Start by marking “Santini Series Collection (Santini #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Santini Series Collection (Santini #1-3)

Santini Series Collection

(Santini #1-3)

What do a veterinarian, an attorney, and a Las Vegas backup dancer all have in common? Destiny is about to rock their lives.

In this three-book collection, the gorgeous Italian brothers will meet their matches, catapulting them into whirlwind romances that change everything.

Destiny Laughs
Nash Santini thinks his life is all set according to plan, never taking chances or ri
302 pages
Published July 11th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Santini Series Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Santini Series Collection

Start your review of Santini Series Collection (Santini #1-3)
Books Laid Bare
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars
I read this as a series, back to back to get full effect and I will say that I am glad I did, I think I would have found waiting in between releases almost impossible.
The author is new to me, so I was relieved found her style was one that I took to straight way, there was a relaxed ease about the dialogue, the characters were so easy to engage with, they were funnier than I had initially anticipated but that tempered with a sizzle that just fluttered its way across the pages was enough
Susan
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read the first two in this box set, and Destiny Shines is on my TBR. Here are my reviews for Destiny Laughs and Destiny Plays:

Destiny Laughs:
As far as novellas go, I'm not a big fan. If it's intended to catch us up on characters from a previous book, I enjoy them, but to introduce us to new characters? Nah, I'd much prefer a full novel. Destiny Laughs, though? It far surpasses my expectations!

It takes us on a journey of Nash and Farrah, as well as Nash's 9 year old son, Max, and their coup
Kari Hansen
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Laughs – Although the last years caring for her parents haven’t been easy, Farrah doesn’t regret a minute of it and now it is time for her to pursue her dreams and that means leaving town. Nash and his son have recently moved to town and he is the new vet. Fate brings them together but will three matchmakers in the form of two dogs and child convince them their future is with each other?

Destiny Plays – Christos is a sweet and sexy lawyer who comes across a woman dressed as a witch and co
Liz
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the Santini's

Destiny Laughs
Loved reading this! For a novella, it sure packed quite the punch! Emotional, angsty and sweet.

Farrah's life took an unexpected turn when her parents needed her to care for them. She has lived the last six years helping them. Now she is ready to start putting her life back on track and have a fresh start. She assumes this fresh start will happen outside of St. Helena's. Ready to sell her parent's home and move forward, she begins making plans. Then a twist o
Fee96
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This box set is everything I adore about Leslie Pike's work. They're impeccably written, funny, witty and sexy. Destiny Laughs was my very first read of Leslie's and I instantly fell in love. Read about the Santini brothers and you will too!

My review of Destiny Laughs -

Nash & Farrah's love story is everything! This is such a great read that I didn't want it to end. Leslie Pike has created fantastic, relatable characters who meet and fall in love in a beautiful wine country town here in my neck o
Breen
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“The Santini series was a mix of playfulness, romance, passion and devotion. Every single character was so distinctive, perfect and unique. Leslie writing abilities amazed me.

[DESTINY LAUGHS]

What a lovely novel. It’s a short story packed with all the feels. The storyline completely trapped me, what a marvelous plot. Love on its maximum expression.

Having spent the last 6 years of her life taking care of her ill parents haven’t exactly gave Farrah the - living your life to the best- story. Now
Tamara
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read all three books in this series, and I loved them! The Santini family is fun, loving, and loyal. You can't help but fall in love with all the colorful characters. Here's my reviews for each story in this set:

Destiny Laughs - A great start to the series. It may be short but a lot of story is packed into the pages. Very emotional and relatable tale and characters. Farrah played the dutiful daughter and returned home when first her mother, then her father, got ill. She paused her life for
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
Destiny Laughs 5*
First of all, this novella was too short. I wanted more. I fell in love with the characters and wanted more of their story!
Farrah is alone, her parents are dead and she doesn’t feel like anything is left for her in St. Helena. When she decides to put her house for sale and move, she meets Dr. Nash, a vet, in unfortunate circumstances. But they develop a friendship that seems to be moving into more and their wonderful story begins. Add a very smart 9 year old with a playful dog,
Misti Sonntag
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 1:
Nash is the ultimate man. He's a vet, has a son who he adores, knows his way around a woman and very easy on the eyes. But he's not in any hurry in finding a woman or bringing one around his son. That all changes as soon as he lays eyes on Farrah crying in his waiting room and something twitches. He can't stop himself. Farrah has not had a life of her own for the last 6 years with caring for ailing parents. So she's in a hurry out of St. Helena and to start her new life. But just can she
Lary Alvarez
102+Lary Alvarez
My Books
Browse ▾
Community ▾
wow!!! A beatiful novella, I love i!!
This novella is wonderful , the chemistry between Nash and Farrah was beatiful, full of passion, seduction, like when you see that person like "your one", but most beatiful the instant love between Max an Farrah.
That kid love instantly Farrah, maybe he don't need a Mom but he need a women to love like a Mom , friend, and Farrah is that woman.
Farrah was a woman who need to feel cherished, loved Nash can give her that
Merle
Nov 10, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I deducted a star for the grammatical and word choice errors. This is a nice lightweight series with a big loving family who looks to their parents as inspiration for falling in love. Three sons meet their destiny in this volume, and you root for them, and the nice ladies they meet and love.
Dana Busenbark
Destiny Laughs - We start out the series meeting Farrah. Where is she? What happens when the little boy sitting in the lobby with his dog comforts her? Who are Max, Nash, and Fluffy? I really like who I met of the Santini family. What committments does Farrah have coming up on the horizon and how do things change?

