Start by marking “Auctioned to the A-lister” as Want to Read:
Auctioned to the A-lister

Auctioned to the A-lister

This is going to be VERY hard to explain to my evil stepmother.

I escaped my monotonous life for one enchanted evening.
I even danced with a prince. Tommy Prince, America’s most lusted-after movie star.
He must have liked me because he decided to cut a
Published February 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Auctioned to the A-lister, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Auctioned to the A-lister

Start your review of Auctioned to the A-lister
Sissy's Romance Book Review
AUCTIONED TO THE A-LISTER by Taylor Holloway is the story of Tommy and Cindy.
Cindy father married her stepmother when she was about 10 years old but they have never been close. Now at 23 her father has been gone for a while but her evil step-mother with her daughters are still full force. Cindy works at the family Dry Cleaning Business where she works in the back getting stains out of clothes. Cindy's step-mother is trying to get her daughters into acting and is always pushing that at every
Meryl Markowitz
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I read an advanced copy for an honest review.
In this updated version of Cinderalla, Cindy sneaks off to a fancy foundation dinner in a borrowed ballgown, from the drycleaning store she tirelessly works at for her evil stepmother and stepsisters.
There she meets a Prince. Tommy Prince, an A-list actor who is up for an academy award and who is tired of the "plastic " people around him. There winds up being a date aution at the event and Tommy bids on Cindy because she is like a breath of fresh air.
Celicia Fowlkes
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She was so controlled by her family that she really felt like she was a nobody. She was way better than them. She at least had the smarts to run the business the way it should have been run. She was so deserving of a night out. He made sure of that even when she tried to sabotage it all. Sometimes it really takes a lot to lose your cool. For her it took too long for her to see that their issues are not hers.

Magali
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Collateral victims of reality show
Excellent story that depicts the romance of Cindy who suffered her in-laws and who meets and loves Tommy, a movie star.
It is not so much their romance that is amazing, but the context around Cindy, with a family eager for starification, glitter, who does not hesitate to try to manipulate them, through a trash reality show that destroys their lives without their participation.
The story is very well written, with excellent characters, whether they are good or evil
Vivian Chrisman
Cinderella...Hollywood Style

This addition to Ms. Holloway's newest series is a retelling of Cinderella...Hollywood style. What does that mean? It means that this one is full of money hungry, fame seeking, totally fake, completely toxic people. Of course those people are Cindy's family and they are determined to exploit her relationship with Tommy. Will Cindy have a HEA with her Prince? It will be hard...afterall, she doesn't have any mice to help like the original Cinderella!

I received a free
Lisa
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You might want to make sure you have a few hours when you pick this book up! I couldn't put it down!!

This is the 3rd book in the series about the men in Hollywood's Prince family. I love the contemporary fairly tales the books provide! While there are a few references to the previous books it can be a stand alone. I cannot wait to see what is next for these Princes.
Faisal Hassan
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Payton Box
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was so adorable. I loved the classic spin of Cinderella into a Hollywood romance. I loved watching Cindy realize what she wants from life and how to get it even with people trying to pull her down. Cindy handled everything so gracefully and made the perfect Cinderella of this story. Tommy brought the best out of Cindy and she did the same for him. I loved seeing the characters from the other books in this series and I cannot wait for the next book!
Danielle Defoy
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the Princes of Hollywood series by Taylor Holloway. Auctioned to the A-Lister is a excellent modern twist to the story of Cinderella. This book was so good it made me wish I didn't have to work, I never wanted to put it down, I cannot wait for the rest of the series to come out.
Nancy
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Tale of Love and Wishes That Do Come True for Cindy and Her Prince

Cindy Brown has never known a mother’s love. Before she walked out on Cindy and her dad, Cindy’s biological mother shared with her young daughter that she had never wanted to have a child. When her dad remarried again to a woman with two daughters, Cindy quickly learned that she would be the stepchild in her own home. Her new “family” had very little use or room for Cindy in their world. And for thirteen years, Cindy has been
Joanne Carr
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am voluntarily writing this review for this book I received through Booksprouts arc.

