Start by marking “Falling into Chaos” as Want to Read:
Falling into Chaos

Falling into Chaos

Love is magical . . . and sometimes, that magic happens with multiple people-- at the same time.

Falling Into Chaos is packed with reverse harem love stories twisted with a dash of the paranormal.

In this collection, you'll be able to read:
Fated by Blood (A Bloodlines Trilogy Prequel) by Liz Knox
Queen of the Pack by Courtney Lynn Rose
Lillie of the Woods by Iris Sweetw
Published September 10th 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Falling into Chaos, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling into Chaos

Start your review of Falling into Chaos
Scharme Grider
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance, you will absolutely love this anthology book. There are so many great stories in this book it will leave you thirsty for more. So much writing talent in one book. The stories are definitely Alpha Hot!! I would definitely recommend this book a thousand times.
Kim
Sep 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is so hot. This is an awesome collection of reverse harem paranormal short stories from nine very awesome authors. I have heard of most of these authors and have read several of them before but several of these authors were new to me and I can’t wait to read more from them. Each story had me on the edge of my seat waiting to see what came next. A couple of the stories are preludes to full length books that I had to add to my TBR list. I could not and did not want to put this book ...more
Pat
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This 9 Book collection of reverse harems was a real delight to read! Each and every book in this wonderful box set had great character and storyline development that kept me totally captivated with this must have collection!
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a die-hard fan of Nikki Landis so when I learned she was part of this anthology, I jumped at the chance to get it when it was made available. I certainly hope Nocturne is just the beginning of a new series and this one has an adventure, mystery, a witch, vampires, and of course, vampire hunters. Oh, and did I mention, this is also a reverse harem and sweet bejeebers, they've brought the heat. There aren't many vampire/witch books I read but Nikki Landis and her magical way with words suck ...more
Kristi
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a magical collection of entertaining tales with a paranormal twist from some of my favorite authors as well as an introduction to some new ones. Every story was engaging and entertaining and I found myself getting lost in characters of each unique storyline. I look forward to reading more by all these talented authors. I highly recommend this 5 star must read!
Erin Figueiredo
Fantastic RH Collection!

This is a fantastic collection of RH stories from some really amazing authors. Each story is unique and full of suspense and intrigue. The characters are all phenomenal and well written. Each story is also full of some very sexy and steamy moments. You will not be disappointed with this collection.

Highly recommend.
Julie
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
My review is for Nocturne by Nikki Landis. Okay, Skye is amazing. She suffered after what happened to her sister, she could have curled up and done nothing, but she plots revenge against an Island of bloodsuckers... Now, granted, things never go as one plans, but this way was amazing.
Madeleine
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome anthology! You get a bunch of stories by these talented women. I love PNR so this book was right up my alley.
I really enjoyed Queen of the Pack, Fated by blood and Nocturne. I discovered a bunch of new authors and can't wait to read more books by them.
Myriam
Feb 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kendra-moreno
This is a great anthology with a great lineup of authors, I started reading so for now I give you:
*Pharaoh-Mones by Kendra Moreno
Oh what an interesting and exciting adventure this story was!!!! And it ends with an epic cliffhanger and I have no idea how to feel about that because I want more but then again, it was a great story the way it is.
Delilah comes to Egypt to work on one of the greatest discoveries, with one of the greatest experts, which will catapult her career and make her famous, but
C Gray
Sep 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
9 great stories by 9 amazing authors?? Yes please!! This anthology has it all. I especially loved Fated by Blood by Liz Scott and Queen of the Pack by Courtney Lynn Rose. I can’t wait for the rest of these stories to come out!! 🖤🖤

Merged review:

Merged review:

9 great stor
E Loprete
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!! If you are a fan of paranormal reverse harem love stories, Falling into Chaos is a must read. This anthology of short stories by nine of the best authors has something that will appeal to all who are fans of the paranormal. This collection had it all, shifters, magic, passion, lust and love. Each story was unique and full of suspense leaving you wanting more. Some are new authors for me and am looking forward to reading more of their books. I especially loved Fated by Blood and Queen of th ...more
Lynn Stifle
Sep 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic collection of intriguing reverse harem stories from some amazing authors. Some of the authors were new to me, so I look forward to reading more from them. Each story was entertaining and captivating, and the characters are as unique and original as their stories. You won't be disappointed with this collection, I highly recommend it. ...more
Gail Lacroix
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love paranormal romance these short stories are for you. Well written they keep you interested and want to keep reading. It has everything you want in a paranormal book,shifters,fae,and of course hot steamy romance.
Heidi
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great mixture of authors and their stories. I really loved Queen of the Pack and Fated By Blood.
Queen is about Amara and six men who want her.
Fated By Blood is about Rhea, the daughter of Hades. I like stories with mythology in them.
Go and grab this box set.
Mona williams
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was a whole lot of stories that are magical. there are wolves vampires and more . it deals with love heart ache and so much more. you have to read this book to get lost in the world of make believe.
Noelle Woodruff
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome collection of RH stories from some even more amazing authors. Each story is unique and well written and each story is also full of some hot and steamy scenes! You will not be disappointed with this anthology.
Carol Hepstall
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this !! I was full of awesome stories. I couldn’t stop reading until I read the last story. I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for some amazing reading
Boo
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ak Koonce

Downloaded this book bundle just to read Ak koonce’s story. Loved that she Gave us a peak in the guys head. And a little more to the story. Enjoyed it
Yulijohn The
Sep 27, 2019
Daphnne
Jan 31, 2020
Nikki Landis
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Ashley Renz
Aug 16, 2020
The
Sep 10, 2019
Kerry
rated it did not like it
Oct 27, 2019
Janet Nickels
Sep 25, 2019
Birdie
Oct 16, 2019

• Dungari Reclaim (Alien Alphas of Pilathna #2)
  • Hawk (Reapers MC, #6)
  • The Cowboy's Hunt (Three Sisters Ranch #2)
  • Ruthless (The Clans, #8)
  • Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology
  • Doctor's Orders (Paint #3.5)
  • Unexpected Surprise (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Ride or Die (Gates of Hell MC, #1)
  • Accidental Pregnancy
  • Leave Me Breathless: The Black Rose Collection
  • Understanding Beauty (The Beauty Trilogy, #2)
  • The Vow (North Woods University #4)
  • Gin & Jewels (Saddles & Racks, #5)
  • Bull (Reapers MC, #7)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Embracing Fate
A.K. Koonce is a USA Today best selling author. She's a mom by day and a fantasy and paranormal romance author by night. She keeps the fantastical stories in her mind on an endless loop, while she tries her best to focus on her actual life and not that of the spectacular but demanding fictional characters who always fill her thoughts ...more

News & Interviews

We all want to spend more time lost in the pages of great books. That's the idea behind our annual 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge! It's...