Start by marking “All I Want Is A Kiss” as Want to Read:
All I Want Is A Kiss

All I Want Is A Kiss

From USA Today bestselling author Willow Winters

I always smile when he kisses me.
It never falters.
The electric tingle races through me, from head to toe.
Until he breaks the kiss, leaving me breathless and wanting more.

I thought fleeting weekends would be enough and it always was… until the distance threatened to tear us apart for good.

This kiss may be the last
Published December 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about All I Want Is A Kiss, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All I Want Is A Kiss

Start your review of All I Want Is A Kiss
Siobhan
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was ok
I’m going to be honest and say I expected more from All I Want is a Kiss. I have read and enjoyed other Willow Winters books and mostly enjoyed them, and I expected the same to be true here.

Although I was tempted to give this one a three-star rating, I found I was missing too many details to fall completely in love with it. On the surface, it was a sweet little read. When I stopped to think about it, I realised there wasn’t quite enough to make this one memorable.

I’m sure many will love this
Morgan Renee♥︎
Feb 03, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 Star's

It was a very CUTE and SHORT read, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. This short story is only like 30 pages long, so the character and romantic development is nonexisting. There is only so much you can do in 30 pages, I get it, however, if this was a normal book, I feel like the story would have been ADORABLE. From what I saw, Nick would have been a fantastic character, if we got to know him. What really drew me into this short story was the cover, I mean look at it.... is it not so
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet! Nick and Olivia engage in an illicit rendezvous whenever they're within the same city, but this Christmas Olivia requests a farewell kiss that becomes more.

Follow me on: Blog | Instagram
Norah Una Sumner
Currently free on Amazon.

This was actually pretty sweet and managed to grab my attention even though it was really short. Also the writing is really pretty. I don't think I've ever read anything by Willow Winters but I'll definitely consider reading more in the future!
Harley LaRoux
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
A short, sweet, steamy read

This is a steamy, romantic little read. The chemistry between the two characters is very well done! The author has packed a lot of emotion into this short story, and I definitely got a little teary at the end (happy tears!). Definitely enjoyable! A few small grammatical issues, but nothing too distracting.
My Introvert Romance Blog
Sweet, Sexy & Swoony Short Story

Starting my New Year off with this Sweet, Sexy and Swoony short story from Willow Winters. Olivia and Nick have a friends with benefits arrangement but could this meeting be their last?

“It’s never goodbye. Only until next time.”

Willow packs so much emotions into her writing as always, both Olivia and Nick’s characters can be felt and everything around them can be visualised from these chapters.

“All I want tonight is a kiss. Is that too much for a girl to
A Book Obsessed Brit
This is a quick short and steamy standalone romance with a festive feel from Willow Winters. It was originally part of the Holiday ever after collection. A story of two people that have fallen in love yet drifted about, but whenever they are around one another the chemistry ignites.

When they both move back to the same city and meet at a gathering for the holidays with their friends and family, the connection is clear. Despite this being a short read Willow can still add a great quickie into the
Shelley
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
All she wants is a Kiss

This is a short story by Willow and as usual it’s a winner. Olivia goes to a conference with her best friend because of the business they run together. But when Olivia arrives, she immediately looks for Nick who said he’d meet her at the hotel bar

A short, sweet romance story of friend with benefits to lovers
Athena
5 STARS

This sweet romance is a fantastic short holiday read that will give you all the feels!

Be sure to pick up your copy while it's free! All I Want Is A Kiss by Willow Winters is an EPIC read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ARISTOCRACY!!!
Karolina
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short but sweet and sexy. I need more!
Cynema
SO MUCH MORE THAN A SHORT HOLIDAY ROMANCE -- IT WRAPPED AROUND MY HEART AND SOUL

I think I’m still clutching my heart because this is some serious swoon material. The short, but incredibly sexy and romantic, snippet of a novella gave me more than all the feels.
What a pleasantly surprising love bite it was, and I wanted more of this delicious, mesmerizing couple. I kept wondering why I’d been on hiatus from this author while catching up on so many other less satisfying stories, to the point of
Mirjam
Jan 18, 2020 rated it liked it

“You asked me what I want for Christmas.”
“A kiss. You said all you wanted was a kiss.”

Way too short but sugar sweet story. You can't help but get dragged in and feel the anxiety from both Nick & Olivia.
Awesome Christmas story that could not have had another ending.

Winter
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet short story.
Jessica
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Too Short!!!

I loved this VERY short novella!
I want more Nick and Olivia!
This is my first story by this author, but I plan to read more.
Coco.V
Jan 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/2/2020)! ...more
Carolina
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
ugh why didn't willow winters make this a full-length novel???? i'm sad ...more
Crissy
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
There is no other way to describe this other than short, sweet and steamy. Olivia and Nick want each other more than they are willing to admit. Their chemistry and physical attraction is undeniable but that has never been a problem but things have changed and a choice must be made. This is the perfect page-turner for anyone looking for a short, steamy, holiday read. I personally, need a little bit more.
Saunders
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Good story but too short.
Tami Thomason
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot, sexy read.
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
All I Want Is A Kiss is a short, heart-warming story featuring Olivia and Nicholas.

