Start by marking “Interwoven: the Selection” as Want to Read:
Interwoven: the Selection

Interwoven: the Selection

My name is Zhavia Starke, yet I’m not known for my name.

I’ve always wanted to run from this life I’m forced to live… a life of slavery and oppression. I thought the annual selection would be my ticket out of this hell. So when another woman from my camp is chosen to be the lady of an elite house, I am forced to take matters into my own hands. In this harsh world, I have no
Kindle Edition
Published August 24th 2021

Start your review of Interwoven: the Selection
Ines
Aug 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Zhavia is a young woman who has never known any different than living life as a slave. With her fighting spirit she is determined to find a way to escape that life and to find freedom for herself. A new opportunity rises, but will it mean freedom or a new type of prison for Zhavia?

This entire book is written from the perspective of Zhavia, an fmc who manages to keep on fighting despite the setbacks she experiences. I like her character: she is strong, manages to see fault in others but also in h
L Kelly
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a story of Dragons, an Imperial society, magic and slavery that is told from the perspective of Zhavia the fmc. Zhavia is a strong female who you could say has a never give up, never surrender attitude for her life. She is constantly working on ways to achieve her freedom. The world she lives in has a hierarchy, that includes women who may be chosen to mate with the powerful families that control the apocalyptic world that they now live in. In trying to escape she finds herself working f ...more
Dianna
Aug 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know what to do with myself at the end of this book cause there are so many questions and I need to know when the next book is coming out. It was interesting from start to finish never a dull moment. We can already guess what the big lie probably is just not what their mother has to do with it all.

Rachel
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You get a sense of strength from this novel. With lead characters who pull at your emotions and a storyline that plays in your imagination, this book will play with your mind and make you feel deeply. A excellently written, well choreographed plot with plenty on enticing detail. Exactly as described in the blurb, but with so much more.

A certified five star read.

Kathryn
Aug 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Zhavia and the cast of characters are well written and have great personalities. This is a well told story. This is a story of dragons, magic, slavery, fantasy all put into a post-apocalyptic world that is well built. This has the prospects of being an RH romance and I hope it keeps moving in that direction.
Laurel Johnson
Nov 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

I loved this book. It was a refreshing read that was different from other paranormal books I have read. It kept me interested from the first chapter. I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.
Sam
Aug 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great combination of fantasy, dragons and the beginnings of a reverse harem… the characters both Zhavia and all of her men are extremely well thought out and written. I cannot wait until I can read the next in the series!
Shannon
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is dark, like a bit Handsmaid dark and the world building is good.There is lots of tension but no steamy scenes yet. I would definitely read more books set in this world. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Manisha Robinson
Aug 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is so well done put together the characters are wonderful and the story line is well done can't wait for book two .

Deborah C. Carpenter
Aug 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Interesting take on dragons

Well-written unique take on dragon/human relationships. Female lead is well developed and emphatic. This is the first in a series. I am looking forward to the next book and hope it will be released soon.
Jacqueline Williams
Aug 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
Ok, where's book 2?

No , seriously. Where's book 2?... Because I KNOW that after Everything the main character went through, the story is not over yet. ?!?!?!
So bring it on, I'm ready.
Nobody
Aug 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I don't know how to put into words how much I loved this book. This book kept me on the edge of my seat. ...more
Carla Velez
Nona
Nov 16, 2021
Abigail
Mar 22, 2022

• Let Me Fly (Wild Wings, #1)
  • Roulette (MetroGen After Hours, #4)
  • Taken by the Horny MRI Machine
  • Chasing Tail: A Little Mermaid Retelling (Fairy Tales that Bite Back #3)
  • Chaos (Four Horsemen, #2)
  • Seek To Please: Seeking In Romance Book #1
  • Carnage (Four Horsemen, #1)
  • Waylon: Angel and the Ruthless Reaper (Waylon Duet, #1-2; Ruthless MC, #1-2)
  • Alien Embrace : A Limited Edition Collection of Sci Fi Alien Romances
  • One Night (Cedarville, #3)
  • The Reporter's UNLIKELY Reunion (Most UNLIKELY To, #1)
  • Chosen By The Alien Admiral: Sci-Fi Alien Romance (Nova Brides Book 2)
  • Triple Box Set (Witmer + Fort Balerno + Charmed): Small Town Western Military Steamy Romance
  • Perfect Grump
  • The Italian Dom (Forbidden Cruel Italians #3)
  • Curvy Temptation (Raging Angels, #1)
  • Deadline for Love (The Love Vixen, #9)
BIO
USA Today Bestselling Author, Tigris Eden loves reading and writing.
One of Tigris’ fondest memories, was in the sixth grade, when her teacher read her story, “The Case of The Missing Pepperoni”, out loud to the class. It was then she decided she wanted to be a writer when she grew up. But like all childhood dreams, reality has a way of crashing in and disrupting plans. But her imagination and

News & Interviews

August has arrived with plenty of interesting destinations for the discerning summer reader—from spooky offshore islands to an...