Start by marking “Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #5)” as Want to Read:
Twilight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #5)

Twilight

(Warriors: The New Prophecy #5)

Before there is peace, blood will spill blood...

New territory brings new troubles for the fierce cats of the Warrior Clans, who are still uncovering the secrets of their new home around the lake. Dangers they have never faced before are lurking in the twilight shadows, and former allies are acting strangely hostile.

As divisions between the Clans grow deeper, Firestar's d
Published October 13th 2009 by HarperCollins (first published August 22nd 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Twilight, please sign up.

Susan
Dec 02, 2008 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
Recommended to Susan by: My best frienD Molly in Alaska got me on the series
Braintwich
Mar 25, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Basic synopsis: Unexpected rivalries arise against Thunderclan and a forbidden love threatens to rip the seems from Thunderclan's insides. An ominous promise foretells the death of a young cat and with looming danger of claws and teeth, how can the clans survive in this unknown place?

This book follows Squirrelflight and Leafpool, each female cat dealing with her own secret issues. The love hinted between Leafpool and Crowfeather in the last book is expanded and the reader should expect the unexp
Sarah Amelia
Nov 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned-by-me
Least favorite part: The kits. Enough said.
Starfire
Apr 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Erin Estes
Ok, this book was great, but very problematic for no reason. The battle scene was kind of scattered and the don't even get ne started on the CrowxLeaf thing. Why is half the book Squirrelflight gazing at Brambleclaw's ~B R O A D~ mmmmmm shoulders and thinking, "oh hot dang, i dont like brambleclaw. i like ashfur. but i dont, i like brambleclaw. but he hates me for NO REASON *scoff its like he doesnt even remember our JOURNEY UGH!" I don't know man but uh, rip.
Ashley
Sep 13, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hailey
Robyn
Dec 22, 2010 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy
This book was a really great book! It was about Brambleclaw and Squirrlflight getting into quarrels about Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost hanging out with each other. Hawkfrost is Brambleclaw's half brother and she doesn't trust him because Tigerstar was his father. On the other hand Leafpool is tring to choose over her clan and her true love. Leafpool is a medicen cat and they're not allowed to fall in love. Who will she pick? If she goes with her true love will she ever go back while the clan is in ...more
Devastate Lasting
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: challenge-2016
Lydia Therese
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016-reads, adventure
*tries to make sense of what I just read*

*fails*
Samantha ✘
Powerfully emotional and heartbreaking.....
Naomi Willard
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Warriors-Twilight, is my favorite book ever written! It’s filled with action, conflict, and mystery… Squirrelflight is at war with herself trying to decide- Brambleclaw, or Ashfur? Her sister, Leafpool, a medicine cat, is in love with Crowfeather, a Windclan warrior. (Medicine cats aren’t supposed to fall in love, especially with cats from other clans!) Thunderclan is beginning to recover from their long journey, and Sorreltail will be the first queen to use the new nursery!

As I said before, Tw
Jessi (Novel Heartbeat)
Despite the lack of action, I enjoyed this one a lot more than the fourth book! There was a lot of focus on character development, and I really felt for the struggles that all the cats were going through. Leafpaw most of all. Her feelings of abandonment from her Clan - feeling replaced by Brightheart, conflict with her sister, and guilt over loving Crowfeather - were completely relatable. She felt unwanted, like all her friends and family had turned their backs on her. (view spoiler) ...more
Deborah Pickstone
A cunning plot is in motion where the spirit of Tigerstar is influencing his sons, Brambleclaw and Hawkfrost for the bad. Brambleclaw is more than a little credulous. The Erins do keep reiterating the obvious at times. Can be annoying.

A story thread continues that compares faith to lack of faith (and, in one instance, blind faith on the part of Firestar) that lasts the rest of this series. My main complaint at this point is that the books end in a way that doesn't properly seem 'finished', espe
Joey Scheeren
Apr 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is full of suspense it is when the clans have settled into their new home but not easily. the four clans have found new territories but have had some arguments. Will there be more trouble?

It was filled with plot twists, adventure, and mystery. I loved this book and was had so much fun reading it and I can't wait to read the next one. If you like adventure, and mystery you would love this book!
GuineaPigFalconer
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Out of what I've read of The New Prophecy, this was one of the books I liked more. Full of drama and nonstop action, this book reminded me of the original series and I liked that aspect quite a lot. Time to get into the last of this series!
Littlebookterror
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2019
I cannot believe the series is almost done.

(view spoiler)
Hilma Ledstam
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
as good as the other warrior books. maybe one of the better ones
Lydia
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Karissa
This is the 5th book in the second series about the 4 Clans of Cats; Warriors the New Prophecy. Once again it was okay. I am finding myself just wanting to be done with these books so I can move onto something better. I think this book can aptly be described as a teenage soap opera where all of the teenagers are cats.

