Start by marking “Daddy Me” as Want to Read:
Daddy Me

Daddy Me

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a steamy standalone novella from their KKinky Reads collection in early July 2019!

Dreams are supposed to be encouraged.
Not mine.
My brother likes to keep me on a tight leash, tethered to an unexceptional life.
But when Ronan Hayes walks into our family-owned bar, he opens my cage and offers me freedom.

Ro
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 105 pages
Published July 8th 2019 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Daddy Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy Me

Start your review of Daddy Me
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Authors}

I’m already in too deep to turn away from her now. It’s fast but explosive between us. I’ve never wanted anything more than an arrangement before. And that was always fine. Until things changed.

K. Webster is the Queen of kinky erotica. She and Ker Dukey have collaborated on many works and their latest series, ”KKinky Reads” is compiled of steamy and sometimes downright dirty novellas that are sure to get readers’ temperatures rising. I’m no
K. Webster
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Daddy Me is LIVE!!
A KKinky Reads Novella Standalone
by Ker Dukey & K Webster

He wants to daddy me.
And I want to let him.

PURCHASE LINKS – only 99c!!

US: https://amzn.to/2JdnkXH
UK: https://amzn.to/2xm3nse
CA: https://amzn.to/2Jf05wr
AU: https://amzn.to/320fyJo
Available in Kindle Unlimited

From international bestselling authors, Ker Dukey and K Webster, comes a steamy standalone novella from their KKinky Reads collection!

Dreams are supposed to be encouraged.
Not mine.
My brother likes to keep me on a tigh
Isabella. R
2 Daddy Smut Stars ⭐️

It pains me dearly to say it but this book was rank. With two very talented authors writing this I was shocked with how smutty and boring this story was. I have a love for Daddy Kink books but this had minimal plot, no character building and just insta everything...

Sofina works in the family bar with her brother. Although passionate about singing, her brother has clipped her wings with his lack of encouragement and she feels indebted to him.

Record Producer Ronan Hayes is s
Sophia Triad
Daddy kink with a fair amount of smut and a happy ending.

My only issue is that maybe it is too sugary. I was expecting a bit more interesting plot by these two authors.
This specific story and style remind me too much of Alexa Riley's stories.
Not necessarily a bad thing but I was expecting more.
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Romance
Type: Standalone novella from KKinky Reads collection
POV: First person - Dual
Rating:
3.75 Stars

Sofina Russo was a caged bird longing to sing her way to freedom. But an overprotective brother crushed her dreams to the ground. That was until Ronan Hayes saw her and offered her more than her future.

If you’re looking for a story with a damsel in distress being saved by her prince, this one fit the bill. With a kinky twist of course.

“You want me to make an anal sex tape?”
CC
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

Sofina Russo is an aspiring singer, but works as a bartender at her brother’s bar to make ends meet. Pursuing her dream seems impossible until she unexpectedly meets Ronan Hayes, CEO of Harose Records. Immediately, Ronan is attracted to her and his possessive side takes hold.

“You’re different and I knew it even before you opened your mouth and sang like an angel.”

Told in dual POV, the story line moves at a quick pace with instalove at the forefront. With Sofina, she knows she has
Ker Dukey
Jun 18, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Daddy Me is LIVE!!!

PURCHASE LINKS – only 99c!!
US: https://amzn.to/2JdnkXH

UK: https://amzn.to/2Fs33wD
CA: http
Sana
Jul 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, sexsexsex, adult, bf
this was cute, I guess
Brianna Hale
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: excited-af
Oh yes Ronan can definitely daddy me!! This was a smoking sexy tale with a possessive and very enthusiastic daddy, and it got me all hot and bothered <3 <3 <3 ...more
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬
Jul 16, 2019 rated it did not like it

Fiasco.
a big fatherfucking disaster.

It is true that her brother blocking her from following her dreams. but also when Ronan gave her the world with her generous career contract, he has right to think like "you are being his whore". I know this is for kinky reads, but I have morals, I'm sorry, not trying to be a liable one here. There is lust, there is her voice, but without getting in "action", this kind of thing is wrong.You know teens reading you. Then don't go and tweet about woman rights or
Jamie Campbell
“Worship me, Daddy.”
“My dick is your throne, Princess.”

Hooking my feet on the edge, he pushes my thighs wide, and the cold air hits my warm lips as they part like a flower for his devouring.

I’ve not stroked my own cock in a long time, but here I am like a rampant teenager tugging at the fucking thing like it’s going to produce a genie and give me three wishes.
Sofina.

