Start by marking “Fastest Girl in Town” as Want to Read:

Fastest Girl in Town

From bestselling author, Dr. Rebecca Sharp, comes a new action-packed romance between a stubborn cop and a race car driver that will handcuff your emotions and make your heart race...

Dani Lambert lives in the fast lane.
As the countrys most famous female NASCAR driver, she lives for pushing the pedal to the metal. With only weeks until the Daytona 500, one wrong turn and
Published March 26th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Fastest Girl in Town, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fastest Girl in Town

Start your review of Fastest Girl in Town
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
Fastest Girl in Town sped it's way straight into my heart. There were no curves. There were no turns. It was a straight shot. I couldn't read this fast enough. I feel like I have been waiting forever for this book and kept on refreshing my kindle hoping it would appear and finally it did. I dropped everything to read this.

Daniela Lambert craves speed. She is one of the few female racers and she is exceptionally good. She does not do anything slow and that causes the tickets to pile upthe ones
Cassie May
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot DAMN, a book like a high speed car chase!
Honestly, I don't really know how to start this review, because I'm still lacking words to describe this book.
First of all the characters. They were crazy and cute and sexy and hot in the very best way. The VERY best. I connected instantly with them and feared for/with them for a long while. I almost shed some tears when we learned about Dani's past.
The plot itself was brilliant. It was fast-paced which fit the story perfectly and hooked me right
Rukaiya M.
Mar 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
"She wanted to be the fastest so no one could ever leave her behind."

Fastest Girl in Town, the third installment from Country Love collection by Rebecca Sharp is cunningly uncanny, fast, smooth and really fun to read. Featuring the fastest racecar driver with an attempted attack upon her and a hot lawful sherif, this story unbounded my insides dramatically. I laughed and swooned. Hard. Fast. Crashingly erotic.

Sherif Brandon and Dani Lambert got off on wrong foot but oh, that foot just
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
This story follows Dani, a race car driver and Brandon, the town Sheriff. Dani and Brandon basically become a team, to work together and find who caused harm on Dani. Dani is not used to being slow, she loves life in the fast lane. She is likes to break the rules and it almost helps her in a way to cope. Brandon is the ruler setter, he likes the rules and he definitely lives by them. They are polar opposites, but that's one of the reasons that makes them so great for each other.
In the beginning
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book

5 NASCAR STARS!!

Fastest Girl in Town was my first book written by Rebecca Sharp and I am totally in love with this author and this book!
This title is the third title from Country Love Collection, but it can be read as standalone.

Dani Lambert is a NASCAR driver and the fastest girl in the town. She has races are in her blood and she won't imagine her life in different way. She has the deals with police station and she never get a ticket.
But this day must come and NASCAR driver license can't
Vanessa (nessreads)
4.5 Stars

Fastest Girl in Town is the third installment in the Country Love collection. Featuring Dani, the fastest women racecar driver and Brandon, the by-the-book lawful Sheriff.

Dani and Brandon got off on the wrong foot, but soon theyll have no choice in working together. Dani needs Brandons help in trying to find the person thats bringing harm to her life. Though Dani makes Brandons blood boil he cant seem to stay away. The more and more hes with her, he cant seem to extinguish the flame of
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
5 FAST, AND SEXY, STARS FOR Fastest Girl in Town. Dr. Rebecca Sharp has done it again!

Dani is a risk taking, law breaking, famous female NASCAR driver. Brandon is the town Sheriff who lives by the law.

Dani and Brandons personalities couldnt be more different, but Dr. Rebecca Sharp proves, once again, that opposites not only attract....they sizzle in sexual attraction.

When Dani is shot at and learns that her life is in danger, Brandon immediately feels a need to protect her. But Dani is no
Rhonda Ziglar
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 FASTEST GIRL STARS!! Wow, this story will make read fast needing to know what will happen next. Dani and Brandon's story is sexy, fun, mystery and race car drivers. Rebecca Sharp is doing a fantastic job with this series....I want more!!! This is a 1-Click book, so do it now.
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Nothing like quick wit from an infuriating woman to get this officers blood boiling but thats exactly what Dani Lambert does to Brandon! Yet he cant seem to stay away! With each interaction adding more to the flame of desire they are also both learning that not everything in the racing world is as it seems!

I loved this opposites attract romance but in truth both value the same things in life they just hadnt found someone to stop and share it with! Danis fast pace personality mixes well with
Carolina León
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nothing, I mean NOTHING could have prepared me for this unexpected story. Its pretty clear the talent Rebecca Sharp has. She is not afraid to take you to places you never imagined before and every twist and turn, every sweat and tear will be so worth it.

