Start by marking “A Love So Real (New Hope Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
A Love So Real  (New Hope Falls, #1)

(New Hope Falls #1)

Arianna Carrington-Harder is on the run from the disastrous outcome of a bad decision. Driving aimlessly along the west coast, she’s drawn to the small town of New Hope Falls in Washington State and soon finds herself in a place unlike anywhere she’s been before.

Welcome to the fictional town of New Hope Falls!

A sanctuary for those needing refuge.

A beacon for tho

Published August 31st 2019 by Three Strand Press

To ask other readers questions about A Love So Real, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Love So Real

Start your review of A Love So Real (New Hope Falls, #1)
Tammy
May 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
Sadly, I was not impressed with this book or author. I wanted to like the story but the plodding writing style overshadowed everything. I could not believe how much effort was spent on scene setting. As another review stated, the whole story could have fit in two chapters. I kept reading because I wanted the answer to the mystery but that wasn’t even resolved. I really don’t like writing negative reviews, however, I’m sorry that I wasted time on this book.
Brenda
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was ok
Disappointing

I love this author and have read a great majority of her books. This book is the first time I've felt disappointed in her writing. She spends literally fifty percent of the book laying out a setting and plot. Very little time is given to the dynamics of a relationship between the two main characters. That character development is so lacking that the relationship comes across as sterile, unreal, and, almost, selfish. There were times when Jordan could have really taken the time to de
Joan mooney
Jan 27, 2020 rated it liked it
Mixed feelings

When I first started reading this story I was intrigued. Anna is a mystery. Coming from a highly visible world in L A, she is presented totally opposite of what I expected. There is scandal in her life and she falls for a man with scandal in his. Good set up for a really good story. But- that’s pretty much we’re the story stays. It was repetitive, went no where; had no peaks and no conclusion. All of the characters were interesting and had potential to be involved in the scandals,
Sandra
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I would rate this book at 4.5. It started a bit to slow and took me a while to really get into the story, but once it got started, it moved along nicely.

The little town and its residents were interesting and I look forward to learning more about them. Arianna had a very interesting and modern career and certainly introduced us to a whole new concept of earning money in this modern social media world. It would be rather amusing to say my job is a vlogger - at first I thought it was a typo. I lov
Mary Jane
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful story.

I did not truly understand some parts of the story at the beginning since I do not know much about social media. But I love the people I met. The personal struggles they found themselves in and how they handle them were inspiring. Thanks a great storyline.
Dorothey Thompson
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Love So Real

I liked this story. It talked about social media and how it affected Anna’s life. Anna made money from her videos but as in all things there were problems.. she decided to leave LA and travel for a quieter place. New Hope Falls was drawing her to stop there. She met Eli and his family. Really great adventure. You will enjoy this one.
Relia
Apr 18, 2020 rated it it was ok
This is my first book from this author and I found it boring, poorly written and filled with unnecessary repetitions. I kept waiting for the plot to thicken but to no avail. The characters were quite unrealistic and lacked chemistry. I can’t recommend this book to anyone and I don’t think I will be reading anymore books from this author.
Alice LaJuett
Jul 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. The first in the New Hope Falls series, you will be meeting quite a few residents while delving into Anna's story. She is running away from a scandal and feels led to come here to get away from LA. A great read
LeAnn Steen
Nov 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

I really did enjoy reading "A Love So Real" by Kimberly Rae Jordan.
It was a very interesting book. I was also a teen before cell phones and internet. So I found that part of the story interesting.
This book will hold your attention until the end ....you should read it!
Santina Young
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Love So Real

This is my first book by this author, and I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed it. How a you tube star winds up leaving LA and landing in a small Washington town is the beginning of a lovely love story with Christian principals.
Joelle Teague
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great story

What a great beginning to a series. New Hope Falls reminds me of a typical small town in that everyone knows everyone and more importantly their business. The real question is... What happened to Sheila?
Polly lucero
Apr 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read, Love these CHRISTIAN NOVELS.

