Start by marking “His Smile: A Mafia Romance” as Want to Read:
His Smile: A Mafia Romance

His Smile: A Mafia Romance

Roman Mashir was the man that stepped out of shadowed corners wearing a smile. Cruelty and laughter were synonymous in his world. Roman was the devil who caught your gaze and grinned back at you in your nightmares.

Fear was what he liked to see, expected even—bright eyed infatuation was not.

Rahina Chopra was persistent, annoying, naïve, and beyond foolish. While she d
Published August 30th 2019

To ask other readers questions about His Smile, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Smile

Start your review of His Smile: A Mafia Romance
Tianna✸loves books✸
Very disappointing.
I really like this author’s books.
Love the way the heroes take control but this book was not like her usual.

It was so disappointing.
The heroine is so desperate and she is the one doing the chasing.
I didn’t like her at all. The hero keeps pushing her away.
But still the overly persistent h keeps bringing him lunch everyday.

Thank god one day he finally says to her to get out and don’t come back...(view spoiler)

Honestly, I would h
Maria11
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This had so many problems. First one is that ballerinas can only be so tall. In the author’s description Rahina she is five ten to six feet tall and Roman is 6 feet eight inches. Ballerinas are small and lithe again Rahina is described as curved and full. Sorry doesn’t work out. Again in on chapter she is getting her doctorate and then after a few chapters she is getting her masters. So many inconsistencies it drives me nuts. It is almost like the author forgot what she wrote. There seemed like ...more
Tanja OMGReads
This book was an OK read but nothing more than that and I'm giving it a 3.5*.

I was expecting a bit more darkness to this because we are talking about Russian Mafia but didn't get it as one would expect when dealing with mafia. There were a few moments where I was NOW WE'RE TALKING but they were over really fast so I was left unsatisfied.

Now to the good parts; I did like the determination of the Rahina who just didn't want to take NO for an answer even when he was being a bastard. The way their
Coco.V
Nov 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/2/2020)! 🎁
100sweet
Oct 23, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF @ 8%.

The opening scene with the h was not good. She sneaks into her father's office bc she wants the keys to the expensive car even though she has her own. She openly flirts with her father's associates despite knowing that they are dangerous. The H is dismissive of the h but she still pursues him.
Keysha
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
::I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Thank you for the opportunity to read your work!::

This is an intense book about a Russian gangster and Bangladeshi ballerina. Let's hear it for diverse books!
description

Our Alpha Male gangster, Roman, is a man with a troubled past who focuses all his energy on his criminal enterprises. Our ballerina is Rahina, and she is trying desperately to follow the wishes of her family while pursuing her own dreams.

description

The author bring
BookLoverinSeattle
Okay, not done reading so not giving it stars yet. I LOVED the first two books, but don’t like this one so far. The h is what is killing me. I think the author is trying to write someone who is super confident in herself and doesn’t care what others think, but truthfully the way she is acting is how I find people act when they do care a great deal about what others think. I didn’t like in the beginning how she complains about her car which isn’t that old. It felt like something an uber rich brat ...more
Tonya Sims harper-dixie
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
His Dark Smile!

I read this book when it came out last year and for some reason I could not place the title until I read the first sentence of the book, then it all came back to me. I do not know why I did not write a review once I read it because this is the third book in the series and I have read them all, and let me tell you they are all great. Drama, and more drama will be found in this book. But most of all true love has a chance of healing the heart of a broken man.

But just reading this bo
CS
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars-Better the second time around!
Rahina was persistent, flirty, and thick skinned when it came to Roman’s disinterest in her. His continued rejection did not dim her childlike enthusiasm as she chased him relentlessly.
The reality of Roman’s interest however was more than Rahina anticipated, especially as her family pushed her onto another man and marriage prospect.
Their chemistry and scenes were filled with intensity as Roman did a complete turnaround and pursued Rahina. A bit of brut
Adeola
Jan 11, 2021 rated it liked it
Tbh I only read this coz my GR friend Bibi had read it too and gave it 4 stars.

Something about this book intrigued me and rubbed me the wrong way at the same time. Through out the book!

The h was a doormat but for some reason she grew on me. The H was an asshole but he also grew on me. Although Rahina had more chemistry with Dmitiri and Mosca than with Roman tbh. They just seemed dry.

It’s probably coz I can’t ever be that submissive to even myself (talk less of an asshole bf) so I couldn’t rela
Tania
May 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book, the story was well written and the characters were intriguing. Once I started I could not get enough, from the start till the end I was engrossed I was even on the edge of my seat with twists and turns, lust and raw passion, strength, happiness with a happily ever after. Erotic was a major turn on. Do yourself a favor and buy the book you want be disappointed.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leavin
Theresa Doherty
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Does the devil smile, answer he doesn't, until a girl serves him tea and trys to make a deal with him as if that's not enough she stalks him, Roman a Bratva boss, rahina a ballet dancer and daughter of a business man doing deals with the Bratva, this is how heartbreak is made. Cracking story hooked from the start, the softness of Rahina is the perfect foil to Roman hard man and no taker of prisoners.

