Start by marking “Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf (Firefighter Wolves Shifters, #1)” as Want to Read:
Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf (Firefighter Wolves Shifters, #1)

Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf

(Firefighter Wolves Shifters #1)

Only she could soothe the storm raging inside him...

She only knows me as a firefighter who saved her life.
My truth is much darker.
She might never forgive me once she finds out who I really am.

Something dangerous is coming for his pack. Ben Stokes, wolf shifter and Alpha of the Lenox pack can feel it deep in his bones. His problems are only compounded when he meets a
Published December 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf

Start your review of Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf (Firefighter Wolves Shifters, #1)
Mrs. Darcy or Mrs. Columbo?
I wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking, but this book just left me feeling disappointed and like I wasted an hour of my time. Sadly, I could accurately predict everything that was going to happen next and some of those things were the usual annoying clichés that got real old after the first couple of times that I read them since long ago.

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy formulas, but they need to be written in a clever, funny, or new way. This author's style of writing worked for me. There just n
Brenda Moser
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with strong,well developed characters in Lana and Ben. The author does a great job building their story and pulls you in with all the drama and intrigue. She gives them a hot and steamy chemistry and weaves an interesting and entertaining story I enjoyed reading. She moves the story quickly and smoothly and had me hooked from start to finish. I'm looking forward to the next book.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this review are my own and fre
Jessica Mitchell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Obsessed with the alpha is a kicking romance novel with action and romance thrown together with a strong female lead. And a alpha whose a little bullheaded... but aren't they all lol.
Lana can't wait to start her new life in the quiet town called Lenox. That is until she sees what she has to deal with for a shop. And it doesn't help that their fire chief is a handsome, but snarky butthead to her. But she can't get over him for some odd reason. Why does he act like she's out to get him?
Ben of th
Marsha Keeper Bookshelf
Reviewed at Shifter Haven

Obsessed with the Alpha Wolf begins the Firefighter Wolves Shifters series with an intense romance with two extremely stubborn people – but Ben wins, hands down, on being stubborn to the point of hurting himself. As far as I can remember, this is my first story by Brittany White. I like her style, the way she plots her story and the way she brings her characters to life. I’ll be following this series, and perhaps dip into some of her other series in the next few weeks.

La
Serial: Standalone, No Cliffhanger
Genre:#PRN #Alpha #FatedMate
5Stars⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
••••••••••••••
💢 Wowzer I love a book with action right from the beginning. Makes for a phenomenal book.

🔹️Lana Deary wanted to start a
new life, so she quit her job and a bought a book store in Lenox. What great luck she has from the very b
poppysocks
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant read

Loved this book Lana arrives in town where she has bought a bookstore but when she arrives a fire is being out out it is her shop. The fire chief is short and rude to her but she feels an instant attraction to him. Ben and his team put out the fire and he meets Lana the strange feelings he has been feeling are soothed when he is by Lana. Ben spends getting to know Lana and the attraction between them blossoms but trouble comes to Bens pack and he pushes Lana away as he doesn’t want
Brandolynn Miles
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lana is looking to start a new life outside of Boston. She has left it all behind and moved to Lenox. She’s looking to open a bookstore in this small town. But what happens next changes everything. Ben, the Alpha, is drawn to her from the moment he sees her. He does what he can to stay away from her but gives in when he realizes he can’t. He comes off a little harsh at first, but softens upon wanting to get to know her. When a old enemy threatens his pack and Lana, Ben must do what he has to in ...more
Nigama
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lana Deary quits her corporate job in Boston and wants to start her life buying an old bookstore in a small town called Lenox after her mum died... But all her dreams shatter when she finds her bookstore on fire and has nothing left in the world... Ben stokes, chief firefighter, also Alpha Werewolf trusts no human particularly Lana as she brings out primal feelings in him... Ben has been restless for quite sometime and couldn’t get the reason therefor... Lana gets kidnapped by Ben’s Old enemy... ...more
Roxy
Oct 08, 2020 rated it liked it
I like how the author writes.. engaging and precised not boring us with so many inner thoughts and wordy chapters.

I'm just not so much into how they quickly got together in the first chapters.. with how the hero handled his situation thereafter with the heroine.. considering she's his mate.. or maybe I'm just so used reading other shifter stories, so different from how this author writes her wolf shifters when it comes to mates and healing of wounds.. it's refreshing in a way.. but for the hero
Karen Nastasio
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a wonderful shifter story about Ben Stokes the Fire Chef who is the Alpha of his wolf pack in Lenox an a fire in the town’s book store brings a premonition of trouble coming but not just in the form of a human female Lana Deary who’s just brought the book shop after moving from Boston for a fresh start and after meeting her outside the burning store it makes his wolf stand up and take notice in this hot female but this bad feeling he keeps getting just won’t go away and his pack is feel ...more
Margaret
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lena arrives in Lenox to find the bookshop she purchased burnt down.
Arriving in the town of Lenox Lena Deary spots a fire where her new bookshop is situated and is shocked when she sees it is the bookshop that has burnt down. Ben Stokes is a wolf shifter and Alpha of the Lenox pack also he and his wolves run the local fire service. After putting out the fire in the bookshop he meets the new owner and finds himself reacting strangely to her and that has him acting badly and coming off as an ass.
Virginia Lee
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Lana needs a fresh start in life, so what better way then by small bookstore in small town. Lana is shocked to learn and see her business burn to the ground. while trying to deal with the lost and to be yelled at by a big hunky jerk. Lana doesn't know if she should be shock or upset with the fire chief attitude. Ben has a lot of responsible with being Alpha of the Lenox pack and fireman. The chemistry when these two meets at their yelling match can spark flames. Could Ben have found his one his ...more
Ashkenia
May 04, 2020 rated it liked it
I expected more of this book!!

