Start by marking “My Soul to Give (A Demon's Love #1)” as Want to Read:
My Soul to Give (A Demon's Love #1)

My Soul to Give

(A Demon's Love #1)

Her soul for revenge—an easy choice. But is the price too high?

With a fatal bullet in her gut, Celina Leviet has only seconds to make a fateful decision. Join her murdered husband in death, or make a deal with a demon.

She doesn’t know how or why Mekaisto found her, but she doesn’t hesitate. In exchange for her soul, he’ll let her live long enough to wreak revenge. The cat
ebook, Second edition
Published September 21st 2019 by M.A. Fréchette

To ask other readers questions about My Soul to Give, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Soul to Give

Start your review of My Soul to Give (A Demon's Love #1)
Briar's Reviews
This was one of the many books that got lost among my bookshelves as I organized and cleaned my house. Lucky for me, I finally found it hidden in my house and decided to binge this baby. And oh, it was well worth the wait!

My Soul to Give by Magali A. Fréchette is a unique fantasy read packed with drama, suspense and romance. It's an adult novel that gets steamy and sexy at times, but also includes brutal murder. It's not for the faint of heart!

Celina gets shots, and her husband is murdered, yet
Nildene
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Please note that this book is dark, paranormal romance and is not recommended for underage readers. Mature readers only.

Okay, but wow.

So, I received an email early in the morning on December 23, asking if I would be happy to read and review this book – um, paranormal romance with a demon? YES PLEASE. And I am so glad to say that it did not disappoint!

Not only did I devour this book in one day (in-between cooking for Christmas lunch and last-minute wrapping ordeals), but I was also pleasantly su
Alexandra
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
I received an e-book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Review can also be found in *Milky Way of Books*

I have to say that Magali gave back to the 'demonic' aspect of her characters the terrifying visage we all knew and feared back in the days before demons were romanticized and became closer to the YA spectrum. Everyone here passes through hardships, treachery, secrets and a romance that hides more secrets than any can count.
Frankly, I admired Celina; I would have become an empty
Michaelene
This was almost a DNF for me.

I picked up Magali A. Frechette’s My Soul to Give because I’m a glutton for dark paranormal romances, and the mystery subplot piqued my interest. And while the book has this Alfred Hithcock, underworld vibe, the plot became much too complicated and unbelievable.

Celina’s life changes the night her husband is murdered, and she makes a deal with a demon. She’ll get to live to see through her revenge, and he’ll get her soul in return. Only the mystery surrounding her hus
S.R. Severn
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Thank You, M.A!

Wow....just wow....
How do I begin??
I woke up this morning to a message about this book and I thought "What luck! I've been looking to read another paranormal romance for a while!" So, I dived in.
Honestly, I've spent hours glued to my screen reading this book. I've not eaten, not responded to any messages, for 4 hours it's been me, Kai and Celina.
My Soul to Give drew me in straight away. How a perfect night can end in tragedy, how things can change so suddenly, was incredibly heart
Briar's Reviews

Celina gets shots, and her husband is murdered, ye
Rebekkah Brainerd
ALL RIGHT. Where do I start with this one? Well, it blew me away. I lost an entire night's sleep because I made the mistake of starting it before bed; I couldn't put it down. There is a WOW factor in this book that I don't see often. Frechette writes with a dark, raw, seduction. There is a way she blends horror, paranormal, and romance that leaves you both captivated and unable to look away. There are so many twists and turns and half-truths, I was giddy with the web Frechette weaves.

The charac
Cary Morton
Jan 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of this book directly from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review.

I’ll admit it. I have a thing about demons in my romance fiction—I love the danger of the forbidden relationship they represent, and the tension in trying to figure out if they can truly be trusted at their word… so it should be no surprise that I enjoyed My Soul To Give by Magali A. Frechette. There was certainly an aspect of danger and the forbidden to its characters and plotline, even crossing o
Rachel
Sep 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
This story offers a nice mystery amongst the death and romance. And although the outcome is set from the beginning you do not begin to see the grand scheme until later in the book. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. Recommend reading this book if you are a fan of dark romances. Kai reminds me a little of Jean Claude from Laurell k Hamilton’s Anita Blake series.
Aj
Sep 09, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not my thing.
Astrid B.
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overview: This book pretty much checked all the boxes for me. I can't recommend it enough, I REALLY LOVED this story. I had a hard time going to sleep and leaving it unfinished, and I rushed through my grocery shopping for the week after I woke up just so I could hurry back home to finish it. Absolutely recommend if you're a fan of Paranormal Romance or Paranormal Mystery books.

