Start by marking “The Atlantis Bloodline” as Want to Read:
The Atlantis Bloodline

The Atlantis Bloodline

When sweet Ada Edwards meets the mysterious Kaison Hughes, lead singer of the biggest band in the world, she can't understand what he sees in her. Despite everyone's warnings about him, she's rapidly falling in love. But it's obvious he has a secret, and he's not all he appears to be.

Kai's life isn't his own, and his fame isn't the half of it. As a member of a secret
Published February 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Atlantis Bloodline, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Atlantis Bloodline

Start your review of The Atlantis Bloodline
Dianne
The lead singer and the hottest band in the world took Ada by storm. He stole her heart, her sense of balance and it seems she had won Kais heart, too, or had she? There is something too larger-than-life about Kaison, something just out of reach, but Ada had no idea just how great his secrets were or how his life was not his own to live, or even how deadly loving him could be.

THE ATLANTIS BLOODLINE by C.A. Gray is a tale of many tentacles leading to supernatural secrets, secret societies and the
D.M.
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Atlantic Bloodlines is a story of hard times on both sides of the tracks.

Ada Edwards is a girl trying to juggle poverty and school. She only has her dad and lives a simple life. When she meets Kai a famous lead singer she cant believe he could be interested in someone like her. Shes smitten right from the start but the feelings arent one-sided.

Kai is rich and famous but his life isnt his own. Hes a member of a secret organisation who has a motive when it comes to Ada. Kai doesnt want to
Nicole (Read Eat Sleep Repeat)
The Atlantis Bloodline is a young adult book that merges contemporary romance with fantasy in a unique way.

Im not entirely sure what it is about the Atlantis mythology that intrigues me so much, but when I see a book that incorporates elements of it into a fictional story, I am there for it. So the premise of The Atlantis Bloodline hooked me instantly and I was curious to see how it would play out.

This follows a few perspectives, including Ada and Kai, as they meet and fall for each other.
Shelly Montgomery
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Shelly by: Booksirens
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Mar 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 CRANKY STARS

I was going to be stingier with my 5-star ratings but the books Ive been reading have been so good. This book is one of them. I just loved the characters and the storyline. For once, the heroine is not a gorgeous, just pretty, can do it all, top of her class woman. She is a normal 17yo who must work very hard to get passing grades. She is a poor but hardworking girl. If she is not at work at a coffee shop, she is busy studying. Her job allows her to give her Dad money to help with
Jessica Bronder
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ada Edwards doesnt have much but her father and their little apartment in Kansas City. But one night she sees rock star Kaison, Kai, Hughes. This leads to him pursuing her and her falling in love with him. But there is so much more to this story. Kai is part of a secret group called the Elioud and Ada is the last of the Maia bloodline.

Kai has been giving the take to bring Ada into the group and in exchange he will get one wish which he will use to free his sister. It sounds simple enough but
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
What I Loved:
I loved the fun YA plot of a girl being chased by a rock star. It was a cute way for the two of them to meet and begin to interact. I loved the struggle that Kai faced as the story unfolded. His feelings towards Ada or his duty to the society? Will their love prevail?

How I Felt:
The Characters: The main characters in The Atlantis Bloodline are Ada and Kai. I enjoyed their interaction and romance. Their connection felt real and I was invested in their relationship. Ada is wonderful.
Kristen
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review and honestly...it was amazing! This is one of my favorites that C.A. Gray has written. I immensely enjoyed following the story of a young girl being pursued by a famous rock star but with a catch! Dont worry, I wont give anything away but you have to read it! This book is written from a few different perspectives. The author does a fabulous job seamlessly transitioning from one character to the next and always does so right when I ...more
Stephanie - Books Less Travelled
*I received an early copy from the author. This does not affect my review. This review is voluntary.*

I've read a few of the other titles by this author and always find them unique and entertaining, but this one could easily be my favorite so far! C.A. Gray has make such an interesting world and I really enjoyed getting to know her characters, and about all the mysterious factors behind the plot and the secret organization with it's sights on Ada.
I also enjoy Gray's style that deals with though
Janye
Mar 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I must preface by stating that I'm not much of a fantasy reader. I was drawn to the description of this book and thought, "why not give it a shot?"

I'm really pleased that I did. I cant say that I have seen the Atlantis premise around often and I enjoyed that new original story quite a bit.

Ada was a very well developed character who I enjoyed getting to know through the story. It was nice to see her grow as she realizes she had more capabilities than she thought.

Kai, while an important part of
Anna del C. Dye
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a start! The Atlantis Bloodline by C.A. Gray, it had me from the prologue. I loved the scene descriptions and the feelings evoke in me on every page. It is a treat from the beginning to the end, with its rich flavor of fantasy. Magic, runes, love and hate are mingled amongst the lines of this story. The first part of the book is all in the main character i.e., Ada. Then, it continues pretty much the same, this time with the view of the male character Kai.
It gives the reader a more
Michelle
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic journey! Great story with a fun, interesting plot. Very well written with beautiful imagery. I loved it.
C.A. Gray
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It's release day for The Atlantis Bloodline!

I think what inspired me to write this book was an interview at the end of Caraval with author Stephanie Garber. In it, she said she wrote Caraval as an amalgamation of all her favorite things. I thought, what a fun idea for a book! Just keep a list of all your favorite ideas and things, since you'll live in your created fantasy world longer than anybody else will!

So that's The Atlantis Bloodline for me. I love the beach and the ocean and mermaids. I
Heather Bishoff
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing

A completely fresh perspective of a saturated genre.

I loved this book. It takes a completely fresh perspective on paranormal. The characters were well developed and show great perseverance and courage in really rough situations. It does deal with physical and psychological abuse but focuses on how to overcome it and is not specifically detailed in the harsher aspect of that abuse.

The author does an excellent job
Bee
Bea LaRocca
Victoria
Rita Wray

• The QB Bad Boy and Me
  • Edge of Madness (Edge of Collapse #2)
  • Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #1)
  • Five Days Five Kisses
  • World So Wide
  • Moxie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #3)
  • Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful, #2)
  • The Day I Met Jesus: The Revealing Diaries of Five Women from the Gospels
  • Andres and His Rubik's Cube Madness
  • The Magic House: The Amazing Adventures of Alexander and Sophia
  • If We Were Giants
  • Second Star (Neverland Transmissions, #1)
  • Wildland
  • Cold Hearted: A BWWM Military Dark Romance
  • Bruiser
  • Ben Braver and the Vortex of Doom (Ben Braver, #3)
  • The Super Life of Ben Braver (Ben Braver, #1)
  • Ben Braver and the Incredible Exploding Kid (Ben Braver, #2)
C.A. Gray is the author of three YA Amazon bestselling trilogies: PIERCING THE VEIL (magic and quantum physics meet Arthurian legends), THE LIBERTY BOX (dystopian metaphysics and mind control technology), and UNCANNY VALLEY (dystopian coming-of-age with neuroscience and super intelligent A.I). She starts with some scientific concept that shes interested in learning more about herself, and then ...more