
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
The concepts, themes, and ideas of this shifter-romance are all top-notch. A girl who feels out of place except at cons, shifters that aren’t the standard ones you usually see, a high heat level, a mystery...but the execution falls flat.

Shark is a shark-shifter, which is a great concept, and criminally underused. He shifts once, at 80% of the way through the story, and it’s s not important to the narrative. Lexie is a nerd, which also does not end up being plot-relevant. She is also a
Sydney M Neblett
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Made for the summer
This author has created another fantastic story that was worth the wait. In this book, Shark finally finds his queen. The connection is not one we were expecting, and reveals some secrets that we didn’t know we wanted to find out about. I think you are going to be in love with these two crazy love birds, by the time you reach the HEA. I really enjoyed how the author sets us up for the next book at the end.
Sherry Koch
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My inner nerd just adored this story. It's so great to have a heroine is beautiful in a non-traditional way. She has her quirks and embraces them and it's exactly these quirks that make her the perfect mate for Shark. A fun read.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A captivating read from beginning to end! An exciting storyline that leaves you breathless wanting more! Sexy steam filled chemistry! Emotionally heartfelt, enjoyable and fun! One heck of a twisted, intense rollercoaster ride! An amazing must read!
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This story is a fun and entertaining read with likable characters. This is Shark and Lexi’s story and when I say she doesn’t know about anything paranormal, she really doesn’t. No witches, vampires, shifters or anything that’s strictly not 100% human. So she is in for a eye-opening adventure when she is Shark’s queen. I love how quirky Lexi is and Shark is just a surfer dude at heart. I can’t wait for more from this author!!
Emily Pennington
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
Because of recent bull shark attacks in the Cumberland River, the usual areas for the shark shifters have been closed down. Humans are in danger, so there is a great deal of attention being given to this problem. King Jayden, Queen Oula, and their son and future king of the shark tribe, Shark Irons, are in a meeting with Derek and making sure he understands they are doing all they can right now, despite his acting as if they are ignoring the problem. What he is actually concerned about is that ...more
Megan
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Right from the start there's a whole lot of nerd. I liked both Shark and Lexie right away because they were definitely unique and we were given a pretty clear picture of who each of them are and why we should like them. The big reveal was a little awkward, to say the least, as was the first intimate moment between the MC's. It's not that their sexy times didn't pack a steamy punch, it certainly did, but I think it was the lead up, it just didn't feel well timed. As for the mystery surrounding ...more
Linda
This is Book 3 in the Shifter Kings Nashville series. I thought Spyder was going to be my favorite King but I think Shark has knocked him out of first place. This was such a good book. Shark is going to be the next king of the Shark tribe if he can find his queen. But he also has to figure out what’s going on in the water around Nashville. Then Lexie Leland comes to town on vacation. She’s a nerd until she gets to Comic Con. Then she can pretend to be someone else in costume. These two together ...more
Rudy Red
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love, love, love this read! It just had everything. Charming prince (king actually), beautiful maiden needing rescue by said king, magic, love, laughter, friends, family, good vs evil (good wins of course). Just everything! The characters were the kind you instantly love and want to befriend. The emotional connection that the author allows between the characters, and interpersonally, are realistic, honest, enlightening. Gunn draws reader in from the very first page and keeps the story moving ...more
Deb Cechak
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Shark and His Queen!

Holly Gunn continues her Shifter Kings Nashville series with Shark, and she does an amazing job.

This series connects but you can read each book independently and that is great, because this was my first. I have already picked up the first two in this series and will start them soon!

The pleasure I had reading this book occurred because of the love the characters show each other. Not just Shark and his queen, but the shifter kings and their families and friends.

I truly
Shark
Lexie Leland
----------------------------------
What happens?
Shark has to find his 'queen' so he can rule the sharks. Lexie happens to be his queen and doesn't know about shifters or witches etc.
Final thoughts
This was fine. But it was very short. It wasn't that gripping but he did have major potential to be pretty interesting. I wish it had been longer. Still good
Penny Ellgass
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I don't usually like short story'short less than 120-150 pages but this series is awesome.
Shark has to find the Queen in 30 days or less, or he does not become King.
Lexis is a nerd has never fit in, except the week each year she goes to coma con. She knows nothing about shifters, so imagine her supreme when she finds out that she is Queen of the sharks!
This will grab you and hold you in thrall until the end and leave you in withdrawals waiting for the next story.

I received a free copy of this
Sharon
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading this author and even though this is book 3 in the series and the first one I’ve read I had no problem understanding what was going on. It’s a quick read and a fun read. The characters are likable, and their dialogue is nerdy and fun. I’ve never read a shark shifter story before and I thoroughly enjoyed this one. The plot is interesting and easy to follow, it’s a great way to spend an hour or so.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Heather Wamboldt
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Holly Gunn and I will definitely be looking for more. This is a very entertaining and unique shifter story that will have you laughing at the nerds and their banter. The story flows nicely and has terrific characters with great chemistry and steamy scenes.

I cannot wait for the next book in this series!

Lisa Bing
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well written fast paced story full of humour, great chemistry and steam

This was a really entertaining story based on two characters that are quirky, or self proclaimed nerds ;) This was so much fun for me and I really loved their banter and superhero references. So much fun! We had some serious mysticism in this story and yes, a lot of sea creatures, but it still showcased family, friends and love. Well done!
Anita Fuhrmann
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my introduction to this shifter series and I liked it a lot.
Shark and Lexie were so cute, quirky and sassy.
The only downside was that it was too short. I just felt like I was really getting to know them when it ended.
I am hoping the mystery gets solved in the next book.
I have got to read the first two books about Lion and Spider now.