Jeanne Richardson
Apr 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 3rd book I've read written by Katerina Winters; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Windy Harris
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really liked this series my favorite was the first book Lost & Found I didn't think I could love Misha any more than along came Roman I was hoping he got his own book and the last one was the best, I love there back and fourth I love the fact that they had chemistry and Roman was a alpha psychopath!!!! loved this book I won't give it away but I will say this you won't be disappointed sex off the chain! ...more
Vicki Stephens
Apr 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
His Smile is a dark mafia romance featuring Roman Mashir, a wealthy psychopath Russian Mafia leader, and Rahina Chopra, a ballerina who meets Roman when he was doing a business deal with her father. At first Rahina pursues him but eventually the roles reverse with Roman pursuing her. I recommend this read with a its unique plot and interesting characters.

Catarina Águas
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh Lord, this book was to fantastic for words. I love all of it, it was really amazing. Rahina was strong to endear all that she did and still coming for more, knowing she could get heart. And Roman, that stubborn alpha man, I loved him, I liked that he said he loved all the time with his actions and in russian without her knowing. They shouldn't work but somehow they do and they are perfect together ...more
Amy
Mar 13, 2020 rated it liked it
Complex. Twisted. Intense desires. This story takes you to the extreme emotional peaks and you either coast thru or stutter and stop along the way down. Rahina is fierce in her love and from her white sack lunch dates to her concern over Roman’s physical welfare she wears her heart on her sleeve.

Jackie Roberts
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This romance story was an excitement filled love story with tons of action and a fast moving plot line.
This was a great heart pounding read. The story was very well written with great characters. The story was very well written with great characters. It drew me in and I had it finished in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Sharon
Apr 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading this author. I liked this book; I thought the author did a great job with the characters and gave them just the right amount of depth. I wasn’t hindered by not having read the previous 2 books. I’ll look out for this author in the future.

Jeanne Kotsios
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book hooked me from the get go I just couldn’t put it down I fell in love with these characters and omg what a story just a perfect

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review
Sara
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely amazing. Definitely recommending this book as it was fantastic. The author has done an amazing job of writing this book.

Kathy Mccalmon
Mar 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a mafia romance. Roman is a hitman for the mafia. Rahina is a dancer. She falls for Roman against all the warnings.

Debbi Taylor
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic story, excellent characters and a really well written storyline!, I would definitely recommend this book 5*+ read.

Lisa
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book. Lots of drama and suspense. Well detailed storyline and interesting characters made for a one sitting read. Enjoyed every page.

Elvira
Mar 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by this author’s mafia book and can honestly say it’s well written and the characters are well developed and have chemistry. The storyline has an easy flow keeping me entertained.

Reader
Jun 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Yessss!!! This book was awesome!!! I love love LOVED Roman!! Once all was said & done he became the total Alpha possessive man!! What a ride this book was.I seriously had to stop a couple times because it was sooo good! Off to read all the other books in this series!
Susan W
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku, 2020
It was pretty good until about 3/4 in...I think it fell flat.
Rose M
Feb 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
His smile

I loved the main characters especially rahina, because her naivety got her her man so to speak. Very enjoyable read.
LORRIE
Jul 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
An excellent addition to the series. I think that Roman is my favorite alpha
Gina Deters
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love

I love the characters in this story I highly recommend this book a love story that had me hooked from the first page

• The Loner's Lady
  • Joker's Wild (Vegas Underground, #5)
  • Theo (The Syndicate #1)
  • Daddy
  • Caged
  • Ace of Hearts (Vegas Underground, #3)
  • Daybreak (Tsezar Bratva, #2)
  • Boss
  • Nightfall (Tsezar Bratva, #1)
  • Monsters in the Dark (Monsters in the Dark, #1-3)
  • Bloodied Hands (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #1)
  • Married to the Don (Kornilov Bratva Duet, #1)
  • Yevgeni Protector (Bad Russian, #3)
  • King of Diamonds (Vegas Underground, #1)
  • Red
  • Tempted: An Enemies-to-Lovers Mafia Romance (Mafia Sinners Book 1)
  • Convict Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #0.5)
  • Fear
“Her writing is a lot like chocolate, dark and very sweet.”

From contemporary to fantasy, Katerina Winters weaves dark tales of romance together with strong possessive men and sexy rendezvous.

Katerina lives in a tiny brick house surrounded by trees in Texas with her husband and their dog. When she isn’t writing, Katerina is usually catching brunch with friends or curled up on her window seat with a