Concept: 5 Stars
I was excited about this book just from the description but nowhere near as excited as I was after I go
Brenda Moser
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fascinating paranormal romance with an intriguing and dark story line. The author did a great job pulling me in right from the start and had me glued to the pages right to the end. She brings a cast of strong characters and paints her scenes in vivid detail. It's a well written book with a unique story line ,moves fluidly and is an awesome paranormal romance. I loved and would highly recommend this book.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own
Heather Osborne
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Reviewed on behalf of Readers' Favorite:

My Soul to Give (A Demon’s Love Book 1) is a paranormal romance by author Magali A. Fréchette. After witnessing her husband Thomas’ brutal murder, Celina makes a pact with demon Mekaisto, affectionally known as Kai, to seek revenge on those responsible for Thomas’ death. She swears her body and soul to him and embarks on a mission to uncover the truth as to why Thomas was targeted. However, along the way, Celina begins to learn that Thomas was involved in
Boundless Book Reviews
Celina escapes from a break in where her husband is killed, and she is shot. Near death and full of anger she is visited by none other than a demon. Mekaisto promises her revenge and all she has to do is give him her soul and life. Once the deal is done, she begins investigating her husband and finds a trail of lies and secrets. On top of the horrible truth that is revealing itself about her husband, she also seems to find herself drawn to the demon that has her soul.

I'm not big on books like th
Kathleen R.
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Color me surprised

I was approached by the author to take a chance on her series, with promises that I might enjoy it (or more) since I had enjoyed the Four Horsemen series by Laura Thalassan. So i figured, why not? It's on KU, so let's try it.

My honest thoughts of it? Rarely have I seen an author describe Canadian areas as though I was there. I've seen it in others, but they left me with a feeling of 'meh'. I mean, I live in Canada and figured I should be excited to know the places they speak o
Ingrid Vermeulen-Quakernaat
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
1 word for this book ...... phenomenal

When I saw this ARC passing by, I was charmed by the cover and the title. I had not read a summary and entered the story blank. The first chapters gave me the idea that it would be a romance in which Celina had to make choices to preserve the love of her life as the title says; my soul to give.
Then her husband is killed before her eyes and she is hunted. I expected to read a thriller from that moment on. But again I was misled. Celina makes a deal with a dem
Tangled N Books
Dec 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Read by Tina of Tangled N Books

Thank you to the author for sending me the request to check out her first book. The revenge plot and dark seduction enticed me to read the paranormal romance.

This story is about a young couple who had struggles that the wife didn't realize until she lost him. During her nine years of marriage, she went through life with rose tinted eyes, not once doubting her husband was not a saint. After his death, she uncovers mysteries and strange happenings surrounding his mu
Cyrene Olson
Oct 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Is it wrong to fall in love with a demon? Because I did. And he’s not a good demon, he’s violent and cruel. But he’s also sarcastic, hilarious and can you believe – likable? But Kai is gentle, and cruel and sarcastic and sweet with Celina, but for all the right reasons. This is a story about betrayal, truths and yes, it’s a love story.

Celina’s husband is brutally killed and when she runs away from the house and the murderers who are racing after her, she’s shot and on her way to dying also. Alo
Angela Cuéllar
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
pooled ink Reviews:
Thank you to the author for submitting this book for review!

What. A. Ride. The author does not pull any punches when it comes to the demons and demon lore. They are not romanticized but rather show a consistently terrifying and bloodthirsty nature. I admit I skimmed quickly past the gory scenes (not my thing at all. ew.) and if you're squeamish as well then let this be a heads up for you. But seriously, this story is such a ride! The romance is utterly impossible, unexpect
KnottyGirl Reviews
My Soul to Give is a bit of a different story for me, and I wasn’t so sure how I felt going into this. While I don’t mind reading darker romances once in awhile, this one featured a much different genre than I am used to.
Celena is shot while running from her home during a home invasion where her husband is shot to death. While she herself is dying, she runs into a demon, Mekaisto, who offers her a chance at revenge while letting her live until she has the chance to mete it out. She agrees, and
Riley
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was incredibly well written and bigly bingeworthy. It was also thought-provoking long after the last page was turned. I had never even heard of M.A. Fréchette before, but will be going out of my way to gobble up everything she’s authored and will author in the future. But back to the book: darkness, sense of self, forgiveness, revenge, trust, truth, lies, destiny, and love were some of the underlying themes. This steamy book featured religious aspects, but not in a dogmatic way, making it 1 ...more
Christine Marie
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Captivating page turner

