Start by marking “Damage” as Want to Read:
Damage

Damage

(Collateral Damage #2)

We’re a match made in hell, Stefan and I.

He took me to exact his revenge. I went from being a pawn to my father to being a pawn to Stefan. The only difference is I have a ring the size of a boulder on my finger and a husband I don’t want.

And the hardest part is I thought he was different. I thought I was falling in love.

I guess my father was right. I’m not a very smart g
265 pages
Published October 15th 2019

Start your review of Damage
Jen
This was the conclusion in the duet and I enjoyed this instalment a lot more than the first! I found Stefan’s softer side came out way more than in the first book. This helped me like him more seeing that he wasn’t all bad. Do keep in mind he is an antihero... When he wants to be a jerk, he does it very well! I still wonder how Gabriela put up with him!!!

Secrets come out and betrayals are revealed too. For the most part I was able to guess who betrayed Stefan, but I was still interested in all t
Saswati
Aug 07, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 “One-heroic-act-does-not-a-hero-make” stars 🌟

I’m a monster, I know that. What would she think if she knew exactly what I did? Would she run from me?
As if I’d let her go.

After that cliffhanger in Collateral, I was so looking forward to Damage.

This book, like it's previous one, is fast-paced and filled with tons of action.

What's not here is the slow-burn chemistry between the MCs that I adored in Collateral. What the hell happened here? I was so weirded out by the sex scenes!

Also, wh
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
But she is who she is. The devil’s daughter. And I just brokered my own deal. I’ve stolen her. And I’m not finished yet.

I'm pretty sure I almost had a damn heart attack after the cliffhanger in Collateral. I was absolutely hooked on the story and salivating for more. There was something so intense and addicting about this enemies to lovers romance. It was especially delicious considering how slow burn the romance was. Stefan and Gabriela burned up the pages together with the
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20191010_182615.png

Damage is the twist worthy conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet that we were waiting for with Baited breath from the moment we experienced that cliffhanger. Gabi and Stephen’s tumultuous relationship knew no bounds and if you thought things were crazy in book one, you’re in for one heck of ride with this one.

Coming off the anxiety ridden cliffhanger, this story immediately picked up from where it left off with Gabi being in trouble and Stephen trying to save her. Lines were crossed that nig
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I liked the first one a little bit better, but overall this duet was more of a miss for me. I just don’t understand why they love each other. There was no special moments or deep conversations and really to me if anything there’s only lust between them. Also Gabriela got on my nerves! She cries all the time and acts stupidly. I know she’s just 18 but it was just too much! I knew who the traitor was all along too, so there was no surprises either.
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews
Damage is the conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet - This was a highly anticipated read for me after Collateral finished on a HUGE cliffhanger.

As action packed as the first book in the duet, Damage kept me intrigued with all the twist and turns in Gabi and Stefan's story.
Stefan and Gabriella's relationship is almost masochistic, their banter is high in tension and often leads to intense relations in the bedroom. (not that I am complaining) Gabi remains strong and steadfast in her character
Snow

Loved it!

Well, it usually happens when I read one of Natasha Knight's books, lol...

So that makes me biased...haha

Nevermind that, this conclusion is a fine piece of action, fast paced storytelling, filled with impending tension and anticipation waiting to jump you on the next corner...*sigh* the hate/love/hate relationship the h and H have is more twisty and angsty than the mystery surrounding them...and I relished in it, inspite the "overacting" of the main heroine...

I actually loved Stefan more
Elfina Renee
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ugh.... what can I say, I'm dying to read this.....Collateral was explosive as hell and I'm expecting no less out of Damage!
description
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
46900186._SY475_