This book deals with the cats settling into their new territories and trying to find a Moonstone so that the medicine cats can communicate with the Star Clan. All the medicine cats
Benjamin Thomas
I completed this one in fairly short order this weekend, mostly on Sunday when I was letting my back recuperate after helping move some friends into their new apartment on Saturday. I surely did need the downtime! Anyway, this book is the 5th of this second series of books about a large group of anthropomorphic cats living in the wild, divided into four clans, and experiencing the harsh realities of life.

This book in my mind is a bit of a filler before the 6th and final book of this series. It
Haley
Apr 18, 2009 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There are new troubles for the fierce cats of the warrior Clans. Dangers they have never faced, and should never have to face again, are lurking in the shadows, the Twilight shadows. Allies of the past are acting strangely hostile. Now that divisions between the Clans grow deeper, Firestar's daughters face troubling decisions. The choices they make could affect ThunderClan for generations to come. With an unexpected enemy preparing to attack, their courage and strength will be needed more then ...more
R-kyuu
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Have you ever had a friend that you could not be with because there was something blocking the way from your friend? This book is about cats in different territories and the dangers of the wild. the main focus of this book is Crowfeather and Leafpool forced to make a decision to be together and betray her clan and the warrior code or to stay and not be together. One thing I like about this book is the way the author describes the emotions of cats and how they change. One thing I dislike about th ...more
Momo
Mar 21, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Peter Thomsen
May 02, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is a continuation of the warriors new prophecy series. It goes to the point of Firestar's daughters. Firestar is the leader Thunderclan and his daughters are having trouble. Both are falling in love and coming into the troubles that come with it plus ones that are rather stupid. Also near the end, a huge threat approaches killing multiple of the Thunderclan cats.
This book is written from the point of two cats, switching off every 1 or 2 chapters. Honestly, it is not as good as the r
Lindsey
Dec 12, 2011 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Warriors fas
Technically 3.5 stars, but I refuse to give four because the relationships were all so forced.

Much better than the previous few. This one had good pace and some really good ideas such as the difficulty with the clans helping one another. The kitty romance would have worked better had I believed either of these characters really cared about each other beyond the fact that the authors told me so. I'm also disappointed to be denied Brambleclaw's perspective, but I suspect that will be the next book
Scott
Apr 12, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
I love these books ... there seems to be no end to the suspense and drama that enters into the plots. As the clans, who learned to work together as one to survive, settle into their new territories, they are beginning to revert to their divisions and hostility toward the rival clans. Friendships seem strained and, as Shadow Clan's apprentice medicine cat runs away with a WindClan warrior, Midnight's warning arrives too late. An unexpected enemy is preparing to attack and no one knows it is comin ...more
Michael
Sep 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the story they are finally starting to settle in to their new home around the lake but there are still a lot of issues.Thunder clan is struggling with the lack of apprentices.badgers attacked their camp and killed their warriors.
Leaf pool is one of the clans Medicean cats but she is love with a cat from wind clan.
I would recommend this story to any one who likes stories with a little bit of everything because it's a good book to read.
Maddie
I flew through this book unbelievably fast. 3hr to read. It was pretty good! But the only thing that frustrated me was the (view spoiler) Also, another main death in this book :( I'm so sad. Will be reading the next one in a few days.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Warrior Cats! (Meow): Twilight 1 7 Aug 23, 2013 05:35PM
Warrior Cats Fore...: Twilight [#5] 5 8 Oct 01, 2012 09:10PM

• To Be a King (Guardians of Ga'Hoole, #11)
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Ereth's Birthday
  • Guide Book To The Great Tree (Guardians Of Ga'hoole)
  • Swordbird (Swordbird, #1)
  • Clan Ground (The Named, #2)
Erin Hunter is the pseudonym of five people: Kate Cary, Cherith Baldry, Tui T. Sutherland, Gillian Philip, and Inbali Iserles, as well as editor Victoria Holmes. Together, they write the Warriors series as well as the Seekers and Survivors series. Erin Hunter is working on a new series now called Bravelands.

Erin Hunter is inspired by a love of cats and a fascination with the ferocity of the natur

Warriors: The New Prophecy (6 books)
  • Midnight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #1)
  • Moonrise (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #2)
  • Dawn (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #3)
  • Starlight (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #4)
  • Sunset (Warriors: The New Prophecy, #6)
“Fire will save the Clan” 322 likes
“[Leafpool] waved her tail in greeting as she padded past Cloudtail and Daisy; as she left the clearing she heard Cloudtail meowing, "This time try to pretend I'm a badger and I'm going to eat your kits."
"But my kits really like you," Daisy protested.”
88 likes