Start by marking “Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)” as Want to Read:
Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)

Secret Santa

(Milford College #4)

The last thing I want for Christmas is a brand new case of smoking hot attraction for my best friend, Jeremy. I don't think about him that way. I never have. And I can't risk ruining the best relationship in my life because I can't seem to keep my hands off him lately.

I need to focus on safer things, like my secret admirer who keeps sending me romantic Secret Santa
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019

To ask other readers questions about Secret Santa, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Santa

Start your review of Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)
Mara
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook-owned
3.5 stars-- I appreciated that this was a slightly different plot structure for a friends to lovers romance. Usually, these books have the climax being the friends getting together, but the central conflict here is more around if the heroine is truly IN love with her BFF vs. just loving him + good sex. I think that variant on the typical plot beats really worked, and I continue to enjoy this series
Carvanz
Now this is what Im talking about when Im looking for a friends to lover romance!

Image result for secret santa

May and Jeremy have been best friends since high school. For twelve years theyve been each others everything. Well, almost everything. May never felt a physical pull towards him, although shes always found him attractive. But lately shes been having thoughts that are completely inappropriate to have about your best friend.

When things start to quickly change between May and Jeremy, shes lost in a sea of tears and
Isha Coleman
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Secret Santa (Milford College #4) by: Noelle Adams

If ever there was a story that could make a heart smile, Secret Santa was it. Jeremy and May are a sweet temptation. Adams keeps the plotline line simple and delivers magic. From life long friends to maybe something more, Secret Santa warms more than just the heart.
Tirza
Dec 18, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This one is a sweet-toned, lighthearted story about May and Jeremy, two best friends who have been in the center of each others lives for years.
May unexpectedly starts feeling more than friendship for him, even though she has just accepted a date with another guy.
Things change between her and Jeremy though, and they have to navigate their changing dynamic.

This was a nice enough read, but unfortunately, I didnt love it.
Jeremy is cute, but because of the shorter nature of the book, he didnt have a
Deborah
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Secret Santa was such a fun friends to lovers romance! May and Jeremy have been best friends since their school days. May has never really looked at him as anything but her best friend. But lately, she has been noticing him in a different way-having inappropriate thoughts about her best friend! She shouldn't be thinking of Jeremy that way!

But things are shifting in their relationship and May is helpless to stop it. This book is told from her POV so we do not know exactly what Jeremy is thinking.
Caro
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: add-ama
Super fun!

Here we have Jeremy and May, best friends that never went further. But maybe this Christmas things might change.

This was super cute, I loved May and her holiday spirit. I loved how she saw light all around her and was just plain ol good. :-) This year she was also seeing her best friends in a different light, and that was just messing with her head, lol. I loved the thoughtful gifts she got, how she helped others and how blind she was regarding Jeremy, lol.

Jeremy was super cute too,
Jessica Wannamaker
May has always been a big fan of Christmas and she's always or at least for 12 years had her best friend Jeremy there to convince about Christmas.

But lately things are weird... She's in charge of secret santa so she's not to get any gifts but they keep showing up.... Even weirder is how she's feeling about Jeremy....

But they're just friends right?!

I love Noelle's books. They give me the feels. Like a secy Hallmark story. Some tears, some cute moments, a couple laughs and and love.

I am a big
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is a cute friends to lovers story where May starts to see her best friend Jeremy as more than just her friend and at first it freaks her out a bit. Jeremy has always had a thing for May.

