Start by marking “Office Mate (Milford College, #2)” as Want to Read:
Office Mate (Milford College, #2)

Office Mate

(Milford College #2)

The last thing I wantis to share my beautifuloffice with an uptight, unfriendlynew English professor. I don't care if he's incredibly hot. He's still the worst office mate in the world.

We're stuck together for a year, and that might be too long for me to resist discovering what's hiding beneathhis buttoned-upappearance.

Office Mateis the secondbook in the Milford College
Kindle Edition
Published December 2019 by Amazon Digital Services (first published August 21st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Office Mate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Office Mate

Start your review of Office Mate (Milford College, #2)
Mara
Sep 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ebook-owned
3.5 stars -- I'm realizing that I'm a sucker for an outgoing heroine + a socially awkward hero
Maia
***2.5 pass the time stars***
Noelle Adams is my guilty pleasure go to author. Her books are usually a hit or miss for me, I can never really tell until I read a few pages. This one was an okay read.

What I love about her is I can usually finish her books in a little under 2 hours. They're quick reads but not completely shallow. They're smut reads but still got the feels. Depending on how good or bad they are they leave you wanting more.

This was an okay read. I won't rave about it but I don't
Maria Rose
The second book in the author's Milford College series about staff at a Liberal Arts college is a lovely literal 'office' romance, as the two main characters, Beck and Evan share an office when Evan arrives as a new professor and Beck has to give up some of the large space she's gotten used to. Evan isn't particularly friendly - he's not unfriendly; he's unfailingly polite and well mannered, he just doesn't smile or engage in small talk which makes things rather awkward at first. Yet when Beck ...more
Carvanz
Wow! This is exactly what I look for in a novella! Hot and steamy, angsty yet sweet, and character development out the wazoo! I loved everything about this story!

Beck is irritated that she is going to have to share her office with a new professor so she’s not in the best of moods when she walks in and finds he’s already arranged some of her things. Trying to make it work, she attempts to get to know him but he seems to be a man of few words and she feels like she’s getting nowhere. Despite his
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

I do like a workplace romance and this novella has everything i could hope for. It has angst, romance, sweetness along with some sex.

Beck does not really want to share her office with another faculty member, but due to an office shortage, has to share her office with the new English Teacher for a year. Evan rubs her the wrong way when he immediately starts moving things and not responding well to her friendliness
Beanimous
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVE NOELLE ADAMS.

There I said it. I like her real and lovable characters, I love the straight forward approach to her story telling, I love the short stories, I loved I her books very much.

They are a real comfort read to me, the books I go to when I had a bad day. Thank you Noelle for writing such beautiful books.
Tirza
Aug 28, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Thanks to the author for the provided ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Office Mate is the second book in the Milford College series. It focuses on Beck, who has to share her office with Evan for a year. Beck is a bubbly, curvy and extraverted person, while Evan is more withdrawn, serious and harder to read. Even though she thinks he will not be a good office mate (what an unfortunate term, in my opinion), and although she’s upset that she has to share her workplace with, Beck wants to get
Ana Paula
This is the second book of the Milford College series and it is great! Beck is an exuberant history teacher at Milford's and has a big office of her own. Evan is the pompous new teacher of the English Department, very academic and serious and he has not office of his own to stay. The College decides to ask for Beck to share her office space until another teacher retires and Evan can go on his own way.
She is refractory at first but slowly Evan begin to conquer her with his somewhat brooding aloof
Maree Repa
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Friend or Foe

I was absolutely thrilled to now read book two Mildred College. Written by one of my favourite writers, Noelle Adams. I was so excited to now enjoy yet another one of her most wonderful romantic tales. Im so enjoying this series so far!

When Dr Beck Wilson finds out her organised office with a disagreeable English Professor named, Evan Johns. We are shock after we’re forced to work together for a whole calendar year now.

* Can they resolve there differences?

* Or will
Ashley Hoffman
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was SO good. Evan was the perfect hero; endearing, kind, caring and passionate, but still realistic and with faults and flaws (but not so flawed that he became unforgivable). Beck was a super sweet heroine too. My only complaint is that I would read a whole, full length book about them! I want moreee. I do wish we had have gotten to explore both their characters a little more and looked into Beck's family as well as gotten more from his family, but I also understand that it's a short novel ...more
Caro
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.

Well, this was fun.

Here we have Evan and Beck, they are forced to share an office, something Beck HATES, since it’s her office that’s doing the sharing and she loves it just the way it is.