I liked the h & H but I expected a lot more of the alpha! He was kind of weak. Also being a “warewolve” who are afraid of “humans”. He meets h & a human is his fated mate.. which makes no sense. I thought at some point she was going to turn to a warewolf too. Then she is pregnant.. so she is going to have a mixed half humans & warewolf baby?!? Makes no sense. It was really rush.
Harlequin Madness
Jul 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
A quick, and enjoyable, read. Ben is not only the fire chief for their sleepy town, he’s also the alpha of the local wolf pack. One day, answering the call to a fire, he meets his fated mate. But she’s human! He really wants nothing to do with humans, so he fights the bind and his wolf. But as always happens (luckily) he comes to his senses. I’m looking forward to the next installment in this series.
Trinitysrain
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great story about Ben and Lana. I enjoyed the backstory and plot occurring as their romantic relationship develops.
Ben was delightful broody but not a complete jerk. Lana was not a meek pushover. Definitely attributes I look for in my characters to not have.
I do hope there are more books in this world coming.
I received this arc for an honest review.
Leslie Sanchez
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Don't ya just love those firefighters!

Lana was someone I'd want to know. Brave enough to leave everything behind to start a new life. That goes up in smoke the minute she gets to town. Ben is the fire chief with an attitude, as well as the local Alpha. Lana and Ben have chemistry...like fire and gasoline. Which may come in handy against a Hunter threatening the pack. An exciting and suspenseful story.
Patricia Blair
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ben Meets Lana

Lana moved to Lenox to start a new life after buying a bookstore in the town. Lenox is close to Shadowbrook, an estate where the fire station and pack lives. This is a quick read, a bit of history quickly relayed that felt a bit that I missed a prequel. But it didn't hurt the story. I read this through the KU program.
Emma
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was an amazing read and I loved Ben and Lana together. It was so amazing to read their story and I would love to have more and read more about their story and their future.

I received a free copy of this story in exchange for an honest review
Tara Heilman
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story held my attention throughout. The characters were likeable and relatable at the same time. I thought think this is a great start. Being the first, I'm sure we will get more involved with the Lennox pack as the series develops. This is my voluntary opinion of an advanced copy I received.
Vanna'sꕥ BookꕥWorld
Mar 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Short & Sweet

This was a quick read but it was well written and the storyline was intense and kept the overall story very interesting! Though I was really hoping Lana would have made Ben grovel a bit more but in the end it was meant to be!!
Tania Rodriguez
Jul 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I liked it so much!!!

It was a very nice story from the beginning to end. Very entertaining, zero boring in this books. Enjoyed the action and dynamic in the characters. I m going to continue reading the next book and can't wait for it!!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩❤❤❤
Jane Elizabeth
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
KU Edition reader

Good start to a new series. Well written, with well developed characters. Drama, intrigue, old enemies, and of course, romance, all play their parts.
RITA BOTTILLO
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable

A delightful story of new beginnings. An immediate tragedy starts you on a path of soul searching and love. A very enjoyable quick read.
CJ
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The author has given us characters that we can understand. The story is heart-pounding and you just can't put it down.
Pat
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
The good character and storyline development kept me totally engaged throughout the entire book!
Barbara Cates
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Great book . Lots of action and good clean romance. It had a good plot to it. Will be getting more of your books.
lorrell  Guerra
Feb 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book was enjoyable and grasped my imagination from beginning until end. I really enjoyed the fact that the couple had to work for their HEA. Well worth reading.
Renee
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nay

This was a very good book. I can't wait to find out what they are having and what happens next.Also i was hoping that her would turn her.
Elyscia Jann Lane
Jun 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good read!!

Great read, wish it could've been longer but i guess wolves move faster than humans. Lol! Can't wait to read the second book.

• Alpha's Second Chance (Special Bear Protectors, #1)
  • Bear for Her (Lone Reach Shifters, #1)
  • Charmed Mate (Cybermates #2)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Mac: Winter (Shifter Seasons #3)
  • Chosen Mate (Cybermates #5)
  • Claimed by a Beast (Special Bear Protectors, #3)
  • Changed Mate (Cybermates #4)
  • Hex: Winter (Shifter Seasons #1)
  • Kelos: Spring (Shifter Seasons #4)
  • Craved Mate (Cybermates #6)
  • Fake Fiancée Mate (The Single Shift #2)
  • Elder Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch #1)
  • Single Dad Matchmate (Special Bear Protectors, #2)
  • Shawn: Spring (Shifter Seasons #5)
  • Chased Mate (Cybermates #3)
  • Beck: Winter (Shifter Seasons #2)
  • Alpha for Valentines (Alpha Meets Omega, #1)
I began writing short stories for family and friends. My vivid imagination and love of mysteries and romance eventually led me to following my own dreams of becoming a published author.

I am big time foodie and a huge fan of Nigella Lawson. I have an endless love for chocolates.
As a mother of two beautiful girls who are obsessed with donuts and fairy tale stories. I love taking mini weekend vacatio