Start by marking “Slay All Day” as Want to Read:
Slay All Day

Slay All Day

What happens when a monster hunter falls for his prey?

Harrison Key has one job—hunt and destroy monsters. He’s taken out vamps, shifters, demons…it’s all in a night’s work for him. He protects the innocent and destroys the wicked. Case closed. The job doesn’t pay much and the benefits are literally hell, but a hunter is born to the work. Gifted with super strength and spee
Published October 15th 2019 by Hocus Pocus Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Slay All Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Slay All Day

Start your review of Slay All Day
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead, 3.5*

Elise, a fey princess has been banished to Earth by her brother who wants to rule. With a spell on her she's basically human but is determined to return to her home and her rightful place on the thrown....the only thing she needs is an army....or one beast that's as strong as an army.

Harrison has been a hunter all his life, raised by his dad to be alone, to hunt, sleep and hunt again. He doesn't do attachments...... until he stumbled across a mouthy little human who seems to
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
5 "Beauty and her beast" stars!! There is so much to love about this story and I can't wait for you to discover it all. From the banter between the characters, the amazing world building, all of the action, the intense doses of romance, and the incredible chemistry the characters shared, it was way too easy to fall in love with this book. Elise was a mystery from the beginning. I knew she wasn't human, but I couldn't figure out her true motives or her reasons for being on Earth. What I did k ...more
Carvanz
“Holy hellfire!” This was one seriously amazing read! With so many twists and turns, lots of secrets, some intrigue, and plenty of scorching hot moments, I was captivated from the first page and could not put this one down.

description

I absolutely loved Elise! She was feisty and cute, kinda clumsy that added to her charm, and while she believes herself to have a dark soul, she proves to have anything but. Being in her mind when she found herself making the right decisions was often a laugh out loud moment.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
“I take women back to my place only if we’re planning to fuck.”
And yes he did take the heroine to his house only they didn’t have sex there.

“I don’t make love, baby.” He stepped back. “I’m not looking for some happily-ever-after ending. That’s not what hunters do.” Now he paced around her and moved toward the fire. “We fuck. We give our partners so much pleasure they scream.”
“Hunters have incredible stamina.” ~Hero to heroine.

I guess the heroine wouldn’t mind having sex in the same bed the he
Marta Cox
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Finally this author is back with a paranormal romance and I for one loved it ! Don't get me wrong I do enjoy her romantic suspense stories but my first love will always be something a little more magical and this book certainly gave me all the feels I wanted.
Harrison doesn't mess around he gets stuck in and gets the job done. So saving a woman from Vampires is all in a nights work to him but there's something a whole lot different about this particular victim. For a start Elise is the most beau
Somia
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
3 Underwhelmed Stars

Hunter Harrison Key has one job/focus to hunt and kill the monsters that lurk in the world – with a reputation for being merciless and cold – he finds himself double blinking when he comes across Elise Aine, as she is surrounded by vamps more than a little eager to take a big bite from her. Determined to rid her of the vampires surrounding her and then leaving he somehow finds himself continuously crossing paths with Elise, who has her fair share of own secrets.

The heat and
Claire
Oct 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 - "… If you need me, scream." Stars!

Another PNR winner from Cynthia Eden, and perfectly timed for release just before Halloween. If you like monsters and shadows, and things that go bump in the night then Harrison and Elise’s story will be right up your street.

"I can’t even leave you alone for five minutes before you find trouble…"

Full of action adventure, thrills, fights, spills and explosions, as well as the usual suspense of now knowing what’s going to happen next, who is the real villain,
Meredith Wild
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: luvbooks
Slay All Day was the perfect Halloween read! Eden included characters from every walk of paranormal life, with plot twists that I never saw coming. Harrison and Elise were two strong characters who held their own but were even better together going to war against the baddies.

Ann Lorz
Oct 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Romancing the Readers Blog: https://romancingthereaders.blogspot....

The one thing I can always count on with Cynthia Eden is a wonderfully written story. She has a beautiful way of weaving a tale and charming me with her characters.

I have to say that I totally love Elise. She spends most of the book cracking me up. I can't help it the girl (elf) is so funny! I love how she learned so much about herself in this story. She learns that she's more than an evil princess.

Poor Harrison, h
Lyn
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites

Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019:
It’s Halloween and what better book review to post today than one about the supernatural? Slay All Day is a paranormal romance (PNR), a highly anticipated book for me ever since I learned Cynthia Eden would be releasing it in October.

Harrison Key is a hunter. He hunts monsters and that’s his life in a nutshell. Then one night he ends up saving Elise Aine from vampires, a woman who’s supposedly an innocent but has a secret agenda of her own.

I liked the two main characters
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review posted on Got Fiction

This was a hugely anticipated release on my part, not just because I love Cynthia Eden, but because it’s a Paranormal Romance! I think she writes the best Paranormals out there, and this book is no exception. In fact, it’s exceptional.

With a sassy and funny heroine, Ms. Eden takes a dark and gritty hero and lets him break his chains a bit. She doesn’t often write the sassy and fiesty heroines, but when she does, look out! She does them right!

Harrison is a hardened mon
Iman
Nov 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Enjoyable once you stop eye rolling at each sentence where Harrison states how he has stamina, fucks does not make love, bla bla bla
The heroine was nice enough, but I had a hard time reconciling her « powerful supernatural status » with how weak she sometimes seemed.
Steph
Slay All Day features a woman who appears to be just another damsel in distress and a hunter who appears to be just a man slaying monsters. But, all is not as it appears. Elise Aine is as far from a distressed damsel as Harrison Key is from a typical monster hunter. The difference is that Elise knows exactly who and what Harrison is while he is baffled by the woman who appears human and has requested his help from the monsters that hunt her.