Cindy goes to a charity gala because of an invite from one of her clients.
Thomas is there to help the charity. Cindy bumps into her and she spills wine on him. He asks her to dance and while dancing he kissed her. Then Cindy left in a hurry leaving her scarf at the gala. Cindy lives with her stepmother and stepsisters who treated her like dirt. Thomas goes looking for Cindy he goes to the cleaners that they
Jeeves Reads Romance
This was too insta-love/over the top for me to say that I loved it, but if you're looking for a light and quick read with hints of a beloved fairytale and a taste of Hollywood, then this might work better for you. It's a modern retelling of Cinderella where our heroine is a sheltered young woman working as a dry cleaner and our hero is an A-list actor. While I haven't enjoyed this series nearly as much as I did Holloway's Lone Star Lovers series, I've got to admit that she did a great job ...more
Priscilla⚡️happy.endings.required⚡️
3 Stars
A Modern Cinderella retelling with a Celebrity Prince twist

Set in Los Angeles, Cindy is stuck working at her family’s dry cleaning company, where she works day and night without any type of social life. Her stepmother is of course evil and her two sisters are self absorbed wannabe actresses. She gets an invite to a Charity Gala where she bumps into Hollywood’s Golden Actor, Tommy Prince.

I liked the modern setting in Hollywood and the spin on this classic fairytale.

I didn’t like the OTT
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

I read the first book that goes with the Princes of Hollywood Baby and the Beast that was my first Taylor Holloway story and I enjoyed it. I have to be honest and say I did not notice this book went with it until I saw Sophia in the beginning. Duh me. But you don't have to read the first book to enjoy Auctioned to the A-lister.

Auctioned to the A-Lister has a cinderella vibe to it. Cindy is such a sweet girl and is so mistreated by her stepfamily. When she is given a ticket to go to a charity
Daisy Sauceda
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked. So it doesn't slowly build but doesn't jump right into the story. So I knew it was a Cinderella re-telling and let me say it was good. I sure did not see some of the twist and turns coming. I felt so bad for Cindy and her step family definitely not. So naturally you are always rooting for the underdog. Then you have Tommy Prince, he was different. This story has him following orders or sticking to his life plans. Both Cindy and Tommy are two completely different people ...more
Bonnie Blackledge
Feb 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I found Cindy to be a delight when she came to Isabelle’s rescue by removing an unmentionable substance off some werewolf suits in the first book of this series – Baby and the Beast. This book begins in a family-owned dry cleaner where Cindy is working hard to keep the place running. She gets a ticket to a whale fundraiser as a thank you from Isabelle, and this leads to a meeting with Tommy Prince. This meeting and the events that follow lead to a huge change in Cindy’s life and her growth from ...more
Bibliophile  Chloe
Feb 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am so getting a kick out of this series by Ms. Holloway...her own fresh twist on classic fairytales.

This is her clever take on "Cinderella" with Cindy and Tommy being the main characters in this story.

Holy crow! Cindy's family is like the Jerry Springer version of the Kardashians! The evils of her step-family knows no bounds and I was cheering hard when Cindy finally stood up to them! She thinks that she is destined for mediocracy and a chance meeting with Tommy Prince brings a light into her
Ga Books LoverX
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Want a fun modern day Cinderella fairy tale retelling?! Auctioned to the A-Lister is exactly what you are looking for. I am totally digging this series by Taylor Holloway, definitely took the "theme" and changed it to fit her style and a Hollywood type of way.

ALL of the characters in this book were spot on and perfect from the good characters to the absolutely awful ones. The story was entertaining and moved at a great place, it will definitely keep your attention! If you want a fun story, I
Jen Jen
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a complete Cinderella story if I ever read one. But it's not your average one. This has a whole new take on it. Taylor sure does know how to twist a good Disney movie to complete her own take on each story. Tommy Prince and Cindy Brown are perfect for each other. He's Hollywood's rising star, and Cindy isn't anyone special, maybe to Tommy once he gets a taste of her at the auction. Two different people from two different worlds shouldn't be perfect together in this fantasy story, but ...more
Kari Hansen
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
All Cindy wanted was one night to escape the drudgery of her daily life, both personally and professionally, but she never imagined that attending a charity ball would lead her to be auctioned off to her Prince Charming.

