Start by marking “Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1).” as Want to Read:
Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1).

Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1).

“Darovit are not born
They are created
By something even we cannot see”
Benjamin SOLOMAN

Four-year-old Jonathan Miller was rescued by a girl with rainbow hair, shrouded in black, who flew like magic along the ground.
Eighteen-year-old Jon, obsessed with fantasy and the supernatural, dreams of her still.

Now she has returned. She says he’s no longer safe and that he needs to com
Published December 30th 2019 by KDP

To ask other readers questions about Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1)., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1).

Start your review of Finding Soul (Darovit Series #1).
Whispering Stories
Book Reviewed on www.whisperingstories.com

Eighteen-year-old Louisiana university art student Jonathan (Jon) Miller heads to his class one morning and sees the girl who saved him from being kidnapped fourteen years ago. The strange thing is she hasn’t aged, plus she disappears as fast as she appeared.

On his lunch break the girl appears again and tells Jon he is to go with her, the necklace that she gave him all those years ago can no longer keep him safe. Whilst talking, Jon’s best friend Miles a
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
What I Loved:

T.L. Searle has a way of describing something, a thing, person, action, anything, and when the readers reads the words, the pictures form. The writing is very well done and I loved that I felt like I had stepped right into the book with the descriptions on the page.

How I Felt:

I found this book to be filled with everything I like in a story. There is humor, raw emotions, suspense, evolution of characters, and so much more.

The Pace of Finding Soul was great. We moved from scene to sce
Alisha
Feb 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for a review. There are a few misspellings and words that are out of place, but nothing major. The book took me a couple of chapters to really get into it. Once I did, I couldn't put it down. I love the lore of the Others and would have enjoyed reading more. The characters could stand to be more fleshed out earlier in the book. However, I grew to love each one. The Other magic is very unique. The story is really interesting and entertaining. I felt lik ...more
T.L. Searle
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

An urban fantasy of myth and magic. Eighteen year old Jon is being hunted by the Otherworld. With his friend, Miles, and a girl he met once, as a child, he must seek the famous Soloman Seer while being chased by hit-men known as Vipers.

This is above all a story of friendship, of facing your fears and of self-discovery.
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Jon’s fantasy world is about to become very real.

Jon’s life hasn’t exactly been easy. After his abduction and subsequent rescue, years of therapy and his mother’s constant desire to move from place to place have taken their toll on Jon. He hopes that college will be a chance to have some semblance of normalcy. Unfortunately, danger is and has always been much closer than Jon realizes.

I felt so sorry for Jon. His entire world is turned upside down the moment his guardian, the Translucent, comes c
Billy Buttons
Sep 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was entered in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards. This is what our readers thought:
Title: Finding Soul

Writing Style: 8/10
Content: 7/10
Cover: 7/10
Of the 21 readers:
18 would read another book by this author.
17 thought the cover was good or excellent.
21 felt it was easy to follow.
18 would recommend this story to another reader to try.
Of all the readers, 11 felt the author’s strongest skill was ‘plotting a story’.
Of a
Sara Spark
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Searle creates a story that is fast-paced and intriguing. This is a great read, especially for fantasy lovers. Searle's Otherworld overlaps the "real" world and is rife with intrigue, deadly assassins and powerful creatures. Searle's writing style creates powerful, sensory images and truly makes you feel like you are there sitting beside Jon as he discovers things about the Translucent, his best friend Miles and himself.

Jonathan Miller is an artist at LSU who as a young child had an encounter w
Barry Williams
Oct 14, 2020
Bonnie
Jan 21, 2020

• The Protectors
  • Christmas at Ruby's (The Ruby's Place Christmas Collection Book 1)
  • Suddenly Psychic (Glimmer Lake, #1)
  • Mummy Fairy and Me: Unicorn Wishes
  • Polar Opposites (Barvale Clan Tales, #1)
  • The Fascinating Animal Book for Kids: 500 Wild Facts!
  • Little Secrets
  • Chameleon
  • Fish Out of Water (The Girl Without a Phone, #1)
  • The Best Man Problem (Mile High Happiness #2)
  • Malfunction
  • One Week Queen
  • My Best Friend’s Royal Wedding
  • Daughter of Rome
  • What I Want You to See
  • The Girl in the Scarlet Chair (Haunting Clarisse #1)
  • It's Okay to Be a Unicorn!
  • Awesome Kitchen Science Experiments for Kids: 50 Steam Projects You Can Eat!
T. L. Searle is a self published author living in the south-west of England. She is a wife, mother of two and full time Critical Care Nurse.

Her love of reading led her to pen her first two novels; the Aquila novels. She is now writing the second book in the new Davovit series. The first novel, Finding Soul, was released in December 2019.

News & Interviews