Start by marking “East Bay Cooks: Signature Recipes from the Best Restaurants, Bars, and Bakeries” as Want to Read:
East Bay Cooks: Signature Recipes from the Best Restaurants, Bars, and Bakeries

East Bay Cooks: Signature Recipes from the Best Restaurants, Bars, and Bakeries

Published September 10th 2019 by Figure 1 Publishing

To ask other readers questions about East Bay Cooks, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about East Bay Cooks

Start your review of East Bay Cooks: Signature Recipes from the Best Restaurants, Bars, and Bakeries
Claire
Jan 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I liked this book- it conveys the energy and creativity that I associate with Oakland eateries. Reading it not only sends me to the kitchen to experiment- it inspires me to get up to Oakland and check these restaurants out.
Mills College Library
Feb 28, 2020 is currently reading it
641.59794 J952e 2019
Tiamat_the_red
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I haven't cooked out of this yet, but there are a LOT of little red tabs sticking out of it. It was an interesting read, too. It's like a who's who of all of the restaurants in the East Bay, and had a nice profile on each owner and chef. Some of these are restaurants I really like, some I'd never heard of, but they all sound interesting and delicious. I look forward to cooking out of the book.
PatG Lawson

• St. Nicholas Salvage & Wrecking
  • Forest Feast Mediterranean: Simple Vegetarian Recipes Inspired by My Travels
  • Franklin Steak: Dry-Aged. Live-Fired. Pure Beef. [a Cookbook]
  • Vietnamese Food Any Day: Simple Recipes for True, Fresh Flavors [a Cookbook]
  • The Farmhouse Culture Guide to Fermenting: Crafting Live-Cultured Foods and Drinks with 100 Recipes from Kimchi to Kombucha [a Cookbook]
  • Weber's Ultimate Grilling: A Step-by-Step Guide to Barbecue Genius
  • The Essential Vegan Keto Cookbook: 65 Healthy & Delicious Plant-Based Ketogenic Recipes: A Keto Diet Cookbook
  • The "I Love My Instant Pot®" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Cold Start Yogurt to Honey Garlic Salmon, 175 Easy, Family-Favorite Meals You Can Make for under $12
  • Batch Cocktails: Make-Ahead Pitcher Drinks for Every Occasion
  • The Vibrant Life: Eat Well, Be Well—and Love Your Midlife
  • The New Family Table: Cooking More, Eating Together, and Staying (Relatively) Sane
  • Hard Mouth
  • The Girl Who Lived Twice (Millennium, #6)
  • Tartine: A Classic Revisited: 68 All-New Recipes + 55 Updated Favorites (Baking Cookbooks, Pastry Books, Dessert Cookbooks, Gifts for Pastry Chefs)
  • Running Scared