A well written captivating novel. I flew thru this novel needing more. There was no lull or boring parts. I felt what Celina felt from every up and down. There was even some aspects that I wasn’t expecting.
Highly recommended to those who enjoy paranormal romantic stories.
TW: There are some very descriptive pages of sex within this novel.
Leigh Hogan
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of Paranormal Romance and Horror
This left me tied in knots. The story brought all the rawness of a twisted love together with a murderous rampage of revenge. The plot is clever and fresh with a fast pace and strangely compelling characters whom you know you shouldn't love but love anyway. When her husband is murdered, Celina uses her fighting spirit to avenge her broken heart, and Mekaisto leads her into the darkness for reasons that remain his own until the last moment. The eerie yet erotic tension between them creates an une ...more
Wendy Vogel
Jul 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're a fan of sexy paranormals, look no further. This is not my usual genre but I was instantly sucked in by the mystery aspect of this novel. Don't let the cover fool you...there's so much more than romance going on here. Demons and bargains, lies and deceit, and a religious cult who has too many secrets; this world will wrap you in a warm embrace, and you'll stay until that warmth turns to hellfire.

Excited to see this debut novel from a promising new author.
Krissy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
To give your soul to a demon after watching your hubby get murdered is insane! Yet I would do it too! Now trying to sort out who, why and when she will get her revenge on whomever had to do with him getting killed. Having a demon helping to accomplish it definitely helps! I love this book, the characters and plot! It is a book that needs to be read so do it!!

Sandy
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
First let me state that I received an Advance Reader Copy, (ARC), but this in no way influences my review. I always leave an honest review. Also, this author is new to me, and I hope it won't be for long.

Holy shiznet!!! I couldn't put it down. This is a love story for sure, but also a mystery, and thriller all rolled into one. The characters are so well thought out, it blew my mind. It's definitely worth the read. I recommend this read. 5 Thumbs up
Georgette
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of this book from voracious readers and I was amazed by how unpredictable and interesting the plot was. The plot twists were astonishing and shocking in the best way possible. The characters had so much depth to them that they felt really. I also love how Kai and Celina worked together and how their relationship was unique and developed as the story went on. I would definitely recommend this book to people who like fantasy romances.
Caroline Doig
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my 1st read and review for this author and wow what an exciting and entertaining read I enjoyed it immensely. I loved the two characters Celina and Kai ( Mekaisto ) and their love story. Celina sold her soul to the demon Kai for a chance to live long enough to get revenge on her husbands murderers but all is not as it seems and Celina finds out the hard way about her husbands deceit. Fantastic story I loved it and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
The blurb sure grabbed me. Then we get fabulous characters with plot twists and sexy scenes. The story is so rich with details. It’s about finding the truth in a sea of lies and all the while she’s fighting her feelings for this sexy demon.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Ritu
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Celina is mourning the loss of her husband. Kai agrees to help her in her quest for justice. Love develops between Celina and Kai. All is not as it seems. Lots of truths are revealed throughout the book. Good book, well written!

Goodreads Librari...: Extra edition? Please combine. 3 16 Dec 20, 2019 06:42AM

• Fairytale Wrath (The Cross, #3)
  • A Lover for Lydia (The Wednesday Club, #4)
  • Mistletoe for Prudence: A Christmas Novella (The Wednesday Club, #4.5)
  • The Viscount's Wayward Son: A Regency Romance (Ladies of the North Book 2)
  • Murder, Sonoran Style: An Adventure Calls Mystery
  • HOLLY JOLLIES: A Christmas Valley Romance, Book 11 (Christmas Valley Romances)
  • The Choice of a Cavalier (The Heirs of the Aristocracy, #3)
  • Nobody's Victim: Fighting Psychos, Stalkers, Pervs, and Trolls
  • Messenger's Dawn (The Chosen Messenger)
  • The Pleasure of a Pirate
  • The Angel of an Astronomer (The Heirs of the Aristocracy Book 1)
  • Reflections (Fateful Justice, #1)
  • The Deal (London Suits, #1)
  • A Warlord's Prize (Highlander's Honor, #3)
  • The Honourable Fortune Hunter (Scandalous Miss Brightwells, #5)
  • Feast (Ukkur Mates #2)
  • Primal: A Rough Romance
  • Lust (The Deadly Seven #6)

A Demon's Love (2 books)
  • My Life to Take (A Demon's Love #2)

News & Interviews