Sara Sigler
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shifter Kings!!

Lexie went to Nashville for comic con with her best friend Rudy who is gay and made friends with Henry Lion's sister and were invited to the beach. She met shark and found out that she was his queen and she was a sea witch and her friend was a witch and kept it a secret. Some thing is attacking the sea creatures under shark's rule and they are trying to figure out who or what.
Maureen
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I quite liked this story. Wwhile it was short its is also funny in places ,it is well worth reading. I loved the characters lexi is a nerd but she is a strong person and just loves to chatte.r . Shark is called surfer boy, but he really does turn into a shark , while he has a responsibly to find out why sharks are attacking. Both these characters compliment each other and why not they are mates, king and queen.
The Book Junkie Reads . . .
Felt like sonething was missing

Enjoyed Shark, Lexie, Rudy, Henry, and even warmed up to Sera. Loved nerd, sci-fi, comic-con and water. Felt a bit lost with the water bit abd the attacks snd thd csuse. I think that maybe I missed something during my read. I guess my looking for a bog showdown r akediwn for the shark king and his eitch queen. Poison js still an enjgma. I missed wolf.
Michelle
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved Shark! This is my first book by this author, my first shark shifter story and the original storyline was fantastic. Shark and Lexi are complete opposites. Shark is a shark shifter and future King in search of his Queen. Lexi is a nerd and loves going to Comic-Con every year. Two quirky characters, mysterious shark attacks and a perfect HEA make this a great read. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Lisa M
Jul 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Shark shifter
by Lisa B

I have not read any books by Holly Gunn until this one. The premise was promising but once I started reading, the characters just didn’t seem to flow. It just felt like they needed to be fleshed out a bit more.

Melody Hillier
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shark and Lexie have a great story full of amazing characters, twists and turns that will keep you guessing and tons of emotion and steam. Can Shark find his queen in time? Is Lexie's yearly vacation to a Comicon this year just a vacation or will it change her life?

Killeena Savola
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
A nerd all her life. Lexie only gets to to be someone else when she dresses up at comic con. Her life take a turn when she meets Shark. Shark knows shes his queen. They fall in together real quick. I thought more could of come from this book there is supposed deaths but it really never gets into it that much.

Annie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. I enjoyed this quick story about Shark Irons, a shark shifter and Lexie Leland, a nerd. They meet when she almost drowns in the river by his house. She's in Nashville for a Comic-Con work her BFF. He needs to find his queen which he finds in Lexie.

Ewa
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shark has to find the Queen in 30 days or less, or he does not become King.
Lexis is a nerd has never fit in, except the week each year she goes to Comic Con. She is a Sea-Witch.
Now she is Queen of the sharks! How this happened?
Shifters Mate!
Enjoy reading,is short but fun. Love the cover,too.

Debra Richardson
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Third book in the Shifter Kings Nashville series and it is a fantastic read! The storyline is unique, fast pace, consistent, witty, and flows smoothly. Likeable characters; amazing character interaction; and hot chemistry. A really great read!

Melinda Workman
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Loved Shark and Lexie's story. This series is so creative and unique. Each story so different yet a common thread runs through the friendship of the future kings. Lexus is nerdy, sweet and finally finds her home. I am hoping that Rudy and Sera get their happy ending as well somewhere in the series.
Mim Crenshaw
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Im loving this series. This was so good. I fell in love with the characters, their interactions, and their chemistry. They were so well developed, just like the storyline/plot.

BusyM3
Jul 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is third book in this series. The story flows well, great characters and great chemistry. A great read. Look forward to more from this series.

poppy
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the third book in the series and is another great read. I just loved Shark and Lexie they were good likable charters and had just fantastic chemistry. With plenty of twists and turns, you will be sucked right into their story and not want to put it down. I would recommend this series

• Doctor Mountain Man's Special Delivery (A Man Who Knows What He Wants, #39)
  • Westmore Wolves Collection, Books 1-5
  • Bear His Mark (Paranormal Dating Agency; Sylvan City Alphas, #4)
  • Alpha's Deception (Revenge of the Bears, #4)
  • Your Neighborhood Chef (The Neighborhood #5)
  • Bear's Desire (Revenge of the Bears, #1)
  • Temptation (Alpha Unknown, #3)
  • Dad's Russian Mafia Bear Best Friend (Bratva Bear Shifters, #1)
  • The Dragon's Psychic (Immortal Dragon #1)
  • In Her Mate's Arms (Shifters United Book 2)
  • First Cursed (Diablo Falls)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters, #1)
  • Your Neighborhood Vixen (The Neighborhood #3)
  • Glass Apples (Fairly Twisted Tales #2)
  • Silver Moon
  • Mountain Men Secret Baby: The Cole Mountain Brothers Romance
  • Her Montana Master (Stateside Doms, #1)
  • Cowboy's Fantasy (A Big Sky Short Story)

Shifter Kings Nashville (6 books)
  • LION (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 1)
  • SPIDER (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 2)
  • WOLF (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 4)
  • POISON (Shifter Kings Nashville Book 5)
  • Shifter Kings Nashville: The Complete Collection