Start by marking “Fox & Rabbit” as Want to Read:
Fox & Rabbit

Fox & Rabbit

A graphic-novel series for emerging readers about the simple magic of true friendship

Easy-going Fox and anxious Rabbit seem like total opposites. But, somehow, they make the perfect pair! Whether searching for hidden treasure or planting a garden in their own backyard, Fox and Rabbit find everyday magic at every turn. On this first adventure, the pair will discover some
Expected publication: April 21st 2020 by Amulet Books

To ask other readers questions about Fox & Rabbit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fox & Rabbit

Start your review of Fox & Rabbit
Lana
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novel
I super-trooper adored this fun and light-hearted children’s graphic novel. I would be delighted to read more by this author or have it in my library for my preschoolers and kinders. Thank you to Abrams Kids and NetGalley for this advanced copy.
Andrew
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Simplistic and adorable graphic novel about two best friends and life's little adventures. I love the dialogue and interaction between Fox and Rabbit, as they remind me of my own friendships. I eagerly await more adventures from this super-trooper duo!
Feb 05, 2020 rated it liked it
Cute comic about best friends Fox and Rabbit. The four stories in this collection flow into each other perfectly for reluctant readers to keep reading a little longer, until... boom! They've read a whole book. There aren't any large problems to overcome or life lessons, instead it's gentler everyday type of adventures and spending time with friends.
C.
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved the whimsical illustrations and the delight of friendship in Fox & Rabbit. Written graphic novel style the stories in this book quietly build on each other and show differences in personalities and expectations and how that can help friendships grow through experiences together.
Jenny Holder
Jan 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Fox & Rabbit is a great introductory graphic novel to those new to the format. The relatively low number of characters means that it’s perfect for those learning to follow the grammar of the comic book style. It’s a really sweet book that takes the form of short vignettes depicting the friendship between the very patient and easy-going Fox and the more anxious Rabbit. The book has both a gentle pace and humour. It would be a great addition to classroom reading areas for Y2-4.
Bryan Loar
Feb 02, 2020 rated it liked it
A sweet graphic novel perfect for a quick summertime read. The dry humor between fox & rabbit will appeal to kiddos looking for something beyond slapstick. A free uncorrected proof was reviewed.
Kelly Port
Jan 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: graphic-novel
Thank-you to @abramskids for the ARC of Fox & Rabbit

I absolutely adored the adventures of this super-trooper duo. Not only for the light-hearted dialogue between the two, but the whimsical illustrations that accompanied it.

This is a fantastic introductory to the world of graphic novels. It is easy to follow and with few characters it will have the most reluctant reader wanting to turn the pages to follow along with the adventure.

My own son who has Dyslexia and is a very reluctant reader,
Phaea Crede
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Both of my kids (7 & 4) and I loved these adorable and hilarious stories. We were lucky enough to check out an advance copy and I was excited to see that the sequel is already scheduled for 2020 as well. Highly recommended!
Katrina
Nov 09, 2019 rated it did not like it
This book advertises a wonderful friendship, but really, Fox does his best to be a good friend despite Rabbit being frustrating and unpleasant all the time. The running gag with the turtle is not funny.
Angela
Lisa
added it
Jessica
Jan 28, 2020

• Owly, Vol. 1: The Way Home (Owly, #1)
  • Fry Bread: A Native American Family Story
  • In a Jar
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
  • Dream Big
  • The Journey
  • The Proudest Blue
  • Ho'onani: Hula Warrior
  • Butterfly Yellow
  • I Am Love: A Book of Compassion
  • WeirDo (WeirDo #1)
  • Don't Worry, Bee Happy (Bumble and Bee #1)
  • When I Was Eight
  • Buffalo Bird Girl: A Hidatsa Story
  • Because
  • The Lost Saints of Tennessee
  • Fatty Legs: A True Story
  • Sharon, Lois and Bram's Skinnamarink
Beth Ferry is the author of the picture books Stick and Stone and Land Shark. Her family has cared for myriad pets, including two land sharks, a hedgehog, a blue-tongued skink, and a heap of hamsters, but her absolutely perfect pet is an English bulldog named Winston. She lives in New Jersey.