Start by marking “Single Dad (Milford College, #3)” as Want to Read:
Single Dad (Milford College, #3)

Single Dad

(Milford College #3)

The last thing I want is to partner on a library exhibit with Max, a hot new art professor at my college, but it's part of my job as librarian so I don't have a choice. My attraction to him is intense and immediate, but I'm taking a break from dating so I can focus on myself. I don't need a distraction like Max.

He's a single father, and that's the only thing he can focus
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019 (first published September 18th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Single Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Single Dad

Start your review of Single Dad (Milford College, #3)
Carvanz
This was such a cute, fun, sweet and smexy read!

After putting her life on hold in order to follow the men in her life, Katrina has decided its time to put herself first. She has a list of things she wants to accomplish before she considers dating again. But the intense heat she feels each time she sees Max is hard to ignore. When they are thrown together for an art exhibit, she agrees to a disposable relationship. Nothing permanent, nothing demanding or complicated, just somethingsimple.

description

Boy, I
Jen
3.5 Stars

I always know what Im going to get with a Noelle Adams story. A little angst, a little heat and a whole lot of fluff.

And Im totally down with all of that. I requested Single Dad because I knew it would be a nice little break between longer, more in-depth type of reads and I wasnt wrong. Max and Katrina were cute together and I loved the addition of Maxs daughter, Rika.

As much as I enjoy these quickies, there isnt much to recommend them beyond an hour of fun reading. I needed a little
Maria Rose
If youre a fan of sexy small town contemporary romances that cover the range of tried and true tropes (marriage of convenience, enemies to lovers, best friends sibling etc.) with likable characters and low angst plots, then Noelle Adams should be on your reading list. Though she has written a few outliers (case in point Late Fall, a romance that tackles the realities of aging, and as Clare Kent, shes written a host of erotic romances including the science fiction series Hold) she returns time ...more
Alina
Thank you to the publishing team and Noelle Adams for the opportunity to read this book in advance.

OMG the feels! I am a sucker for Noelle Adams books because I can relate a lot to her heroines and this book was no different. Katerina is a strong, stubborn and imperfect heroine who is determined to accomplish the goals that she has set for herself and not to have her life revolved around her relationships. It was pretty much lust at first sight for Max and Katerina and it worked for them at
Susan (susayq ~)
Sep 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short and sweet! Max and Katrina had the right blend of angst and heat. It was a great way to spend a few hours :)
Maree Repa
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

The Art of Love

I was absolutely thrilled to receive book three, Milford College. Written by the amazing, Noelle Adams. Such a brilliant, most wonderful and enjoyable romantic series!!

Librarian, Katrina Pierce now wasnt really the happiest person. She had now been told by the Milford College that she must join up with Max, who is the new gorgeous and handsome, Art Professor. Right now she starts feeling stressed and uncomfortable. Until she is completely shocked when finds out
Marta Cox
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: my-reviews, netgalley
I first discovered this author under her alter ego of Claire Kent and she writes darker sci-fi type romance under that name. I spotted this and thought I probably should try something more mainstream by her but confess I'm not really a huge fan of contemporary romance so going in my expectations were not that high .
This is a sweet, small town romance between Katrina, a young woman who has given up on love and just wants to find herself really and Max, a single dad who is desperate to be the
Amanda
3.5 stars, rounding up

I haven't read the previous books in this series, but this novella worked find as a standalone. I liked that for Katrina, it was important for her to figure out what she wants for herself and not as half of a couple. Katrina feels like she's made a lot of major decisions about her life based on the man she was dating at the time, so it was interesting to see that explored here. But what I also loved is that Max told her that the right partner would ask her what she wants
Kerry
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I just love this series, and this installment was no exception. Max and Katrina were great together, and I loved watching them realize their true feelings for each other. Rika was a fun addition as well, and I really liked the element that she brought to the story. This was such a fun read, and I felt all of the emotions right along with the characters. The epilogue was everything I wanted! Can't wait for #4!