I enjoyed this book, being somewhat familiar with the tube video's group made it even more interesting. I liked the idea of a broken family pulling together after the father left to make their life's work.
Zenobia N Jefferson
Aug 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
It’s a Good Story and It Allows for Hope

There’s a lot of narration in this text as opposed to dialogue. It leaves you full of hope, however. It shows that despite their differences, two people can come together, and it shows how GOD works in their lives.
Natalia Demaj
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Such a compelling read

Was truly a captivating read! It’s amazing how God takes what is broken and makes it whole again. Definitely recommend this book.
Kathryn McGowan
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this one

So different to read a book with a modern update involving YouTube and social media influencers. Loved this love story completely.
Tammy
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Heart warming read

Heart warming and fun to read. I enjoyed the unconditional love and support the family had for each other. Now on to book #2....
Sharon Broaster
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another great book

Kimberley Rae Jordan has managed to create another great faith based series, I look forward to getting to know more about those who live in New Hope Falls.
Peggy Vetter
Apr 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was good.The two main character's both have things to deal with. It's worth reading.Hope you enjoy it has much as I have.
Sharon Hancock
Jul 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read

Really enjoyed this book - would highly recommend. As a Christian it’s nice to find a good Christian book! Looking forward to reading the next in the series
juanita dennis
Jul 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Love So Real

What doesn't seem like it should be a big deal is totally blown out of proportion. However, had this not happened the end wouldn't be what it is.
Bx
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes you just need a predictable cheesy clean Christian romance and boom this is perfect and modern to boot.
Brenda
Aug 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A love so real

What a refreshing story. Characters are so real.I've learned a lot about social media things. New Hope Falls is someplace I would like to visit
Jodie (J.C.T)
Dec 13, 2019 rated it liked it
I love a slow running romance. I will be reading more in the series
Sandra Webb
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book! Loved the storyline and the characters!
Jennifer Newell
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story! With social media growing and how that effects your real life this story touches on things happening today.

Recommend!
Francine Maximiliano
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
« REVIEW: @livrosefamilia» Reread June 28 - July 05
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Have you ever read a series of books out of order?
Well, I have and I do it ALL THE TIME if the book is also a standalone. Mostly I notice the book is part of a series when I’m too far to stop reading 😅. So I just keep on.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A few months back I decided to read a bunch of those I read without following the sequel. So, I started with the New Hope Falls series by Kimberly Rae Jones.
❣️ A Love so Real.
Arianna is a wel
Eileen Egerton
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Wonderful Story

This book was a pleasure to read based on it being a Christian romance! Can't wait to read Book 2 when it comes out!
Clanisha Turner
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Live it!!

As usual Kimberly Rae Jordan did not disappoint. I loved this book and can't wait for the next ones. Must read.
Elizabethd
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Social media is not my field at all, I stay well away. However , the story , although it dwelt quite a lot on the subject, was not overpowering. It's a nice little tale.
Teresa Kirk
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
A new series

Kimberly Rae Jordan is one of a handful of authors that I have read everything they have written. I was hesitant about this one, social media influencing didn't really appeal, it's an unknown for me. I ask myself why I doubted, as usual I was drawn into the story and fell in love with various characters. Now I have to wait for the opportunity to spend more time with them!

The negative, if there is such a thing, was certain phraseology didn't fit with my west coast brain and I found my

• Not Until Us (Hope Springs #4)
  • Not Until This Moment  (Hope Springs #2)
  • Not Until You (Hope Springs #3)
  • Not Until Forever (Hope Springs #1)
  • Not Until Christmas Morning  (Hope Springs #5)
  • Not Until This Day (Hope Springs #6)
  • Not Until Someday (Hope Springs #7)
  • Heart & Soul: A Romance (Tanner Family, #3)
  • Sparks & Embers: A Romance (Tanner Family Book 7)
  • Choose Me (Chapel Cove Romances #4)
  • Reckless & Wild: A Romance (Tanner Family, #2)
  • Mischief & Mayhem: A Romance (Tanner Family, #1)
  • Me & Mister Everything (Tanner Family, #4)
  • Young & Wild: A Romance (Tanner Family Book 8)
  • Through & Through (Tanner Family Book 5)
  • One Faithful Prayer
  • Hold Me (Chapel Cove Romances #5)
  • Lost & Found (Tanner Family Book 6)

New Hope Falls (6 books)
  • Because of Him (New Hope Falls, #2)
  • The Color of Love  (New Hope Falls, #3)
  • A Heart Renewed  (New Hope Falls #4)
  • When I'm With You  (New Hope Falls Book 5)
  • Healing Hearts (New Hope Falls #6)

News & Interviews