Start by marking “Demon's Bane (Mageblood Chronicles Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Demon's Bane (Mageblood Chronicles Book 1)

Demon's Bane (Mageblood Chronicles Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Julian Rutherford is a medieval mage with a mission: kill the demon who murdered his wife. His hunt takes him to Regency England, where he is tormented by the beautiful Lady Regina. Her every mannerism echoes the wife he’d lost centuries ago. But is she the reincarnation of his wife and a second chance at love, or the demon in disguise?
Kindle Edition
Published December 29th 2019 by Three Hats Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Demon's Bane, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon's Bane

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Demon's Bane (Mageblood Chronicles Book 1)
Angie McMann
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I really love the world Power’s has created. This story has everything – magic, time travel, a strong female character, a sexy male that is in touch with his feelings and a demon. All the characters are likable dare I say even the demon. The tension in the book is crazy with its twists and turns and I didn’t want to put it down until I found out what happened to Evelyn, Regina, Julian and even the demon. For me, there is only one missing piece to the ending - its with Aunt Agatha who I ...more
Cici Edward
marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2020
Anne
is currently reading it
Jan 27, 2020
1 follower
India Powers writes fantasy historical romances set in England.

Her novel Demon’s Bane finaled in Romance Writers of America’s 2013 Golden Heart Contest and won West Houston RWA’s 2013 Emily Contest. She lives in the Midwest with her husband and son and enjoys home improvement projects, sewing, and watching sci-fi/fantasy shows and movies.