*I received an advanced copy. All opinions are my own.
Heather andrews
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Max is an honest man, Katrina, Im looking at you like Im about to kiss you because I am. Seriously the man doesn't have a filter, because Im way too old to have *** before coffee. Id have made my best effort for you, but it wouldnt have been my finest hour. I liked this book, I loved Max. ...more
Sandy S
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date September 18, 2019

He's a single father, and that's the only thing he can focus on now. He's never going to take a relationship with me seriously, no
Jeeves Reads Romance
Instant attraction leads to a promising start to this steamy novella, but insecurities get in the way of this being a great read. The third book in the series (though easily read as a standalone), Single Dad follows Katrina and Max. She is a librarian and he is the new art professor that everyone loves. Katrina has always let her needs take a backseat in relationships, so shes put off by the charismatic and easygoing professor who seems to get everyones attention without trying. In an effort to ...more
Deborah
Wow! I loved Single Dad! Such a great story packed into a novella! Single Dad is book three in the Milford College series which features staff of the local liberal arts college.

Katrina is on staff at the library. Having her masters in library science isn't enough for her. She wants her masters in English as well. But that is just one thing Katrina feels she is lacking in her life. Her past boyfriends have dictated how she lived until they left her drifting in the wind. She is bound amd
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This is another sweet book in the series and we met Katrina in the previous book as she is friends with Beck.

Max is a very sweet man with a teenage daughter, yet when he finally meets Katrina he initiates a relationship with her even though she tries to be colleagues as she has given up dating for a while to get what she wants out of life.

Max pursues her carefully, a bit too carefully at times and his comment that
Janet
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You need 5 large, peeping hot teacups for this book! Noelle Adams' Single Dad is truly one of the best romances of the year! I absolutely loved it and was really drawn to the heroine and could relate to her so much! I absolutely love college romances and this is truly one of the best! You are for sure going to want to add this to your own library!
Isha Coleman
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Adams reminds the heart it's okay to be vulnerable. Single Dad is willing to appeal to the adorable side of life. Katrina and Max are at their most sexy when letting their emotions run free. If less is more, Noelle Adams sure knows how to make an impressive impact.
Melanie Milburn
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Katrina has noticed Max since he started teaching art classes at Mills College. But she doesnt want to notice him. Shes determined to accomplish the goals she had previously put aside because of her past relationships.
Single dad Max has noticed Katrina since she first walked past his classroom. In a big way. But she looks like an undergrad and his daughter is the only one he has room in his life and heart right now.
Some things are inevitable no matter how much one fights against them. This was a
Piper
Feb 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars
Francie J Latham
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it a very easy read. Struggles of forming a relationship. Does age make a difference?
Megan Mcallister
Something was seriously wrong with this book. It reads like a boring list of minutiae. I'm never seen so many trips to the restroom described in a novel before, it certainly didn't further the plot. The main character alternates between sad crying and giggling for chapters. I want you too much so I have to break up with you has to be a worse plot device then the constant misunderstandings of other novels. I should have dnf'd this.
Lilly Charysma
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Let me be crystal clear here, I may be a little influenced by how well I related to Katrina and even young Rika. So my rating may be inflated with half a star.

Our main female character is a school librarian (my ideal goal) and recently got out of a relationship for which she has put her life on hold. Now all she wants is to fulfill her own dreams, on her own. When the new art teacher (hot new art teacher) offers her a non-committed relationship, she is all for it. I mean a lady can resist a mans
Monique
Review written: September 18, 2019
Star Rating: ★★★½☆
Heat Rating: ☀☀☀☼☼

An Advanced Reader Copy (ARC) of this book was received free via Netgalley for an honest review.

I love how I know exactly what I'm going to get with Noelle Adams. When I need a book that's just a little bit of everything, plus sweeter than most, it's Adams I turn to. Her mix of small town life, sweet good girls, men who are a little hurt but not damaged, a bit of angst but not too much, and soft tenderness is just
Asianbookworm.reads
We had the spark from the very beginning. Before I even talked to him, we felt that spark. But I didnt fall in love with him until I got to know him. The spark was instantaneous, but it took a while for the love to come too.

