Start by marking “Seeing Voices” as Want to Read:
Seeing Voices

Seeing Voices

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Skylar Brady has a pretty good idea of how her life is going to turn out, and getting in a car accident the summer before twelfth grade isn’t supposed to be part of the plan. Although Skylar escapes mostly unharmed, the accident has stolen more than just her hearing from her: she’s also lost the close bond she used to have with her brother.

When her parents decide to take a
Expected publication: April 15th 2020 by WhiteFire Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Voices, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Voices

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Seeing Voices
Hannah
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an early edition of Seeing Voices and it was honestly one of the best books I've ever read. I totally got lost in the story... the characters are so relatable and the small town setting is so comforting; you feel right at home. I was so sad to finish it so fast, but I didn't want to put it down! So excited to read more from Olivia!!
Brooke
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet and good book! Definitely a new, not-cliche read in the Christian teen division. It’s so cool how the main character wrestles with her past experiences and how those past experiences influenced her present and her future. You’ll get totally absorbed in the story!
Tiana
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read an early copy of Seeing Voices and it was such an amazing read!
The storyline was engaging and interesting, and I loved that it was set in a Canadian town. The characters were well-written and relatable, and I've never read a book that better demonstrates family dynamics. As someone who has a hearing impaired sister, Olivia really captured the miscommunications and frustrations that can occur when one family member can't hear. I can't wait for the book to be published so I can re-read it!
Andrea
Nov 30, 2019 marked it as to-read
I got to read an early pre-release version of this book as provided by the author.

Seeing Voices is such an engaging and lovely read. I found myself really connecting to Skylar as a character and really feeling her struggles throughout the novels. The book dealt with a lot of hard and complicated topics, but was done in a way that didn't feel like too much.

The writing and language in this book was done so well and it was very easy to get wrapped up in the story, even when reading it on public
Olivia Smit
Sep 03, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Serena
Bonnie Synclaire
Dec 15, 2019

• Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
  • Mere Christianity
Olivia Smit is passionate about writing Young Adult fiction that faces hard truth with hope and encouragement. She was born in Ontario, Canada, and loves small towns: although she has never lived in one, she writes about them often!

Olivia is currently pursuing an Honours Specialization in Creative Writing, English Language, and Literature at a local university. You can also find her on Instagram