May loves Christmas and is always wanting to get Jeremy into the Christmas spirit. This year he finally relents more, but he just wants May to be happy. With May doing Secret Santa she is not supposed to get gifts, but she does
Maria Rose
I've enjoyed the previous books in this series, and this latest entry is an okay read, but not my favorite. It's a friends to lovers story and that's definitely one of my go-to tropes, but I found May to be irritating because she couldn't make up her mind about what kind of relationship she wanted with Jeremy, even when it was clear that he wanted to be more than just friends. She also cries a lot (like, a lot) so there are constant tears anytime things gets the least bit emotional. The love ...more
Sandra R
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy this author's books, as they are so lovely and are uncomplicated reading with lots of feels and interesting 'home town' type stories. They also seem extremely real to life. The H/h have been best friends for 12 years and are as close as a couple can be, without being in a romantic relationship - until something changes...all involving secret Santa. Set at Christmas with all the emotions of the season. This is a well written, slow burn romance with tasteful and steamy sex scenes in the ...more
Jean
Dec 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jeremy and May have been best friends for twelve years, they are as close as they can be always supporting each other and they are always there for each other. Then things start to change and feelings are involved but will it completely break there friendship apart or bring them even closer together. I love the connection that they have it is so strong and they will do anything for each other. I love this book so much it brought out so many emotions in me with everything that they had and were ...more
Ana Paula
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Secret Santa is the fourth book of the Milford College series. This series is about a group of friends that are either faculty or adm employees of a smaill liberal college. They are very sweet books and have the best characters ever!
This book is about May and Jeremy, best friends for life and for some casuallity are working at Milford for some time. He is very shy and has some trust issues because of his past, but loves May unconditionally. His love is shown in the book in a very subtle and
Megan
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Louise Ryan
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mary L.
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I pick up Noelle Adams books when I need a quick fill-in after I've been reading longer books. Her books are short and sweet and always entertain. Ms Adams has the boyfriend/girlfriend dynamic down pat and tells her story with enough anticipation built into it that you will want to keep reading to see it to the end.
Nerdy girl
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Reese
Dec 14, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It was okay at first but then as you get to know the characters, it got worse! May was an indecisive little b- who didn't know who she wanted more. Also, a cry baby! Cried at every single time she got frustrated. Seriously? Soooo annoying for goodness sake! Jeremy? May doesn't deserve him. He was too good for her. How can he stand her? I dunno.
Kim
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
May and Jeremy have never been more than friends for the entire time theyve known each other. However, all bets are off when both Jeremy and May start seeing things in each other that they never noticed before. Will they risk their friendship for love?

Secret Santa is a friends to lovers romance that was fun and sweet which will definitely get you into the Christmas spirit!
Adele
Jan 24, 2020 rated it did not like it
Michele Packard-milam
A Good Read

I liked this novel and enjoyed the characters and their quirks. The action felt a bit stilted to me - very granular - and I wished for more background on the reasons for the choices being made.
I've enjoyed the series so far but this one just didn't really do it for me. I still enjoyed it but not nearly as much as the others. The h's crying annoyed the life out of me and I just couldn't warm to her which contributed most to my feelings about this one.
Cullen
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jeremy and May

They had been best friends since high school. After 12 years things were starting to change. They were both afraid that it would change their friendship. Very sweet story with some very steamy scenes
Savannah
Really liked it.
Full review coming on release day
Angie
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved May and Jeremy! This was a fast moving story. Jeremy was such a sweet guy!
Kim
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019, holiday
This author is an auto-buy, but the last couple of books haven't hit the mark for me. I didn't care for the heroine. She seems immature and cries over every little thing.
Stacie Marquart
Dec 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The this series.
Beanimous
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cute sweet book
Cassie
Nov 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Full of Christmas Spirit!

May's love for Christmas blended perfectly with Jeremy's dislike for the season. I liked that Jeremy took charge to say what he was feeling and gave May the push she needed.
Kerry
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
My favorite of the series! This is a book that I truly wanted to read in one sitting because I just couldn't put it down. I am picky about friends to lovers stories, but this was excellent. May and Jeremy have been best friends since high school, and I just loved the bond between them. They are open and vulnerable with each other, which is a refreshing change from most romance books I've been reading. They are so devoted to each other but also terrified to change the dynamic of their ...more
Asianbookworm.reads
I climb off his lap and straighten up, trying to hide my self-consciousness with a casual laugh.
Well, that didnt work too well. I was trying to give you a hug.
I know what you were trying to do.
Im sorry, Ill try not to give you any more ill-advised hugs so we dont end up in a weird tangle like that again.
You can hug me any time you want. He meets my eyes. Weird or not. Please dont stop.

Awwwww! ❤❤❤❤

Oh dang it! I'll have to wait til December! 🤤
But I'll rate it 5-star in advance. 😁
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

UPDATE: Dec.

• Last Light
  • House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2)
  • Up to Snow Good (A Very Alpha Christmas #5)
  • Desecrating Eden
  • Love's Wonderful Life (First Street Church Book 22)
  • Almost Married (Clover Park STUDS, #2)
  • O'Connor Family Series Collection (O'Connor Family, #1-4)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Ride Wild (Raven Riders, #3)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Treacherous
  • Hunter's Claim (The Alliance, #1)
  • Under His Skin (So Inked, #1)
  • Easy Love (Boudreaux, #1)
  • Mistletoe Over Manhattan
  • The Spy Who Came For Christmas (Holly, NC #3)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Hearts and Flowers
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many

Milford College (5 books)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Office Mate (Milford College, #2)
  • Single Dad (Milford College, #3)
  • Temp (Milford College, #5)

News & Interviews