LIES!! Girl stop with the denials, you're more than smitten! 🙄

I was expecting too much from this book unfortunately I ended up not liking it. The instant attraction/sexual tension (ohh ahhh.. meh it's too cringy I almost had the urge to stop reading it. 😂) The heroine got so
Jessica Wannamaker
Katrina is still establishing herself to Milford College, after a hard breakup she wants to achieve so much that she passed on for the love in her life. Never putting herself and her choices first it has to change. So no dating right now, even though Max temps her.

Dating someone older and with a teenager is something she shouldn't do, even if they skipped the dating and left it with a casual thing... Even if they kept to their rules and their hearts disagreed....

I love Noelle's books so much.
Stacy Sabala
Oct 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
Book Review- Single Dad by Noelle Adams

This is the third book in the series. Katrina works in the library. She is trying to focus on herself. Getting another graduate degree in English lit., living in a house, and getting a dog. She doesnt want to shape her life after what she has done in the past.
Enter Max, the Adjunct Art Professor. He catches Katrinas eye, but she is determined no to enter a relationship. I understood her fears, but the right person makes the life plan and the relationship
Tirza
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Many thanks to the author for the provided ARC, in exchange for an honest review.
Maybe I didnt give this one a completely fair shake, but the single-parent trope is usually not my thing. I think its because Im younger, and its not very relatable to me. This one doesnt really speak to me, maybe because Milford College is losing some of its charm to me.

Katrina, the female main character, has sworn off dating for a while to focus on herself, but she still falls in love (or at least in lust, or
Luz Trevino
4 stars!!
Single Dad is the third book in the Milford college series. Katrina, a librarian, and Maxwell, part time art professor, work together on a art gallery project that is housed at the library. They have an instant attraction from the beginning and on mutual agreement they decide to have a physical relationship only. Katrina terms it as a 'disposable' relationship. They both feel that at this time in their lives they do not want to have a serious relationship. She is working on her
Debbie Oxier
Oct 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book! I fell in love with the characters right away. Katrina is a librarian in the town of Mitford. She's had two serious relationships in her life (she's 27) and neither worked out so she's sworn off dating for awhile. then she meets a young girl named Rika who comes into the library to wait for her father, Max. Max teaches a class at the college once a week. When Katrina meets Max she immediately recognizes him. She cuts through his building on her way home from work ...more
Sarah Peters
After ending yet another relationship where she sacrificed her dreams to follow a man, Katrina, a librarian at Milford College, has decided to take a break from dating to focus on what she wants. So, its not a good time for her to meet Max, a hot adjunct art professor 12 years her senior who she felt an instant attraction for. However, when theyre forced to work together to mount an art display in the library, time and close proximity test her resolve. Since they cant seem to keep their hands ...more
Caro
Sep 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.

Here we have Katrina and Max; she works at the library at Milford College and he teaches an art class. Theyve both been secretly checking each other out, but doing nothing so far. For Katrinas part, shes finally taking charge of her life and that includes not starting a new relationship.

However, when they are forced to work together for a few weeks, she sees him more than just the hot art teacher; and starts seeing a pretty great guy she could fall for.

I liked these two, they both had
Dubai @@ +971-521o189o1 @@ Model Escorts service 1 1 Nov 19, 2019 11:27PM

• Last Light
  • Nome-o Seeks Juliet (Odds-Are-Good, #2)
  • Logan (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 6)
  • A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good, #3)
  • Single in Sitka (Odds-Are-Good, #1)
  • Jason (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 2)
  • Wanted: Wife for Hire (The Diamond Club Book 8)
  • Married in Michigan
  • Crazy Rich Cajuns (Boys of the Bayou, #4)
  • Cupids Anonymous (Cupids #1)
  • Girl at Heart
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • What's Your Sign? (Cupids #2)
  • Ross (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 3)
  • Must Love Alligators (Boys of the Bayou, #5)
  • Trey (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes)
  • Take Me Now (The Knight Brothers #3.5)
  • His Royal Highness
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many

Milford College (5 books)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Office Mate (Milford College, #2)
  • Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)
  • Temp (Milford College, #5)

News & Interviews