I honestly couldnt put this book down even if the world was ending.

Life doesnt come waving checkered flags telling you when to start and stop looking, Dani. Sometimes, you have to stop first in order to see what you find."

Rebecca Sharp always
Joelle
This book was down right hilarious and I laughed out loud to the very ending.This story was filled with a couple of fun and flirty characters that were both filled with a sense of humor.We loved how the Sheriff tried to stay all business like but, with the amount of humor and flirting Dani did with the sexy sheriff he was falling hard and fast for his sexy speed racer.

Both Brandon and Dani were character's so easy to love and we love when that happens especially right off the bat and Dani from
Nadine Bookaholic
Dani and Brandon are very different from one another, he lives his life to uphold the law and while she doesn't do horrible things to break the law her driving record speaks volumes about what she thinks about traffic laws. Dani Lambert is a NASCAR car driver with the need to speed lol

You can see my full review and enter a giveaway HERE

fastest girl in town

Nadine's Obsessed with Books **I have voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Readers Copy of this book for my Blog, Nadine's Obsessed with Books**
Where you can find me:
Wendy Livingstone
This is the 3rd book in this fascinating series and is Dani and Brandons story. Dani is a famous NASCAR driver, and Brandon is the towns law abiding sheriff. These two do not get off on the right foot but can this speed queen convince this sexy sheriff to take a ride on the wild side? No spoilers: this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a beautifully written story which is filled with action, fun, mystery, witty banter, twists, and is an all-consuming entertaining and ...more
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Dr. Rebecca Sharp delivers a fantastic, hot as hell, sexy times filled, suspense romance with a side of witty banter that will have you racing through this book.
I absolutely loved Brandon and Danis explosive relationship and their off the charts chemistry. Sexy, meticulous, straight laced Sheriff Stark doesnt stand a chance against the sassy, speed demon racer Dani. Not a single hope in hell of resisting her. For her part Dani is completely taken by the delicious lawman and his good boy charm.
A
Nikki Swope
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was incredible. I love Dani so much and it was so cool to read a sports romance with the female as the sport star, especially when you are talking a NASCAR driver. Oh and Brandon, Brandon is just utter perfection. Then you throw in the whole mystery, investigation thing and you got yourself a fantastic book, more than just your average romance but with all the things about romance that you love including some hot sexy times scenes and an HEA that will melt your heart. Five star read ...more
Na
Fastest Girl in Town is a quick paced and lighthearted lovestory. It's the perfect book in between intense or dark books, because it lights up your day. It makes you smile and it definitely makes you want to speed and get ticketed by this off the charts hot and charming Sheriff.
Carolina León
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I honestly couldnt put this book down even if the world was ending.

Rebecca Sharp always
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I thought this story line was great! What happens when the fasted girl in town meets the most by the book Sheriff? I will tell you that sparks fly and it is a LOT of fun to read! Rebecca not only has an interesting story line, but the writing was pretty darn awesome too. It was masterfully built with tons of great banter and chemistry that is oh so hot and what you want in your romance novels!

All in all if you like your romances steamy and witty with complex characters and a dash of suspense,
Kari Hansen
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Daniela is a successful NASCAR driver who thrives on pushing herself to the limit and the rush that she gets when that happens. The Police Officers in town know and understand that but with every rule there is one exception and that one exception is Brandon.

Brandon believes in treating everyone as equals so if you do the crime then you either do the time or pay the fine. When Dani borrow his cruiser he isnt about to just walk away and now they find themselves working together to catch the
Kristina Simkins
Phenomenal read!

