Start by marking “Hot & Bothered (Dragon Royalty #3)” as Want to Read:
Hot & Bothered (Dragon Royalty #3)

Hot & Bothered (Dragon Royalty #3)

How do you protect those you love when you can’t trust anyone?

It was easy for Remington Montgomery to protect Atlanta when he focused all his energy on his sworn duty. As soon as that attention splits, he failed, and the woman he loves paid the price. Now, his beliefs are shattered, he doesn’t know who to trust, and he’s lost all confidence.
Dai Ito saw herself as a strong
Published September 21st 2019 by Pink Moon Books

To ask other readers questions about Hot & Bothered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot & Bothered

Start your review of Hot & Bothered (Dragon Royalty #3)
Eva Millien
Sep 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Since he failed to protect the woman he loves, Remington’s beliefs are shattered, he doesn’t who to trust and he’s lost all confidence. Serving next to Remi as Queen was never on Dai’s vision board, but she must live up to her destiny or lose the man she loves. With savage murders afflicting Atlanta, Remi and Dai will have set aside their differences and their need for independence and fight together as one.

This serial romance is getting more and more suspenseful and intriguing with lots of new
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love shifter stories and I really enjoyed this captivating and interesting story. The story-line and characters are interesting and I like them. I also enjoyed the suspense, intrigue and twists and turns in this story. I look forward to reading more from this writer.
Lisa
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book the author has me hooked from start and it was totally worth reading can’t wait to read more

Lisa Mcnew
Nov 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my introduction to the series, and while not reading the previous books was not a hinderance to understanding what was going on, it might have prepared me for the fact that nothing really gets resolved. Some mysteries are revealed and the characters are very well written, but this is definetly NOT a stand alone novel.

Jenna Miller
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have previously read the 2 prior books in this story so I was eager to find out what happens next with Dai and Remi. I was definitely NOT let down and found myself almost throwing my kindle across the room because I didn't want it to end! What an incredible continuation for these characters and their storylines. Remi and Dai are getting closer to their highly anticipated wedding date while also trying to figure out who is killing humans around them. Remi comes across some interesting new chara ...more
Angie Barnes
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book that I have read from Terri A Wilson This book is dealing with old betrayal, mystery, and some odd feelings. Dai and Remi are to be married and become the new King and Queen, but there are some that don't want that to happen. There are things that they don't know about that are going to come into play and put some twists and turns to the story.
Dai and Remi are doing good until something happens that splits them up They just found out that he is accused of a crime he did no
Leslie Sanchez
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book and each one directly follows the first. I love that Dai's sister, Annie, has been able to heal from her ordeal. Remy and Dai are not connecting like they were and she's getting tired of it. He's still beating himself up for her kidnapping, but he doesn't see what he's doing to them. Oscar has finally found someone, a Reaper. This is really getting interesting now. There are some powerful new characters that are changing things. Oh yea, the wedding is not far away either a ...more
Debbie Caswell
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in this series and the suspense and drama is increasing with every book in the series I personally think you need to read A Slow Burn and Fuel The Flame first to get the true depth of this story

This is Remi and Dai. Remi has lost all his confidence he was the perfect ruler for Atlanta that is until he split his interest with a woman he loved than things happened and she lost her life Now he has to marry again to Dai She never intended on ruling with Remi she is independent
Tabi Ann
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! YES!!

Once again this author leaves me with a terrible hangover and wanting to throttle her for hanging me upside down on the rollercoaster for so long. This book is a wild trip and you will never be sure when you are going to get off.

Its exciting from the beginning and gives you more thrills than you know what to do with. Of course we have love brewing, but what good is that without drama to go along with it.

Will our Royalty pair ever have the life their destiny has planned for them or wi
Anne Dwyer
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dai and Remi are getting ready for their wedding, but life keeps throwing them curve balls. Remi is working for the Police Department, trying to stop a spate of murders. Both supernaturals and humans are being targeted. What is the Haven, and as the future King and Queen of the Dragons, why have they never heard of it? There is so much more out in the world than they realised. When Remi is accused of murder, Dai will call on anyone - including Hades and Persephone to save her mate and prove his ...more
Brenda Moser
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in the series brings yet another action packed story with old and new characters. The author does a great job pulling you in with all the twists,turns and secrets and brings the story to life with her descriptive writing and detailed scenes. I was glued to the pages from start to finish and left with wanting more with the cliffhanger ending. I'm anxiously waiting for the next book. I highly recommend this book/series.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book. All opinions in this
Nina Campbell
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot & Bothered by Terri A. Wilson is the second book in the Dragon Royalty series. In this book, Dai the dragon queen and her soon to be husband are planning a royal dragon wedding. While looking at wedding paraphernalia she meets Scarlet and realizes she needs a wedding planner. While Scarlet is being paid to be hired to spy on Dai. This book is a wonderful addition to this ongoing series with interesting characters and lots of hidden motives. This book is a not to be missed story. Hot & Bother ...more
Heather W
Oct 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great installment in the series...