“You have a safe word. Use it, Sof, if you need it. But if you don’t need it, then I suggest you keep your ass right
Q.B. Tyler
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been on the K&K train since the first book and I've loved these steaming hot quick reads. BUT anyone who knows me knows I LOOOOVE all the "Daddy" stuff. So I was here for it and thankfully scored an ARC because I could not freaking wait! As usual, with all of these kinky reads, the scenes are hotter than hell going 100 mph. You meet Ronan briefly in Choke Me (HOT ALPHA DADDY ALERT), and I loved seeing his and Sofina's story play out with the dash of angst that these reads have. This story w ...more
Melanie (mells_view)
“If you don’t use your voice to be heard, what’s the point in having one?”

Quick. Hot. Daddy kink, which isn’t really something I search for, but it wasn’t like in depth here. Lite daddy kink maybe? Ronan needs to care for someone and Sofina wanted to be cared for. Pretty much the perfect match.

Excited for the next one. Feels like they may have set up potential for two books in this one, and the one that isn’t next sounds promising as well!!
W.
Handle with Care ; reading this tale might cause spontaneous human combustion. 😜

That is right, you read that correctly! This book is hot .

Daddy Me is a quickie in the "I just met you, fast , naughty, bathroom stall sweaty and smutty shenanigans sense you can imagine.!

Oh, yes, I went there and so are you , when you read this tale.

Ker Dukey and K Webster deliver an entertaining, over the top , light-hearted , adult-dirty-fairytale like novella.

A fast paced , MF romance ; airy on details with a
Kahea
***5 ‘Please, Daddy’ Stars***

These Kkinky reads are KILLING it for me.

Quick, fun and smexy as alll get out!

After finishing Choke Me (which is NOT dark, but has a bit of suspense tossed into the mix) and absolutely adoring Ren, I couldn’t wait for Daddy Me, especially since I figured out that it would be elder Hayes brothers book, and it did not disappoint!

I adored Ronan as much as Ren. Not that I should have been surprised considering they are brothers and all they’d been through together. B
Jessica Alcazar
You know what really gets with smutty reading juices going … a delicious smut wrapped in a heartfelt story . And you know who delivered on that? … ding ding ding, that’s right, Daddy Me! This is rare tho so don’t expect this level of story when you read every other book in this category by whichever author you pick, because if you do, you will be disappointed. This little delicious gem felt like a unicorn to me LOL

The #KkinkyReads collection in the past have been stories with sexually driven
EliseSReads
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was ok

Now I love me some K. Webster, and also love the collab between Kristi and Ker, but this series unfortunately is not doing it for me, so I'll probably stop from this book.

Safety: (view spoiler)
Mimiorphee
Jul 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2019
If you are in the mood for a quick, steamy romance, here is the book you need!

Third book in the latest Ker Dukey and K. Wester series, Daddy Me is the story of a newly discovered  singer, Sofina. She works at her brother's bar when all she dreams about is music. In spite of her undeniable talent, her very protective brother, even with her best interests at heart, ends up smothering her potential career.

“I don’t know who I am without her. She’s all I’ve got.”

When she meets Ronan, head of a fa
Kayla Brunson
I thought that this was just okay. I only picked up it up because it promised me daddy kink. However, there wasn't really that much kink here. I've read more steamer and kinkier DDLG books. This would be good for someone who wants to see if daddy kink is good for them.
V.&#x1f49c;GreedyThirstForForbidden&#x1f5a4;
This is the right amount of kinky, the right amount of OTT Instalovefuckmarryme reading, and the perfect amount of sugary without being too long to risk diabetes 😍
Mirjam
Jun 20, 2019 rated it liked it

Not being a fan of Daddy Kink I started book 3 in this series with trepidation. I was pleasantly surprise to find out that the scenes were on the lighter side of this particular kink.

This is Ronan Hayes's story, the other half of Harose Records.

Another quick, hot-as-fuck and sexy read with a bit of a fairy tale twist.
Leave her alone, Ronan. You wore the poor little girl out last night.

Part of Dukey & Webster's KKinky Reads collection.
Share Me by Ker Dukey Choke Me by Ker Dukey Daddy Me by Ker Dukey Watch Me by Ker Dukey Hurt Me by Ker Dukey Play Me by Ker Dukey
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
YES DADDY..
WHAT DADDY?
YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT DADDY?
OK....DADDY...
ANYTHING YOU WANT DADDY!!!