This is my first time reading a book by this author and Im glad I gave it a chance. This book has great writing, amazing characters, and a phenomenal, action packed, page-turning storyline that I couldnt put down. Dani Lambert is Ms. NASCAR and the fastest girl in town. Brandon Stark is the Sheriff and Mr. Slow-and-Steady. When these two collide neither of them were prepared for the outcome. Add in attempted murder, murder, drugs, an investigation, betrayal, Daytona 500 and
Jayce
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
Action packed! Thats the only way to describe this book. Rebecca has nailed another book. Dani Lambert and Brandon Stark (love the GoT reference 😍) are the whole package. Theyre smart and sexy and the chemistry between them is off the charts! I love how we get an attempted murder, a NASCAR race and some seriously hot scenes all tied up together in FGIT. Rebecca writes sports romances very well and this one is no exception. Itll hook you from the very first page all the way to the last ...more
Messy Bun Book Blog
LOVED! Dani & Brandon were amazing! Their chemistry and banter was so entertaining! I laughed so hard when Dani stole his patrol car!! These two were reluctant to work with each other to find who is after Dani, but every moment together they made me smile and I hated having to put the book down.
Rebecca always creates a story that captivates me and I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Cat
Mar 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my gosh !!
I really Loved and enjoyed this book immensely, it was so addictive and I could not stop reading.
A high speed opposites attract Romance,Dani and Brandon will take you on a wild,suspenseful ride and I was gripped by Rebecca's words,she always weaves an intriguing read.
The storyline was a thrilling one full of excitement between a Sheriff (Brandon) and a female NASCAR Racer (Dani)..Their first meeting wasn't exactly ideal,as Brandon pulled Dani over for speeding giving her a ticket
Katie Silvi
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy fast cars and hot cops!! Fastest Girl in Town had me on the edge of my seat, had my blood pumping with all the adrenaline that is packed into this story.

I Iove the chemistry with Dani and Brandon. Its immediate. It burned worse than a volcano, and erupted into an amazing and suspenseful story. Sharps writing is just as impeccable as all her other works. Fastest Girl in Town quickly raced it's way into my all time faves. And, it's my favorite of Sharps Country Love series. An amazing read,
Katy Tinnin
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. Brandon and Dani were so great together. I loved their banter and chemistry. The plot was fast-paced and engaged me very quickly. These quick reads from Rebecca Sharp are perfect for a light-hearted read to finish in an afternoon. I will definitely be recommending this book to everyone!
PP's Bookshelf
Mar 24, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca Sharp brings flirty fun and swoonworthy passion in Fastest Girl in Town. Unique characters. Heartwarming emotions. A complete entertainment package that made me smile and sigh all the way.

Dani Lambert is habituated speeder. She is the most famous race car driver and that need for adrenaline spills in her day to day life too. While her celebrity status helps her to avoid tickets, Sherriff Brandon Stark is not one to back down. It started with a speeding ticket and next came the shooting
B-Books Review
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Im loving this The Country Love Collection, they are books based on songs. This book is based on Fastest Girl in Town by Miranda Lambert. And Im digging it so much, its like an experience, first I listen to the song, then the music video and finally I start the book. Its so much fun.

Dani Lambert is a force to be reckoned with, being a woman racing in a mans world! Not only that she is fearless, strong, vibrant and independent. Being fast not only at the race but in life makes her alive, and
Mary
Mar 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dani lives the adrenaline rush of speed which is great when she is on the track racing but gets her into trouble driving around town. Being pulled over by Sheriff Stark elicits another ticket but also her first encounter with the sexy sheriff. The next time she sees him, she is being shot at and he comes to her rescue. Brandon knows that many of his officers will give Dani Lambert a pass on a speeding ticket but not him, he does his job by the book. When he sees again and she has a gun pointed ...more
C Exley Books (Cassandra)
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 2020
Another awesome 5 star read from this author. Fastest Girl in Town is an enemies-to-lovers Romantic Comedy.

I honestly couldnt put this book down but because of this virus going on in the world right now I have had to put reading on the back burner as I have had to home school my 5 year old and I am still working as I work in a rest home so it took me ages to read this.

Up All Night With Books
4 Stars
Review by Lisa
Late Night Support Group
Up All Night With Books Blog

Fastest Girl in Town by Dr. Rebecca Sharp is the next book in her Country Love series, which she takes a country song and puts a story to it. And Fastest Girl in Town is one you don't want to miss. What I loved about this story more then the other is the mystery about it. It just not about the HEA, there is more heart and the unknown element (don't want to give anything away).

But this is how we start this story off:

As the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fool Me Twice
  • Deadly Obsession: A Mafia Romance (The Obsession Duet Book 2)
  • Catch Twenty-Two (Westover Prep, #2)
  • Nobody But You
  • The Model (Love is Blind #2)
  • Stay with Me
  • Southern Chance (Southern Series, #1)
  • Change in Strategy (Change of Hearts #2)
  • You're The One
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Old Fashioned (Becker Brothers, #4)
  • Driving Me Crazy
  • We Are Us
  • The Trade
  • One-Eighty (Westover Prep, #1)
  • Down and Dirty (Hot Jocks, #5)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Chute Yeah (The Valentine Boys, #3)
**Healing Heartaches One Alpha at a Time**
Im a dentist by day and author by night!

Want to know more? Connect with me (#stalkme) at one or all of the links below!

Mailing List: http://bit.ly/StaySharpSignUp