Start by marking “Intercepted Hearts” as Want to Read:
Intercepted Hearts

Intercepted Hearts

The NFL’s hottest quarterback sets his sights on me, he’s the one guy I can’t have.

Hudson Baldwin is a player—in every sense of the termThe god of the gridiron has no lack of women throwing themselves at him.Football players have always been on my no-go list.Just because I have to cheer for him doesn’t mean I want anything to do with his advances.Yet, here he is...telling

To ask other readers questions about Intercepted Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Intercepted Hearts

Start your review of Intercepted Hearts
Leisa Ann
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this quick read! For a short book I felt like the characters and the story were well developed. Love a good football story and this one was just what I was looking for!
Victoria Weston
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I've read by this author and I absolutely loved it.
I've never read a sports romance before and I must say I absolutely loved it. This is a quick read and I couldn't put it down.

Hudson Baldwin is a professional Starting quarterback for the New York Kings. He has football in his blood but sometimes feels like he's in his dad's shadow, he also has an identical twin brother River.

Natalie has alot going on and is under some pressure, she has a sister Avery and her dad who she
Paulette
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will definitely intercept your heart. It’s not just your typical sports romance story. There’s so much more going on in this book. It’s a story of dreams being denied, dreams being granted and poses questions to you such as are your dreams worth of the risk or should you roll the dice and let them play where they lay?

The author put a nice spin in the story where it was so well balanced. It wasn’t just one person who was questioning their decisions. I don’t do spoilers. I don’t feel it’
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
4.5

A quick romantic read that you never want to end! From their first glance to the last touch the heat between Hudson and Natalie is undeniable and even as they try to fight it fate keeps putting them in each other’s paths! Hudson just wants a chance Natalie is caving to her fear but when love is on the line they’ll both be powerless to stop it!

I loved how strong and sure Hudson is and his family is seriously amazing! I can’t wait to see what’s in store with this series and I hope to learn
Maxine Hibbert
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mika Jolie didn’t disappoint with this novella. This book may have been a quick read, but it had all the ingredients of a well developed complete novel.

One of the things I love about this author is that she gives you well rounded, thought out characters that you can not only relate to but feel their emissions and fall in love with them so that you are rooting for them. She engages you so youfeel invested in their outcome.

Natalie didn’t like football brpecause she was living with one of the
Judy
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is, “Wow!” This book touched me in a way that is rare. Honestly, I hardly ever cry while reading a book, but this one made me break out the tissues. I was not crying for contrived angst, or sad situations, but for the beauty and purity of the love Hudson and Natalie finally admit to sharing.
Natalie and Hudson feel instant magnetic attraction to each other, and against their better judgement they decide to get to know each other. Both characters exhibit maturity beyond their years
JudyAnnLovesBooks
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Intercepted Hearts” was my first read by Mika Jolie. As a huge fan of sports romance books, I jumped at the chance to read an ARC of this football romance. Hudson is young, talented and motivated. At 23 he is on the cusp of winning his first Super Bowl as the star quarterback. Although young, he is not reckless, his hardworking demeanor has made him the golden boy both on and off the field. Natalie is a beautifully damaged young woman, forced to take care of her sick father and younger sister ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a quick, easy read and my first foray into the mind of this author. Natalie has a lot on her plate and zero time for a relationship. Especially a relationship with a pro-athlete. Hudson is at the top of his game, yet feels a tad restless and bored with the easy hookups he’s had...so much so that he hasn’t bothered with any in months. Then he meets Natalie, and he knows that she could be the one for him. Of course, he has to convince Natalie to give him a second of her time, much less ...more
Angie
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced, super addictive, sweet and sexy read.
I love sports romance novels. Football isn't typically one I usually read, but the blurb on this one had me going for it. I was sooo glad I did.
The storyline and characters are fantastic. It's well written and such a blast to read.
Natalie has alot on her plate. She's taking care of her family while trying to achieve her dreams. Which have been on the back burner for some time. When she meets Hudson, things start to change. Not for what she
Leanne
Loved, loved, loved!
Even though this book is a quick read, the characters are so well developed that the story is very rich and full. I love sports romance and this one is so much more. It's about dreams lost and dreams fulfilled, it's about fear and sadness and longing and joy and love. It's about life.
Darcy Speed
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
A sweet and steamy romance with serious undertones. Sports injuries and life-messages run through out this love story featuring football star Hudson and dancer Natalie. A great romance, perfect for Super Bowl weekend!
it.sgottabethebooks
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Review to come
Ola Adamska
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is A nice, easy and short story touching an important subject (it was not mentioned in the blurb so I won't reveal it).
Hudson is a top player and has a chance of his life ahead. He had tons of one night stands and he is done with those.
Nathalie, a sweet girl with her life full of things that she can't find a place for love, especially for an athlete that is a PRO.
Hudson felt that she can be the one for him but will he manage to convince her? Or will she stand her ground of not dating a
Kayleigh Woods
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing! The chemistry between Hudson Baldwin, star quarterback for the New York Kings, and Natalie Harris, alternate cheerleader for the squad, is palpable from their first interaction. But there's just one problem...

Natalie doesn't date football players.

Not after what happened to her father.

Plus, Hudson and the team are preparing for the Super Bowl in a week. They certainly can't become distracted with each other. Not when they both have jobs they need to do?

How long will she deny
Selina Durio
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Having recently read a book about “Football” players in Europe and CTE this book was fascinating. The subject was one that many don’t want to tackle. This book handled the issue with respect and grace. Hudson and Natalie live such different lives, but once you find the one no forces will keep you apart.
Erica
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a quick paced sports romance this book is for you.

An undeniable instant attraction. A wary heroine wondering if she should take the chance or miss out on possible true love with the cocky quarterback. Will love conquer all? Or will fear be the chain that holds her heart back?
Manda
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book! It was sweet and had a great story and characters.
Cee Cee Houston
Carvanz
Michele Miracle
Tami Garcia
Romance Retreat: Football Romance 1 7 Jan 06, 2020 04:00AM
Mika Jolie is the bestselling author of the Martha’s Way series. She lives in New Jersey with her Happy Chaos—her husband and their energizer bunnies. A sports fanatic and a wine aficionado, she’s determined to balance it all and still write about life experiences and matters of the heart. Let’s face it, people are complicated and love can be messy. When she’s not weaving life and romance into ...more