Ohhh Daddy Me is the next steamy standalone by Ker Dukey and K Webster from their KKinky collection that they write just for us dirty little readers...haha

Get ready to fall in love with this fast-paced, HAWT, instalove novella.

Yesss ladies this book will make you blush..haha I am always sitting on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Webster and Dukey have in store for us next. I tell ya they are alway
Julia Red Hatter Book Blog
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You are going to need an able bodied man/woman next to you or your favorite toy while reading Daddy Me. Hot, sweet, and delicious describes Ronan and Sofina.

Sofina has been slowly getting her dreams crushed by her brother, in walks a man who can give her everything she didn't know she wanted and needed. The rest is history. I love the sweet and sassy Sofina, she mixes so well with the possessive and sweet Ronan.

This writing duo will keep you hot and bothered, while still giving you an amazing
R.f. Greenwood
Jul 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
They've done it again!
This amazing duo of authors really know how to spice up your kindles! Steam is rising with every book that's written in different ways.
The whole 'daddy' thing isn't really my thing but seeing these two authors names on it has me chucking caution to the wind and reading it.
And guess what?!
I loved it!
Well i loved the storyline, still not over the daddy thing. Different strokes for different folks i guess but still the story was great!
Ronan and Sofina was great, hot and sweet
Tara Lee
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excuse me while I find a fan big enough to cool me down!

Wow the third instalment was just as hot and delicious as the rest.
Ronan and Sofina are cute, adorable and hot as hell in this short but steamy romance.
Daddy Me is a epic romance full of passion, steamy scenes, love, and protectiveness.
This books may be kinky short reads but they sure get your motor going.
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 4 Steam Fans

Another kink to explore from the dynamic duo of Ker and K.

This specific video review will be included in the July 2019 wrap-up.

For other video book reviews check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Jennifer McGurk Finn
Jul 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was so curious about Ronan Hayes when I read Choke Me and couldn’t wait for his story. Of course these two amazing authors did not disappoint and I think I love Ronan even more than Ren. Sofina has the voice of an angel but instead of being encouraged to pursue her dreams she’s being held back. Her older brother, Lucca had to quit college in Boston and return to NYC to become her guardian when their father died. He took over running their family bar Ritz Russo’s where Sofina also worked. Once ...more
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Shelves: erotic
Hold onto your seats and grab a cold beverage! The third book in this standalone novella series is here and going to set your e-readers on fire!! Ren’s brother, Ronan Hayes, is ready to sign some new talent to their music label, Harose Records. Sophina Russo is the girl with the voice that will make them millions. Now if only her brother can stay out of the way and she can control herself around her new naughty boss. This was one hot and sexy read! Loving this series and you will too! Told in du ...more
Cheyenne
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kinky and Fun are the first things that came to mind when I started Daddy Me. Sofina is a sultry singer trying to find herself while living under her brother's thumb. Ronan is the sexy CEO of a music company, who is about to make Sofina's dreams come true. Can these two work together professionally and personally? Ronan and Sofina have super hot chemistry. Will their relationship fizzle out or continue to heat up? This book was naughty, delicious, exciting and tantalizing. Another mouth watering ...more
Rowan Parker
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great bite size read, perfect juicy little number, my husband is now a massive fan of K Webster and Ker Dukey and he hasn't even read any of their books! Thank you ladies for a little injection to my love life! Absolutely fell in lust with Ronan the hot, possessive alpha daddy, the sultry voiced Sophina was a lucky little girl. If you fancy a little quick read, something a little different and a whole lot hot, this is perfect!
No darkness just a whole lotta daddy 😍
All great ADULT fun
Bargain Basement: $50 Amazon Gift Card 1 8 Jul 08, 2019 05:01PM

• Dr. Dan
  • Control Freak
  • The Free (The Wild, #2)
  • The Mad Lieutenant (Lost Planet, #3)
  • The Uncertain Scientist (Lost Planet #4)
  • The Lonely Orphan (Lost Planet #5)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa, OK, #1)
  • Pretty, Dark and Dirty
  • The Vanished Specialist (Lost Planet, #2)
  • Red Hot Winter
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
  • Wicked Lies Boys Tell
  • Cold Queen
  • Enzo
  • Malfeasance
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Sacrificed to the Beast
Ker Dukey is an International bestselling author based in the United Kingdom.
Genres include:
Dark Romance, Psychological Thriller, New Adult Romance, Romantic Suspense, and Erotic Romance. Ker, is an international bestselling author, with over thirty titles published. Her titles have held multiple #1 bestseller banners and have had rights sold to numerous countries.

In addition to being an author

News & Interviews