Evan is super serious and just completely unreadable to Beck. She’s the opposite, she loves laugh and talk and Evan simply doesn’t. So these two don’t have the best of starts, lol.

I liked these two, but particularly Beck, I loved her energy and how she helped Evan come out of his shell and loosen up
Loz
3 Stars
I preferred book 1 over this, once again the characters are likeable but the LOTR references may not be to everyone's liking and although it helped paint their image clearly, I was over it by the end.

Again we have coworkers who start out not particularly getting along well in the beginning. This time our heroine Beck is having to share her office with a new professor. As per book one, they start a benefits-only relationship that she quickly wishes was more but is afraid to say anything
Louise Ryan
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a pretty quick and sweet read. Beck is a sweetheart who wears her heart on her sleeve whereas Evan comes across as quite closed off but is just hiding his true feelings through fear of rejection. I liked that the drama/angst in this one was low and the characters showed their true feelings when it looked like things would fall apart. Overall a great addition to the series and I’m glad Beck got her HEA as she’s a loveable character.
Angie
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beck had already formed an opinion about her new office mate. When Beck meets Evan, her new office mate, he is very polite. Everyone tells Beck what a great guy Evan is and he keeps his distance from her. Beck thinks she offended him so she tries to be nicer. When Beck realizes that Evan really does like her, but he is very shy and is afraid she won't like him. Things change between these two and these two are really cute together! Loved how Beck realized that things weren't what they seemed and ...more
Kim
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I've read most of this author's books and I've enjoyed the vast majority of them. This one was not for me, though. I don't know - maybe I'm just not in the right frame of mind, but I didn't like the heroine at all. The hero felt a bit like an automaton. The heroine initiated sex pretty quickly and then became an emotional mess.
Francie J Latham
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My Go To Author

Just read Book 2 of her Milton College Series. I loved it! Her books are great one day reads. For those of us at this time that are home bound they are a perfect read. Easy, fun, and some sexy hot scenes. Wonderful characters and a story line some of us identify as close to home.
Jessie White
Not my favorite

I normally like Adams' books but felt like this one was a little flat. I didn't really enjoy the main character at all. I'm still going to read the next in the series though I hope it will be better.
Jon C. Hooper
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Predictable

A very sexy fast romance that keeps you interested all the way to the end. Two people that just ate perfect for each other but don't always communicate when needed. A quick read you will like.
Michele Packard-milam
Noelle Adams is a terrific writer!

I always buy this author’s books, because they are well-written and flawlessly edited. The plots have real, charming characters and interesting situations. This series is easy to love.
Simone
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
good book
Stacie Marquart
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great read. Loved it.
Maureen
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Intelligent characters who actually talk about interesting things! Sexy and fun, too.
Seantheaussie
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.
Bekah
Aug 26, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Of note is that this is the second book titles “Office Mate” that I’ve read. Other than that, classic Noelle Adams.
Hebz
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a feel good little short story
Savannah
OMG! These Milford College men are impressive. Evan is another book boyfriend to the list.
Full review coming on release day!

• Last Light
  • Happy-Go-Lucky
  • Jason (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 2)
  • Taming the Troublemaker (Hills of Texas, #3)
  • Wild Steamy Hook-Up (White Collar Brothers #3)
  • Christmas Inn Love (Silver Bell Falls #5)
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Ross (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 3)
  • Too Dangerous (The Lewis Cousins, #5)
  • Logan (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 6)
  • The Boss Who Stole Christmas (Reindeer Falls, #1)
  • Billionaire Unattainable ~ Mason (The Billionaire's Obsession #14)
  • Wanted: Wife for Hire (The Diamond Club Book 8)
  • The Prenup
  • Royally Schooled
  • Trey (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes)
  • BROCK (7 Brides for 7 Blackthornes Book 5)
  • Something in the Air (Running on Air, #2)
Noelle handwrote her first romance novel in a spiral-bound notebook when she was twelve, and she hasn't stopped writing since. She has lived in eight different states and currently resides in Virginia, where she teaches English, reads any book she can get her hands on, and offers tribute to a very spoiled cocker spaniel.

She loves travel, art, history, and ice cream. After spending far too many

Milford College (5 books)
  • Carpool (Milford College, #1)
  • Single Dad (Milford College, #3)
  • Secret Santa (Milford College, #4)
  • Temp (Milford College, #5)