Start by marking “Best Player (The Cleat Chasers, #3)” as Want to Read:
Best Player (The Cleat Chasers, #3)

Best Player

(The Cleat Chasers #3)

Falling for my brother’s best friend is not an option—right?

Kenzie Hill needs a place to stay the summer before college, so when a spot opens up at her brother Aaron’s ‘baseball’ house, she accepts. Living with a bunch of dudes who walk around shirtless won’t distract her—she has plans and nothing will get in her way. Not even her brother’s best friend.

Tanner Johnson has o
Published August 6th 2019 by Finch Books

To ask other readers questions about Best Player, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Best Player

Start your review of Best Player (The Cleat Chasers, #3)
Lisa Mandina
Aug 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
So, this is a harder review to write than the one I did for book 2 in the series, The Game Changer. But, while I had some of the same issues in this one that I had with the first book, Challenge Accepted, I really did like the characters and the story in this one enough that I still gave it a full 4 stars instead of the 3.5 stars I was debating. I totally got all the issues that Tanner and Kenzie had with having more than a fling. And I feel the way that they handled all of it actually was prett ...more
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the YA Bound Book Tours. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Best Player by Jaqueline Snowe is another outstanding book in the Cleat Chasers series about a group of young men on a baseball team.
Probably not a fantastic idea to be sleeping with your brother's best friend.
Kenzie Hill
Kenzie Hill is Aaron Hill's baby sister. Aaron was the male lead in the last Cleat Chaser's book, and wow is it complicated. W
Andrea
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely adore this series, so I was very excited when I saw the third book had been released.

Kenzie and Tanner are playing with fire. They have the most amazing physical relationship (which is going to melt your Kindle), which can be good, but can also backfire. Add in the complication of Kenzie being Tanner's friend Aaron's little sister and it really gets interesting. Aaron would absolutely kill Tanner if he knew the truth about his relationship with his little sister.

While the two of the
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st book I've read written by Jacqueline Snowe; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Jackie Roberts
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet, slow burn love story about second chances, and missed opportunities.
This was a great read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Tayra Sanders
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a wonderful book. It didn't seem rushed. This was sweet and steamy, full of romance and passion with great characters that were interesting enough to draw you in.
Lisa
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really like Tanner and I love Kenzie. The chemistry, the friendship, the flash fire of their emotions really get to me. I love Greta, she is such a sweet character and so good for Kenzie and an absolute dream to Aaron. Zade is also one big softie. This is a really sweet book full of heated scenes and a lot of depth and well written feelings that it makes you smile all day.

Kristi
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Falling for her brother’s best friend is not an option...

This is book three in the Cleat Chasers series but can be read as a stand alone book. A fun and enjoyable romance story with great characters that have strong chemistry. The story line draws you in and entertains you til the end.

Kathy Mccalmon
Dec 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in this series. this is kenzie and tanners story. They have great chemistry and a good storyline

Kimberly
Dec 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable read.

2kasmom
This is book #3, in The Cleat Chasers series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. For reader enjoyment, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading this great series in order.

Kenzie is finally in college. Living with her brother and his teammates for the summer will hopefully not turn her off school. With all the turmoil at home, she needs to start her life on a good note. So how come she cannot get Tanner off her mind?

Tanner knows better then to scope out his best friend and roommates s
Sharon
Sep 04, 2019
Sara Kaastrup-Hansen
Mar 28, 2020
Jaqueline Snowe
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Johanna Barfoed
Danielle McDonald
Bea LaRocca
Danny
Aug 06, 2019

• So, That Got Weird (So Far, So Good, #1)
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Holiday Hunks - Brendan's Christmas Surprise (Hot Hunks Steamy Romance Collection Book 4)
  • The Billionaire’s Christmas Fiancée (Christmas with the Denton Billionaires #1)
  • Promise You (Rebel Desire, #5)
  • Absolutely Alpha (Tempting Alphas #1)
  • Wilde Ride: A Short Biker Romance
  • Undercover Barmaid
  • Always For Him
  • The Prince Next Door - A Royal Single Dad Romance (Ravishing Royals Book 3)
  • Surprise Baby for Christmas: A Secret Baby Romance
  • The Wrong Bachelor
  • Salvaging Love (Rescue Me, #1)
  • The Artist (The Drummonds #2)
  • Always Amy (Reynolds Family #4)
  • Protecting My Mate (Shifter Mates #2)
  • Invasion
Jaqueline Snowe lives in Arizona where the "dry heat" really isn't that bad. She prefers drinking coffee all hours of the day and snacking on anything that has peanut butter or chocolate. She is the mother to two fur-babies who don’t realize they aren’t humans and a new mom to the sweetest baby boy. She is an avid reader and writer of romances and tends to write about athletes. Her husband works f ...more

The Cleat Chasers (4 books)
  • Challenge Accepted (Cleat Chasers Book 1)
  • The Game Changer (Cleat Chasers, #2)
  • No Easy Catch (Cleat Chasers, #4)

News & Interviews