Tommy has forged a successful career as an actor, but he is tiring of the lifestyle and not knowing who is with him because of the person he is rather than what he can do for them. He is intrigued and enchanted by Cindy, but will her evil stepsisters destroy their fairy tale
Tori
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Cindy, had a hard life, her mother left her and her father died, cindy was stuck working at her family's dry cleaning business, didn't have any social life, she met a client who literally gave her the golden ticket to audition where she met Tommy prince, handsome actor. They have a relationship until her family use her and Tommy's relationship to their benefit. This was a great read that had family drama, betrayal . I highly recommend it

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Lilitigerparis
Feb 13, 2020 rated it did not like it
The story of Cindy and Tommy is so ridiculous that it was really hard for me to finish this book. It's basically Cinderella revisited with every cliché you can think of with Cindy working at the dry cleaning family business and Tommy being an A-list actor. The stepmother and the two stepsisters are of course horrible and cruel. The charactersare immature, boring, boring and boring. I won't be reading another book by this author.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a modern-day Cinderella story which is a refreshing and engaging read. Cindy accidentally finds herself auctioned off at a charity ball and meets Tommy who is a movie star. No spoilers: this is a definite must read, you will not be disappointed. This is a well written story which has undeniable chemistry and is a sweet read with added twists along the way. I was hooked and intrigued throughout, and I highly recommend this talented authors’ work for all.
linda wilson
Feb 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
A good modern take on fairy tale Cinderella , Cindy and Tommy are likeable characters , her family are really awful to Cindy , loved how Tommy makes her see that she's worth something and it gives her the confidence to stand up for herself with her family , loved the interactions between Tommy and Cindy had to laugh at some of it , loved the storyline , a thoroughly enjoyable read .

Jennifer D.
Feb 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
A cute modern day version of Cinderella. It's a bit over the top but is meant to be that way. Tommy and Cindy have insta-lust/love after they dance and he bids on her at a charity auction. After their date they fall a little more. Drama involving her stepsisters and stepmother follows. It's a quick, lighthearted read with a HEA.
Rusti
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
modern and fun Cinderella retelling

Super cute retelling of the classic Cinderella story - in a modern (and believable) setting. Plenty of sweet, with just enough heat, as well as humor and irony to keep it entertaining. Worth the read, and HEA. I'm looking forward to the next story in the series!
Andrea Lecras-mchale
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
"I snuck into a charity ball and accidentally got myself auctioned off to Hollywood’s sexiest, most eligible bachelor." This was good. Interesting plot. Enjoyed the Cinderella aspect of it.

Debby
Feb 18, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute take on Cinderella.

At least this story was cute, unlike the first book that I couldn’t even finish. This story was much improved.
Courtney
Feb 12, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020
All the potential in the world, the developing storyline was interesting and had the makes of a wonderful novel; however, I never could become engaged with my attention fully invested. I will definitely have to give this story another try later on.
Amy Miller
Feb 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was such a fun, feisty story. The storyline was incredibly good and enjoyable. The characters have sass, amazing chemistry and so fantastic. Such a good story!

• The Dare
  • Big Bad Daddy: A Secret Baby, Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Tycoon’s Fake Fiancée (European Tycoon #2)
  • Dirty Husband (Dirty Rich #3)
  • Dragon's Second Chance (Elite Shifters of Colorado Book 2)
  • Naughty Prince (Royal Curves #2)
  • Single Dad's Fake Marriage
  • The Tycoon’s Convenient Bride (European Tycoon #3)
  • Surprise Best Man
  • Mob Boss Wolf Daddy (Secret Babies Of The Wolves #2)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • Beyond Us (The Hutton Family, #4)
  • Hot Daddy Package: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • Revenge (Skulls Renegade MC, #3)
  • Her Dominant Boss
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Breaking Beauty: A Second Chance Romance
  • Her Vampire Bad Boy (Midnight Doms #5)
Taylor Holloway is a bestselling romance author who writes sweet and sexy stories with just enough of an edge to offset all the feels. Her books are specifically Taylor-ed to make you blush, cry, laugh, and swoon. She's an Austin native with a penchant for bad puns, strong margaritas, expensive shoes, and shiny things. When she's not writing, she's working a hilariously bland corporate job, ...more