"Hot & Bothered: A Tribe of Hecate Story" is the third book in the "Dragon Royalty" series and follows directly from "Fuel the Flame. The suspense, action, and intrigue keep building and leaves us with a cliffhanger. I cannot wait for the next book in this amazing series.

Agata Jędrzejewska
Sep 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
New characters, plenty of action, lots of secrets and conspiracy. New friends, more enemies, bigger picture and danger at ever single step. I felt bit lost at the beginning of this book, overwhelmed with constant jumping between different personages, place and secondary characters, but when I finally got knack of it, I loved every single word. Story finished on massive cliffhanger, and I’m eager to learn what will happen next.
Ashleigh
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
SEng
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the story of Remi and Dai. They are chosen to be wed to each other but they’ve competed against each other since childhood. Someone has been killing the dragons in Atlanta and their wedding plans are going awry. I loved the twists and turns in this story that kept the suspense and intrigue high. I couldn’t put it down. Great story. I can't wait to read the next one. I received an arc of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written by Terri Wilson; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Scarolet Ellis
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot & Bothered, Dragon Royalty by Terri A. Wilson is a wonderful story to read. This is book number three in this wonderful series that I have loved reading cause it has dragon shifters in it. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about dragon shifters, fantasy and paranormal romances.

Kathryn
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Incredible third book to the series. I like that this book still focuses on Dai and Remi, but new characters are being introduced. This is filled with action, secrets, betrayal, and many twist and turns. This hooks you from the very beginning and keeps you hooked. The story does end in a cliffhanger.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Elvira
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved every part of this book starting with the well developed and and engaging with loads of chemistry. The storyline flowed smoothly from beginning to the end.

BusyM3
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
An entertaining read that will keep you flipping pages to see what happens next. The story was well written, with likable characters with sizzling chemistry. An enjoyable read. Look forward to reading more from this author and series.
poppy
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the third book in the series and it was another really good enjoyable read. It will pull you and have you hooked. If you have read and enjoyed the previous books in the series then you won't want to miss this one. I enjoyed it ...more
Reader03
Sep 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
The series continues on this dragon paranormal romance set. Enjoyable read with characters which are even more memorable. I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily
joi Cox
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved everything about this book, brilliant and outstanding as always looking forward to reading book four.
Tayra Sanders
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was left sitting at the edge of my sit with this book. I loved the heat between these too. I can't wait to read more from this author. ...more
Janice
marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2019
Carey’s Reviews
marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2019
Terri Wilson
Dec 23, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

• The Best Kind Of Surprise (Best Kind Novella, #2)
  • Pumpkin Patch Murder (Wicked Good Mystery #7)
  • Bailey's Little Adventure
  • Halloween Seduction (Halloween Seduction #1-2)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • The Christmas House (Hickory Grove, #2)
  • Emergence (Sever the Crown, #1)
  • Haunted Wolf (Cedar Creek Shifters #1)
  • Conquered (Centauri Captives, #4)
  • Solomon's Surrender (Paranormals of Avynwood Book 4)
  • Fight for You (A Warrior for Her, #1)
  • The Holiday Hideaway (Holiday House #7)
  • The Underground
  • Love on the Ice
  • Callen's Captive (Broken Shifters #3)
  • Private Investigation (Private Investigation, #1)
  • A Man Who Knows What He Wants: Books 1-10
  • Overlord
Fall in love with love paranormal style.
Terri considers herself a professional liar. That's right, she tells stories for a living. She creates worlds and brings dreams to life. She loves love in all its many beautiful forms. She writes paranormal romance with the hope that she will make others fall in love with love .

When she's not writing, she's staying connected to her inner hippie and searching

News & Interviews