Start by marking “Storm of Ash (Book of Fire #3)” as Want to Read:
Storm of Ash (Book of Fire #3)

Storm of Ash

(The Book of Fire #3)

The brand new novel from Michelle Kenney, author of the Book of Fire and City of Dust! As Talia treks back through the treacherous North Mountains, she knows only three things: Pantheon has stolen nearly everyone she loves; Her blood is the only control over the Voynich's oldest secret; And Cassius won't stop hunting Arafel until every last outsider is destroyed. Will Tali ...more
Published February 6th 2020 by HarperCollins Hqdigital

To ask other readers questions about Storm of Ash, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Storm of Ash

Start your review of Storm of Ash (Book of Fire #3)
Lou
Dec 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Storm of Ash is the third and final instalment in The Book of Fire series, and we return to Arafel with protagonist, Talia. Michelle's writing has a way of searing into your mind and each book has gotten progressively better and more compelling. I would advise reading the preceding books prior to starting this one as it will be confusing otherwise as events from the previous two books are referred to and directly link to what happens in the plot. Talia is still reeling from the aftermath of the ...more
Natalie
Mar 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an advanced reader copy of this book to read in exchange for an honest review via netgalley and the publishers.

I jumped straight into this series not having read the first two books in the series (this is book 3), but that didn't stop me reading it.
I loved Tal's(Talia) character and think she'd certainly give Katnis Everdeen (Hunger games) a run for her money!
At first I was a little confused by the setting and story line as nothing was really explained from the first two books, but
Petra
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*THANK YOU to HQ Digital for graciously providing me with an ARC in exchange for an honest review*

I will start with the obvious - the book cover of Storm of Ash is just gorgeous and very much in sync with a key event in the book.
This beautiful action packed fantasy with Roman vibe,keeps you on your toes the whole time, and on every turn you have plot twist.
It all starts with the aftermath of the previous book City of Dust and our main heroine Talia ,returning to her forest home Arafel with all o
Susan J. Barrett
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An epic conclusion to a great series, packed with more mythical creatures than you can poke a stick at, and plenty of action to keep up the pace.
Blaire Hammond
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where do I even begin?! Firstly, I am so grateful to the author for sending me a copy of this fantastic book. Right off the bat, I have given this a 5 out of 5 stars. This was the book I needed. I've been in and out of a reading slump due to some personal issues going on, and this book lifted me up and brought me such joy. I truly was so excited to pick it up and turn over to the first page. It filled me with warmth and excitement.

I was brought sadness by the knowledge that this would also be th
Ola Adamska
While I was beginning to read this book I was thinking that this book was standalone, but to my surprise, there was no introduction or anything! I was almost completely lost. So I started looking for the reason - it's a book three in a trilogy! But my review will be based only on this book as I had only read this one.
This story has an intriguing premise that if made more sense would be much more pleasures to me. Mythology, quests, journeys romance, twists and an arch enemy.
As I don't know what w
Sari
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free digital copy of this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I have been a big fan of the Book of Fire series for many years now. I found them when book one had just been released and I fell in love with the universe that Michelle Kenney had created. As sad as I am to see this series end, this was the PERFECT way to close this door.

Michelle Kenney has such a unique and interesting writing style that just seeps into your mind and alters your perspective. It is enga
Meghan
This book was received as an ARC from HQ Digital in exchange for an honest review. Opinions and thoughts expressed in this review are completely my own.

This book was at first really hard to follow but when I saw that it was the third installment of the Book of Fire series, a lot of the context made more sense and I was able to follow along a lot better. Talia is still in battle with the Pantheon after stealing everything she has including her family. Cassius is still on the hunt for her and will
S. M.
Jun 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Kenney didn’t disappoint her desperately awaiting fans with the final instalment of her unique dystopian Book of Fire trilogy. This one was always destined to go straight the top of my tbr pile!

The world building is, once again, in a league of its own, as Kenney blends ancient mythology with the intricacies of her own extremely unique and vivid mind.
Talia takes us on a breath-stopping, action-fuelled adventure, where danger lurks around every ancient citadel and only the truly brave can even dre
Cheryl M-M
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Book of Fire series. It absolutely can be read as a standalone novel, however I would highly recommend reading Book of Fire and City of Dust to get a better overall view and to be able to enjoy the vision and complexity of the storytelling.

This book starts with the conundrum Talia faces when it comes to Lake. The draco-chimera has become a potential threat to everyone, as Talia always thought she possibly would. Can the power be tamed and controlled or is Lake desti
ClaireJ
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was absolutely phenomenal!!! It was the perfect ending to an amazing trilogy. It was very intense, gripping and also heartbreaking at times.
I cannot recommend this book enough and this series in fact.

The characters are all magnificent and Talia really is the heroine we all want in a story! She’s strong, loyal, courageous and totally kicks ass!
The fact the story has so many creatures from ancient mythology made this even more interesting for me. Unus was my absolute favourite. I was
Ali
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A phenomenal climax to the trilogy! One of the best YA trilogy’s I’ve ever had the pleasure of reading. The series just got better and better. So sad it’s come to an end but what an amazing journey.
Annarella
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An excellent fantasy, engrossing and entertaining.
I like the amazing world building which is complex and fascinating, the well thought cast of character, and the gripping and action packed plot.
Even if it's not the first in a series I had no issues with the plot or the characters.
Highly recommended.
Many thanks to the publisher and Netgalley for this ARC, all opinions are mine.
The Fiction  Forest
Jan 28, 2020
Christine Anderson
Feb 01, 2020

• Unspeakable Things
  • Between Burning Worlds (System Divine, #2)
  • Mageborn (The Hollow King, #1)
  • Everafter Song (The Evermore Chronicles #3)
  • Firstlife (Everlife, #1)
  • Climate Change
  • Court of Fives (Court of Fives, #1)
  • Poisoned Blade (Court of Fives, #2)
  • Buried Heart (Court of Fives, #3)
  • Benny Learns to Swim
  • Ansley's Big Bake Off (The Daniels Sisters #1)
  • Hi, It’S Me!: I Have Adhd
  • Ecstasy
  • Wanda E. Brunstetter’s Amish Friends Farmhouse Favorites Cookbook: A Collection of Over 200 Recipes for Simple and Hearty Meals, Including Advice and Stories
  • The Lost Book of the White (The Eldest Curses, #2)
  • Unhinged (Splintered, #2)
  • Ensnared (Splintered, #3)
  • Splintered (Splintered, #1)
I’m a firm believer in magic, and that ancient doorways to alternate worlds can still be found if we look hard enough. I’m also a hopeless scribbleaholic and, when left to my own devices, like nothing better than dreaming up new fantasy worlds in the back of a dog-eared notebook. Doctors have said they’re unlikely to find a cure any time soon.

In between scribbling, I love reading, attempting to pl

The Book of Fire (3 books)
  • Book Of Fire