Start by marking “Boost Your Confidence Through Motorcycling: A Woman’s Guide to Being Your Best Self On and Off the Bike” as Want to Read:

Alisa Clickenger transformed her life and you can too.

A shy, depressed housewife in the midst of a painful divorce, Alisa realized that she needed a drastic change in her life. She set out on a course of self-discovery in the most radical way she could imagine, and learned how to ride a motorcycle.

In the process of becoming a competent motorcycle rider, Alisa overcame
Published June 10th 2019 by MotoAdventureGal

To ask other readers questions about Boost Your Confidence Through Motorcycling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Boost Your Confidence Through Motorcycling

Start your review of Boost Your Confidence Through Motorcycling: A Woman’s Guide to Being Your Best Self On and Off the Bike
Polly Pierce
Jun 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inspiration Indeed!

I absolutely loved this book and thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Alisa is quite adventurous! It was so inspiring for me especially when she spoke about changing the negative thoughts going thru our brain to “empowering words” as we approach certain obstacles not only on a motorcycle but also in life! I totally did this the day after I finished this book! I was riding unfamiliar terrain (that normally would have scared the poop out of me) and changed my attitude to a positive ma
Denise
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Find yourself ...

Find yourself and if you can do it on a motorcycle I picked this book to read as a non rider working on a motorcycle event. There are many great thoughts on motorcycle subjects and life in general. So hip on the story and take it for a spin. It is worth your while.
Tonya
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this!

This book made me excited to push myself and learn new things. Love how the author shows that even with many years of experience, you still have to push through fear.
Jessica Bertolini
Jill Guerin
Jan 21, 2020
William Paley
Feb 02, 2020

• 999: The Extraordinary Young Women of the First Official Jewish Transport to Auschwitz
  • Good Christian Sex: Why Chastity Isn't the Only Option-And Other Things the Bible Says About Sex
  • It's Not Only Rock 'N' Roll
  • Reaper's Property (Reapers MC, #1)
  • Fit (Fit Trilogy #1)
  • Wasted Words (The Austens, #1)
  • Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
  • All You Can Ever Know
  • Becoming Mrs. Lewis: The Improbable Love Story of Joy Davidman and C. S. Lewis
  • Bud, Not Buddy
  • Stranger Ranger (Park Ranger, #2)
  • My Darling Duke (Sinful Wallflowers, #1)
  • Know My Name
  • Crazy Brave
  • I'm Not Gay! (A Dark Satire)
  • The Bridges of Madison County
  • The Elegant Universe: Superstrings, Hidden Dimensions, and the Quest for the Ultimate Theory
  • Why There Is No God: Simple Responses to 20 Common Arguments for the Existence of God

News & Interviews