Start by marking “Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #2)” as Want to Read:
Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #2)

Copper Mage

(Empire of the Lotus #2)

The soldiers of the shadow army are on the rise. The ancient deity Kashmeru has the Lotus empress under his control. It’s up to the elite mages of the Empire of the Lotus to put an end to the dark god’s course of death and destruction.

But mage powers have been outlawed, and not all mages ar
Published March 31st 2020 by Snowy Wings Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Copper Mage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Copper Mage

Start your review of Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #2)
Aug 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Crimson Mage but this sequel is even better!

Arcane daggers. Mysterious Scrolls. A vengeful dark god determined to end the world. This tale delivers on all counts!

More action and adventure, great character development and an up-close and personal view at those camps that is bound to make you feel!
From the magical system to the suspense, word-building and characters - everything is better! More gripping and addictive. And if you haven't gotten hooked to this series in the first volume, yo
Debbie Eyre
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
So I thought book one was good but this one is wow, it’s soooo awesome! Carrying on from book one you get to learn more about the prophecy! There’s tons of action and adventure, the storyline continues to develop and the characters continue to grow and the drama and suspense will have you on the edge of your seat! Totally epic!
Lene Blackthorn
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Held in a prison camp like many other mages, Shiro has no clue he has become the elite copper mage; but what he knows is the threat to his life is becoming real, and he has to pull the escape attempt now or never. Injured, he is saved by a swamp witch and found by his former guru Darshana to be reunited with other elite mages and to join the quest to save the Lotus Empress from Kashmeru - and from herself under his influence.
While Mayhara and Jae's story continues, we get to know more character
Kalli Bunch
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd in the Empire of the Lotus series. I absolutely LOVED book one, but this one was friggin epic!! In this one we get an inside look into the camps, up-close-and-personal. And we see just how far the other side is willing to go to keep the Lotus Empress out of the hands of the Mages, as well as to try to stop the mages from using their magic. We get to see how some of the powers work on different levels and which colors correspond to which abilities. There is love, hate, battles, wa ...more
Christine
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Copper Mage by Dorothy Dreyer is the second in her Empire of the Lotus Series. Mayhara is back, working with her friends to find the remaining Elite Mages and try to find a way to rescue Lakshmi from Kashmeru before he ends the world.

Again, you feel a part of this world, feel you know these characters and are fighting with them throughout their battles. I can’t get enough of this Series! 5 full stars.
Darcy Smith
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well this story just keeps getting better and better. We continue we’re book one stopped and we are seeing more and more action throughout the story. We are learning so much about the prophecy. The story is extremely well written and the characters are beautifully developed. Their personalities can be felt throughout the story. It is packed full of drama and suspense. We meet new characters in the second story that will be vital in the story. This is a must read!!!!
Scarolet Ellis
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Copper Mage (Empire of the Lotus Book 2) by Dorothy Dreyer is an awesome story to read. This is book number two in this awesome series that I am so hooked on. I highly recommend this awesome story to everyone.

I read a complimentary Advanced Reader Copy of this book & am voluntarily leaving an honest and unbiased review.
Rachel Rener
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I thought book 1 was fast-paced and brilliant, then I better come up with a better vocabulary to describe the second book. Wow! The magical system, the suspense, the inside look at those camps - everything is heightened the second time around, which only made the reading experience more enjoyable. Bravo, Ms. Dreyer!
Leah West
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book by the author and am voluntarily leaving a review. Wow this book was just so good and so easy to get lost in. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and I just didn't want the story to end. I just couldn't get enough of these wonderful characters and I just loved getting to see their journey. I will most definitely be reading more stories from this wonderful author. ...more
Rebecca Brown
May 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Book 1 is this series was wonderful but book 2 is even better.
Love the characters. Couldn't put it down until I finished it.
I highly recommend reading this series of books. Can't wait to
read the next one...loved this one...
Kimberly
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved this continuing story... can’t wait to get all of them.
Kaeli
Apr 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing book by an amazing author. Cliffhanger endings keep me on my toes and I desperately need the next one!!!
Tina Merritt
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This book has so much action in it! It brings up more and more questions and introduces some really cool abilities!
William Dickie
Apr 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Better good

Interesting story which seems to be picking up speed. The book is a fun ride and ready for the third one.!
Kimberly
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
picks up where book one ends trying to gather the elite mages. A book (series) that sucks you in, can't wait to read the next book. ...more
Katheyer
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“Empire of the Lotus” by Dorothy Dreyer, is a series that blends epic and urban fantasy with and Asian themed apocalyptic world into one of the most original stories of the moment. “Copper Mage”, the second installment on the series is even better than its processor, surely it profits from the thoroughly world building of book one and thus it can focus deeply in the story.

Kashmeru still has the actual incarnation of the Lotus Empress under its control, forcing the best mages of the empire to joi
Heather Bane
Feb 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is book 2 of the Empire of the Lotus series. This has been such a great series this far. Book 2 is fantastically written. I love the characters and the way the story pulls me in. I’m really looking forward to the next book and I highly recommend reading. (I received this book as an arc and am leaving a voluntary honest review)
Emma Katherine
Apr 23, 2020
Jaime L Donald
Oct 23, 2020
Dorothy Dreyer
Dec 30, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Carolina
Manda
Nov 01, 2020
Jessica
Dec 11, 2020

• God of Illusion (Kingdom of Fairytales: Beauty and the Beast #4)
  • Throne of Betrayal (Kingdom of Fairytales: Beauty and the Beast #3)
  • Heir of Beauty (Kingdom of Fairytales: Beauty and the Beast #2)
  • Fae Curse (Yew Queen, #1)
  • A Misuse of Time (Broken Wand Academy, #4)
  • Den of Thieves (Desert Cursed Series, # 7)
  • The Lightning Conjurer: The Awakening
  • King of Beasts (Kingdom of Fairytales: Beauty and the Beast #1)
  • Get Up and Ghost (Chantilly Adair Psychic Medium #1)
  • Witch this Way (Holiday Hills Witch #2)
  • Deleting History
  • Goddess of Harmony (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #4)
  • Throne of Symphony (Kingdom of Fairytales: Cinderella #3)
  • Magitech Rises (The Exceptional S. Beaufont, #3)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • The Music of What Happens
  • Double-Crossing the Bridge
I'm a Philippine-born American living in Germany with my husband, my two adult children, and two Siberian Huskies.

I am a USA Today Bestselling Author who writes young adult and new adult books, usually with some element of magic or the supernatural in them. I also like to read those kinds of books. Aside from reading, I like movies, chocolate, take-out, coffee, traveling, and having fun with my fr

Empire of the Lotus (7 books)
  • Crimson Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #1)
  • Golden Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #3)
  • Emerald Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #4)
  • Sapphire Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #5)
  • Amethyst Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #6)
  • Diamond Mage (Empire of the Lotus, #7)

News & Interviews