Start by marking “Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5)

Christmas with the Single Dad

(The Single Dads of Seattle #5)

Will a Christmas love built on lies melt away just as surely as the snow?

Welcome to Seattle, the Emerald City and home to The Single Dads of Seattle. Ten sexy single fathers who play poker every Saturday night, have each other's backs, love their children without quarter, and hope to one day find love again.
This is Zak's story ...

Single Dad of Seattle, Zak Eastwood plans
Published October 19th 2019 by Whitley Cox

To ask other readers questions about Christmas with the Single Dad, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas with the Single Dad

Start your review of Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5)
Sparklybearsy¤°.¸¸.•´¯`»
This was so cute!! I now need to read the rest of the series. I don't usually enjoy kids as part of the plot ( keep them hidden lol ) but they were adorbs!!
Erin Lewis
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Christmas With The Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle #5) by Whitley Cox

This series keeps getting better and better. Every time I read a new book in the series I fall more and more for all the dads in The Single Dads of Seattle series. Christmas With The Single Dad has become my new favourite. I so wanted Zak Eastwood and Aurora (Rory) Stratford to get their happily ever after.

Aurora has been infatuated with Zac since the first time she saw him but knows that she has no chance.
World Of Books 65
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is my first dip into the Single Dads of Seattle and it won't be my last - in fact I have just downloaded the first one!

I wish their were more kids in the world like Zaks two; Aiden and Tia showed us that forgiveness for a little white lie is ok - I loved the line - 'Learn how to forgive Dad. Learn that people make mistakes but we can learn from them, that we can be better people. Its ok to make a mistake as long as you learn from them? So true but Zak isn't sure he forgive Aurora for her
Renee Entress
Oct 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Hired by the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle #1)
Dancing with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle #2)
Saved by the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle #3)
Living with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle #4)

This is Aurora and Zac’s story. Aurora is drowning in debt because she is trying to pay her own way
Isha Coleman
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5) by: Whitley Cox

Christmas with the Single Dad is the beginning of a beautiful relationship between my ereader and great storytelling. Aurora and Zak are a beautiful distraction for open hearts everywhere. Love found the right people at the wrong time. Can fate show them that happy endings are more than just a fantasy. Cox delivers hope that leaves a real, lasting impact on the heart.
Skyler
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The swoon. The dreamy festiveness. I loved this one!!
Susan
Dec 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series has been a wonderful surprise to me. I have enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. Zak and Aurora's story was great- I loved how protective Zak was of his children, and how taken Aurora was with not only Zak, but with his children.
Ana Rita
Oct 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There are books that can catch my attention just by reading good the blurb, and this book is one of them.
And if it's a book from a series that I really like, it the cherry on top of the best cake in the world.
Whitley Cox has created this perfect series that will hook you up in a sec. But don't think you'll be reading so mild story, sweet and sweet. Oh no... You'll find an amazing story, with some angst, done drama and tears into the mix but in the end... Oh boy... In the end, it can change.
Jenny Brightman Harris
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Aurora Leanne Stratford and Zachary "Zac" Ryan Eastwood. Aurora typically works 80 hours a week as an associate at a law firm. She gives all her extra money to her parents since her father's heart attack that left him unable to work. She has no time to date so her one guilty pleasure is staring at Zac at the gym she goes to. Is it conveniently close to home no is is close to work no
Sharon
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
My new favorite of the series. There is something about the holidays that makes people just feel good; spending time with family, the traditions and the overall warmth of holiday season. However, there is also the flip side when one lives in an area that is prone to receiving snow as it can put a damper on the festivities and throw a wrench into one’s life. Yet sometimes, the unexpected can occur and leave a person with a new lease on life. Aurora is a woman who is struggling to make ends meet. ...more
Lindsay
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am a sucker for single dad romances & this was no different!! I truly enjoyed reading Zak Eastwood's & Aurora Stratford's story!! Zak is as charming as ever! He's swoony & drool-worthy with gorgeous blue eyes & tattoos!! If you love charming single dads & a holiday romance, one-click this today!
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
Can’t get enough of this series!!! The latest book in the series focuses on Zak, who is a fellow single dad as well as brother to Adam. He owns a gym and is used to the advances women make on him due to his looks and professional success, but he is still extremely scorned from the bad breakup with his ex-wife. Aurora is a member at one of Zak’s gyms and really only works out there because of Zak. When a bad snowstorm hits and Aurora’s car breaks down, Zak offers her a ride, only to end up at his ...more
Jackie Wright
Oct 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favourite series of 2019 and just when you think it can’t get any better we Christmas with the Single Dad and we are back with the single dads of Seattle at my favourite time of the year.
Zac Eastwood has been burnt before and he is adamant love and relationships are not for him all he cares about are his two adorable kids and building his fitness business but life is about to be turned upside down for Zac when a snowstorm hits town and he finds himself coming to the rescue of
Vinessa Wooten
Oct 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is single dad Zaks story.
Aurora a semi lawyer is trying to cope with the loss of her brother and the strain of money problems oh yeah her parents. She has only one thing that brightens her life anf that is the view of Zak when she goes to the gym.
Zak doesn't like liars ir cheats so he stays away from women, thats Kinda hard since he owns a gym where women are constantly throwing themselves at him. He lives for his children and his work. His ex Loni though is a real piece of work.
Aurora
Kari Hansen
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lately Aurora’s life has been far from easy between school and her family, but she allows herself one luxury and that is her gym membership. If she is honest with herself it is more so she can see Zak rather than a driving desire to exercise. When she encounters a snowstorm, what could have been the worst time of her life turns into the best when the weather causes her to seek shelter with Zak at his home.