There are plenty of secrets to be revealed - on both s
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Elise Aine has been cursed. She’s lost all her powers she needs a hunter to keep her safe but she’s hiding a huge secret. Harrison Key is a monster hunter born and bred. He doesn’t have time to be a body guard. He is drawn to Elise and he is much more than just a hunter. So much betrayal on all sides to overcome.Another great paranormal romance just in time for Halloween. As always lots of witty interaction and humor, sexy alpha male with some crazy twists. Lots of action and sex scenes hot enou ...more
Sandy Nikolas
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good! The witty dialogue and sassy talk is awesome! Easy read. There are a few twists and turns and a bit of angst. I hope it’s the start of a new series! Elise and Harrison have quite a few hurdles to overcome and reach their HEA.
Elizabeth Neal
Could've done without some statements from Harrison, but an enjoyable read overall. ...more
Treena
This was a light, fun, and very entertaining PNR read.
Ash
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was so much fun to read. I am so glad that this book was not full of sex scenes like the previous books of this author.
Kick ass characters. Maybe there will be a book about Ardon. An Anti-hero type book.
Eva Millien
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He was created to fight monsters. Taking out vamps, shifters, demons…it’s all in a night’s work for Harrison Key. There’s nothing else in this world for him until he meets her. He saved her and he intended to walk away, but Elise Aine had other plans. She desperately needs his protection and she’ll pay any price. But what Harrison doesn’t know…could just kill him. Elise isn’t human and she’s got big plans for Harrison. He just needs to let his wild side out to play.

‘Slay All Day’ is a bit of a t
bookaholic ge
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Harrison spends his nights hunting all things that go bump in the dark. Elise is on a mission to stay alive by any means necessary... even if it means working with one of the most dangerous Hunters known in their world. Can Elise stay alive long enough to reveal to Harrison secrets he didn't even know...that he didn't know? Read and find out!

I voluntarily read an advanced review copy of this book and just like the title it SLAYED ALL DAY!

I loved the main characters! Elise was funny and wasn't af
Douglas Meeks
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a really good story because when you thought the story was about over it basically starts a new part of the story just past the halfway point. Our couple seem to be on a chaotic relationship and at times was almost a love/hate thing but there was a bit of insta-love which is not a favorite of mine but since the main body of this novel is the story and not the romance other than to fit the couple into a really entertaining plot.

Without trying to write a novel myself this was a very enter
Heather andrews
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The man has no qualms about being extremely blunt, “because you’re sexy as eff and my ***k is rock hard. I’m a horny b*****d, and I can’t take my eyes off you.” Harrison likes to get responsibilities out of the way before fun, “we’ll finish that…” Harrison assured her as his eyes gleamed, “as soon as I get rid of the wolves.” I really loved this book, I loved harrison and Elise was just quite blunt.
Speed
Blue
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: standalones, fantasy

Banished to the human world, cursed and attracting all things supernatural Elise seeks the help and protection of Harrison, a hunter. Though her plans for him extends beyond him being a hunter… because she knows a secret that will change everything Harrison ever knew.

The story started off promising but as the story progressed it just flopped. I dived into this book blind so I was keen to learn more about Elise and her truths but I also found myself putting down this book quite a few times, wish
Amanda
Nov 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a sexy, action-packed, paranormal story, then this is definitely the story for you! Elise and Harrison had this great chemistry and banter that was a lot of fun to read. I thought they also developed a deep connection. Another reason I found this story so exciting was because of several unexpected plot twists. Just when I would think the story might be coming to an end there would be another twist. There wasn't a dull moment in this story for sure. I highly recommend this ...more
Jan Murphree
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!

Great book!!! Princesses...fairies.....Dragons
Suspense. .mystery....a kingdom....
What more could you ask for..this book has it all!!
Loved it!!! But this one....awesome book!!!
Leanne
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Okay I laughed one minute and then had to fan myself the next. The cute little clips from the heroine in this story is hilarious. The sexy scenes with the hero are just AWESOME! I love everything you write!!
Juliana Chen

4,5 stars
Shahla's World
Nov 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
I LOVED this story! It was suspenseful, had unexpected twists, was sexy, and easily held my attention. It was easy to read and entertaining; definitely something I’d read again.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bishop's Queen (Endgame Trilogy #2)
  • Ancient Enforcer (Ancients Rising #3)
  • Conquer the Darkness (Guardians of Eternity #15)
  • Falling for Irish (MacArthur Family, #1)
  • The Return (Shifter Planet #2)
  • Hero's Haven (Dark Protectors #11)
  • Bishop's Endgame (Endgame Trilogy, #3)
  • Ancient Enemy (Ancients Rising #2)
  • Dark Memento (Verona Bay, #1)
  • Deadly Past (Verona Bay, #2)
  • Ancient Protector (Ancients Rising, #1)
  • When a Lioness Hunts (A Lion's Pride, #8)
  • Edge of Darkness (Hunter Legacy, #3)
  • Reaper (Demonica Underworld, #9; Demonica, #19)
  • Arctic Bite (Forgotten Brotherhood, #2)
  • Unintended Target (MacArthur Family, #2)
  • Frost and Flame (Gods of War, #2)
  • Chosen Mate (Crescent Moon, #9)
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes sexy tales of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over one hundred novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She loves romance novels, horror movies, and chocol

News & Interviews