This is the second part and I enjoyed this as much as the first.
This starts where the last book left off with Gabriella taken captive by persons unknown.
In this, we get to see glimpses of a more humane and caring version of Stefan right alongside his more usual extreme and harsh persona.
Stephan himself is his own worst enemy and here he struggles with what he ultimately wants and it seems the deeper he falls down the rabbit hole the more of a dick he is to Gabriella.
Sort of like a form of self-p
Bookgasms Book Blog
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Gah!! DAMAGE WAS EVERYTHING I could have wanted in a Natasha Knight story and more! It was sexy and intense and full of unexpected twists and turns that blew my mind! I absolutely FLOVED this story! I wished away time just so I could be back with Stefan and Gabriela as I couldn't help but be swept away with the story and that crazy cliffhanger ending in Collateral. But OMG was Damage SO worth the wait! This story not only met my expectations but far surpassed and exceeded them. Damage was hands ...more
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review. In book one we got to know who Stefan and Gabriella were, what motivated them, what about one complemented the other. This book unravels webs we didn’t know existed. It keeps you guessing and brings to a crescendo the tension that was coiling between our main characters.

The plot had twists and turns but I felt that overall the story deviated from the relationship building. It focused on other relationships outside of the main characters. I would’ve liked to hear more experienc
Mimiorphee
Oct 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2019
Welcome back to Sicilia, to Gabriela and Stefan's stormy story, for the second opus of the Collateral Damage duet. Take a deep breath, settle comfortably into your favorite book nook, the story starts off where it ended in the last installment. Remember?

Fast paced, Damage is a book I couldn't put down. From the first page, I found myself swept up by  Stefan's mercurial behavior and Gabriela's emotional turmoil.

Caught in the whirlwind of their responsabilities, the young woman and the ruthless ma
Coco.V
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Overall rating : 3.5 stars! I loved the first book and I was really looking forward to read the conclusion of this duet. I liked the concept and the execution was stellar as for the previous book. The action, suspense and entire cast of characters meshed this story well and had me hooked from the first chapter. Natasha Knight’s writing was once again flawless even though this second part of the story was not really what I expected. I had high expectations in regards of Stefan and Gabriela’s rela ...more
selma
Oct 15, 2019 rated it did not like it
Aliana Milano
“A single heroic act does not a hero make, Stefan."

A PHENOMENAL conclusion to Stefan and Gabriela's story!

Please know this is book 2 of a duet. Book 1 - Collateral must be read first.

Natasha brings all the action, all the heat and all the secrecy in the EPIC conclusion to the Collateral Damage Duet.

I was left feeling incredibly content and satisfied with the ending. Damage picks up right where Collateral left off. You see many different sides to both Stef and Gabi.

They both go through a
Nova B
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
This is a review for both. I’ve been trying something else. Was in the mood for a crazy guy and crazy about his girl. But really this was not it. That end was a joke. Oh well
Siobhan
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
To understand Damage, you first need to read Collateral. The Collateral Damage duet must be read in order, as this second book picks up where the first ends. It continues things after the cliff-hanger of the first book, throwing you right back into the story.

Collateral hooked me, and I had high hopes for Damage. In fact, I went in with many theories and expectations. Some of those theories were proven correct, other ones were proven wrong and surprised me, but everything had me hooked. Once I st
Melissa Crump
Sep 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up! I’m still trying to catch my breath. Natasha does it again with the explosive conclusion in this duet. I read this one in less than a day also and it consumed me. The detail, emotion, the betrayal, the love is all painted so vividly in this story. Absolutely one of my favorites!
Aou
3,5 stars...
Ros 🌼

Ahh! I really wanted to like this, but I really wanted to throttle Gabriela by the end of it...

I read Collateral last month and wasn’t aware it was a duet at the time, initially I thought I had to wait until February for part two, so I was pleased when I saw this had been released.

I always prefer to read books together as I find I’ve lost the intensity and connection to the book if I wait for another instalment, and this definitely happened here for me.

The first book ended on a cliff
Jayne
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m such a fan of Natasha Knight, have been for a while now. This conclusion to her arranged mafia marriage duet is a further testament to her wonderful story telling. Natasha’s characters are so engaging, so real to the reader, that we find ourselves drawn into the story, unable to look away until we find out what happens. And, in her usual talented way, she takes us on an intricate journey through a world of peril, deception, betrayal, love and triumph. I just love her stories.

Stefan and Gabi,
Debbie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-received
Damage is the second book and the conclusion in the arranged mafia romance, Collateral Damage Duet. You should first read Collateral before you begin reading this book.