Destiny Plays - We get to follow Christos in this second book! What time of the year is it as he heads home to visit his family? What hppens? United, the cat, is fun! Will this be love
Jamee
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book 1 Review:
Absolutely LOVED this novella!!! While I didn't read the original series it's a spinoff of, you don't really need to. I loved all of the characters! I hope to see more in from them in the future!!! Great job Leslie!!!

Book 2 Review:
Back to St. Helena...while I didn’t connect with the main female character, Kate, I definitely connected with Christos! He is Nash’s brother from Leslie’s other book that has released in this series...he is definitely swoon-worthy. I loved revisiting wi
Jessica Alcazar
I became a fan of Leslie Pike after I read her Cards of Love story, The World. The book made me happy and my heart was smiling. I enjoyed her voice and style so when this box set came up for review, I jumped! I’m super glad that I did. Every one of these stories was outstanding for me!

Destiny Laughs: Both Farrah and Nash stole my heart. Ya’ll, I was happy the entire time I read this book! It was glorious. And of course Max … *happy sigh* A relatively short read, but not lacking at all! Actually,
Jocelyne
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Leslie Pike's book, and won't be my last. I love her writing. The Santini Series Collection is a great box set, with three brothers, three stories. All stories are beautifully written, fun, sweet and heartwarming. I love these stories when we get to meet all members of a beautiful family. I love the Santini! It's also great to have an update of the previous characters in each story. The Epilogues at the end of each story are wonderful, and the final Epilogue is totally epic! Th ...more
Theresa - Oxford Comma Editing
Loved, loved, loved these novellas. It was so nice to have a shorter story to read. Summer is hard with kids home from school, but these stories were the perfect thing to take me away from the craziness around me. They are easy reads with characters that are full of personality and life. What's not to love about a big boisterous Greek/Italian family riddled with handsome men?

Nash and Farrah are a sweet together and each one seems to rescue the other, although in different ways. Then, Christos an
Konny
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Santini Brothers Series Box Set by Leslie Pike contains three novellas, Destiny Laughs; Destiny Plays; Destiny Shines.
Destiny Laughs tells Nash and Farrah's heart wrenching story. The widower and single dad meets the recluse woman and for the first time since his wife's death he wants more. A beautiful story that had me on the edge of my seat.
Destiny Plays is Christos and Kate's story and the least favorite of mine. I couldn't really connect with the characters and the heroine was too .
Desti
Vanessa
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Destiny Laughs: Loved this book! I want my own Nash. Max was the cutest kid, wise beyond his years. I read this as a standalone but will have to definitely read the other books in the series.

Destiny Plays: Finished this at 5am, couldn't put it down. Loved reading about another Santini brother. Great read and didn't feel like I was reading a novella at all. Leslie writes with so much detail I felt like I was right there with the characters. Can't wait to read about the next brother.

Destiny Shin
Lynn
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
4* Sexy Santini Brothers

This Santini Series Collection box set comprises of three novellas about the very steamy Santino Brothers, Nash the Veterinarian, Christos the Attorney and Nikos the Las Vegas Back up Dancer. Each brother has such varied careers but the one thing they have in common is they are very handsome and super sexy.

I loved each story of the brothers and them falling in love with their sassy ladies.

The book was well written, and each story was sweet, sexy and had some humour to
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the books in this collection!

Destiny Laughs is a quick wonderful love story between two people that are not out looking for love but find it anyways. Throw in a smart kid and some very cute dogs and this story is complete!

Destiny Plays follows Christos Santini and Kate Cornell and their quick insta love story. I loved this fun read and can't wait to read more from Leslie Pike that include the rest of Nash's family!
Jennifer Oloughlin
Jul 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each couple had their own preconceived notions about where their lives were going. I have to say I loved how each brother meets their girl. Kate and Christos had such a cute and off the wall first meeting.

I read an arc
Cathryne Slaughter
How Did I Miss These Books????

Warninng: the Santini family will grab your heart and soul forever! Warm, loving, sexy stories that will draw you into their world. Everyone wants a family like this! This compilation of 3 books is just wonderful!!
Debby
Jul 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent!

These are three very lovely stories. Family, ties that are most meaningful. Romance from unexpected circumstances. Definitely worth spending time in these stories.
Myndi
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love this collection of novellas!
Tovah Levine
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read, each story had me on the edge of my seat and i loved every minute of it. I don’t have a favorite couple sorry, each has a place in my heart.
Melissa
Jul 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
These three brothers are what I wish I had. Yes, this is all "make believe", but come on! They're amazing! Leslie's Santini world is all the feels and then some. Don't pass this series up!!! ...more
Angela
Sep 03, 2019
Asha RaynerƸӜƷ
Jan 07, 2020
Gina Basso
Aug 02, 2019
Cheryl O'Harney
Jul 27, 2019

• Tangle (Dogwood Lane, #2)
  • Unforgettable (Cloverleigh Farms, #5)
  • Daddy Me
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Kiss Me Tonight (Kiss Me, #2)
  • The Life You Stole (Life, #2)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • Keeper
  • Falling for My Enemy (Dirty Martini Running Club, #2)
  • Another (Voyeur, #4)
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • White Knight (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 2)
  • Discretion (The Dumonts, #1)
  • Southern Gentleman (Charleston Heat, #3)
  • Southern Heartbreaker (Charleston Heat, #4)
  • The Forbidden Man
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)

Santini (4 books)
  • Destiny Laughs (Santini #1)
  • Destiny Plays (Santini #2)
  • Destiny Shines (Santini #3)
  • Destiny Dawns (Santini #4)

News & Interviews