Nothing makes me happier than a sweet and sexy Christmas story and that is exactly what Willow gave us.

“What do you want for Christmas, Olivia?”

“..All I want is a kiss.”
Emilia || Dark Side of the Book
All I want is a Kiss

I forgot about this book and now, we have January when I was reading „All I want is a Kiss”. A short novella written by Willow Winters.

First of all I really like this cover. However... I really like all covers in W. Winters books. They are delicate and subtle.

„All I want is a Kiss” is a story about two people – Olivia and Nick. They were meeting for two years on buisness conferences and all of these meeting are always ended in the hotel room. Specifically in bed. But this year everything
Sm
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
short in pages, felt a little long (might be because i kept having to put it down), but sweet in the end
(view spoiler)
Pamela
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Olivia has been seeing Nick for two years. During that time, they have kept their relationship casual - only spending time together at hotel rooms while on business trips. Olivia loves their arrangement and believes it is perfect for her but she can't deny her strong feelings for Nick when a change in their arrnagement threatens to rock the boat.

The sexual attraction between Olivia and Nick was palpable. The eroticism seeped off the pages. I also loved the dual POV. It enhanced the story by
Christine Galletly
Feb 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was a fabulous short and sweet story and best of all it was a free download! (the book is still free on http://www.amazon.co.uk at the time of posting this review)

I thought that it was a lovely romantic story, it was a sexy read with just enough to whet your appetite!

The writing style was great too and whilst this was my first book by Willow Winters, I will definitely consider reading more in the future! I thought this was a great little read – 5
Linda Dunn
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Romantic Entanglement....

Just what one needs at this time of the year, a short and super sexy anthology. Olivia and Nicholas had a no fuss, no muss relationship. They would hook up about twice a month for some naughty and not so nice sexy time together. As time progressed they bothrealized they needed more than just a quickie when their agendas aligned. They both felt they deserved some kind of a commitment to each other but were reluctant to say it out loud to each other. I loved that Willow
Kathryn
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an adorable, steamy, heartwarming short story to read over the holiday season.

Olivia and Nicholas have been having secret rendezvous for a while and this casual affair seems to suit both participants. Until life changes that is.

With tradition ending and new beginnings on the horizon it seems to be the end for this lovers tryst, unless a wish comes true at least.

A sweet short story, if you have read Willows work previously - this is more like Knocking Boots style (a far cry from the
Karen Swoffer
A fun holiday Novella.

All I Want Is A Kiss is a sweet holiday read. Olivia has a secret rendezvous thing with her best friend’s brother, Nick. This seems to work for her until she realizes that it’s coming to an end. She wants more. Nick doesn’t want anyone but Olivia. He has a life changing decision to make and really doesn’t want things to end with Olivia.
I like this sweeter side of Willow. I love her darker books but this is a sweet and fun change of pace. A must read Novella.
Becca
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet sexy quickie of a story with a bit of Christmas sparkle that will warm you right up. I felt the discomfort and unease between Olivia and Nicholas as they spent a passionate night together and worked though turning their ongoing once in a while rendezvous into possibly something more or face calling it quits. The chemistry is steamy and the emotions from both palpable. The right amount of naughty to make this short story oh so nice. It left me with all the warm and fuzzy feelings. ...more
Luna Lovesbooks
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a short story originally published in an anthology, but it’s a standalone, quick read.
With short stories, it’s always great to have backstory between the main characters going in, and that’s the case here. This is one of the “people who regularly hook up while pretending they’re not in love” trope I adore. It’s short, sweet, and simple—there are no unexpected twists. It plays out pretty much how you imagine it will. There’s a nice amount of steam and a smidge of angst. The writing is
Becca
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Seductive
  • Longing to Hold (Hard to Love #0.5)
  • Tempted to Kiss (Hard to Love #3)
  • Baby, It's Cold Outside (Remington Medical #3.5)
  • Milf on the Shelf
  • The Mistletoe Kisser
  • That Snowy Night
  • Tempt the Assistant
  • Professional Development
  • Irresistible Attraction
  • Desperate to Touch (Hard to Love #2)
  • Kissing a Gentleman
  • Watch With Me
  • The Christmas Pact
  • Get a Life, Chloe Brown (The Brown Sisters, #1)
  • Holiday Ever After
  • Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Red Bikini Trouble
Willow Winters is so happy to be a USA Today, Wall Street Journal and #1 Contemporary Best Selling Author!

Stay up to date!

Want a text alert? Text "Willow" to 797979!

Sign up to my newsletter + get EXCLUSIVE content, sneak peeks, and FREE books monthly: https://willowwinterswrites.com

All the other details you need to know: https://linktr.ee/willowwintersauthor

Willow started writing after having her