Get ready! Damage starts off right where Collateral ended and takes you on a wild and rocky ride. Stefan is just as hot as ever and our man is not happy. He’s determined to figure out what’s going on and who is behind what has happened.

Gabriela is as stubborn as ever, but no way can she continue to fight against the pull she has
Izzie d
Oct 18, 2019 rated it liked it
AcherontaMovebo
Oct 17, 2019 rated it did not like it
Dnf @55%

If their relationship wasn't romanticized this book would make good thriller. Stefan is such a bad character, he is absolutely awful. I think not even the author knew what to make this guy like.
He abuses her, she's crying and screaming and the next day she says she liked it? So many illogical things in this book.
What was this?
JD
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
This review is for this book and the previous one, Collateral.

Let me first say that these two stories are among the few of Ms. Knight's I've ever been able to finish. I've found her previous books either too harsh (Taken and Given to the Savage) or downright creepy (Naia and the Professor and Stepbrother Jerk). Many of her books contain physical discipline (abuse, really) that would send most women to the hospital and rape (and not the "dub-con" kind, either, or whatever people are calling it, b
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
IMG-20191010-WA0003.jpg

My heart was left on the pages of Damaged. It was heartbreaking. It was witty. It was treacherous but most of all... It was sublime! I hated, I loved, I cried, I rejoiced. I commiserated. I read it a day ago and I'm still constantly thinking about it. It even featured in my dreams.

Collateral left us with a major cliffhanger and I started counting down the days until I got my hands on Damage (lucky it wasn't a long wait). There were so many possible outcomes but the one that actually happened, I
Booksobsessive
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
From start to finish this is one of the stories you simply cannot put down! Just when you think you know where the plot is going bam! Something else happens.... constantly on the edge of your seat. Your heart pulled in so many directions, sometimes I hated Stefan I wanted to scream at both of them, sometimes he’s cold, fierce and harsh controlling but even at times we get a glimpse of the warmer Stefan, the one who shows he cares he’s still ever the commanding man, I mean this a a head of a Mafi ...more
Amy
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
The story was a good conclusion but hated the characters. I could not stand Gabriela. I get she’s young and doesn’t know who she can trust but she’s constantly crying and yelling at Stefan she hates him.
I enjoyed seeing Stefans dark side as the mafia boss but hated the way he treated Gabriela. He physically & sexually assaults her a number of times. I was ready to DNF it when he starts whipping her with his belt buckle across her legs and threatens to do it from her shoulders down to her ankles
Amo’s Book
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When you live the lives that Gabriela & Stefan do there’s always going to be damage, but when you become the collateral damage, have things gone too far to come back from?

This is an amazing duet I’ve loved being back in Natasha’s world this book had everything to keep you on the edge of your seat!

I can’t wait for everyone to read Damage.

5 🌟
Maida»-(¯`v´¯)-»

RATING: 2.5-3 HEARTS

I liked the conclusion of Stefan and Gabi's story but the execution of it was rushed and lacked emotional depth for me to rate it any higher. Not to mention, a lot of the plot advancements felt as if they were added just for the sake of drama rather than actual development.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• The Bloody Bride (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #1)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Principessa of Chicago (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #2)
  • Code of Silence
  • Broken Vows (Volkov Bratva, #1)
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • The Rocchetti Queen (The Rocchetti Dynasty, #3)
  • Beautifully Cruel (Beautifully Cruel, #1)
  • Arranged (Sinners of Boston, #1)
  • The Rise of Saint
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Savage Beginnings (The Moretti Crime Family, #1)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume Two (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Fall of Sin
  • Do You Dare? (Truth And Dare Duet, #1)
Natasha Knight is the USA Today Bestselling author of Romantic Suspense and Dark Romance Novels. She has sold over half a million books and is translated into six languages. She currently lives in The Netherlands with her husband and two daughters and when she’s not writing, she’s walking in the woods listening to a book, sitting in a corner reading or off exploring the world as often as she can g ...more

Collateral Damage (2 books)
  • Collateral