Zak was dreading spending Christmas without his kids so having Aurora distract him was a
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
There is no better love story than a romance that revolves around the holidays. Aurora has had the hots for Zak for quite sometime, she even goes out of her way to attend the gym across town just to ogle him while he works out. But it takes one snowy night and a dead car to bring the two together. But can you find happiness in such a short time? Will issues that Aurora is trying to overcome going to be too much for Zak to understand? Will Zak once again put his pride and his over protectiveness ...more
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
My favourite book of this series so far, although I probably say that everytime as this series just gets better and better. There are times it will have you laughing and times where you will want to cry but most of all you will swoon with love for Zak and Rory.

For the last six months Rory has taken notice of Zac from afar. When a snowstorm causes them to cross paths all her dreams come true and for Zac it's a chance to once again open up his heart after the disaster of his marriage.

Rory finds
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zak and Aurora are two intriguing characters in this story. After his divorce from his wife, women left a bitter taste in his mouth. Aurora caught his attention at his gym but what he didn't know was that he was her guilty pleasure. When her car stopped and a snow storm prevented Zak from taking her home, she had no idea of the direction her life was going to take. Their romantic journey will touch your heart and have you believing that second chances for love is possible.

I received a free copy
Messy Bun Book Blog
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
LOVED!! I'm so glad we got Zak's book! I've been so curious about him as I've read the other books in the series. It was interesting to get a deeper look into his life, and I loved watching him & Aurora get together! Man, Zak is one kinky guy! **blushes** I thought it was great seeing him and Aurora both learn to get past their issues and find their HEA. Such a wonderful addition to the series!

PS- That epilogue had me sobbing!!
CoensK  Reviews
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting to see who would bring Zak to his knees, and I am so happy with who and how that happened!! This story was just perfect! It was sweet and funny, the kids Tia and Aiden were just the sweetest! The heat and passion between Zak and Aurora was smoking hot! I also had a few tears slip out while reading! This was an all around sweet and wonderful Christmas story! I absolutely loved it!!
poppy
Oct 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ng
This is the fifth book in the Single Dads of Seattle series and while it can easily be read on its own I think they are so much better read in order. I have been waiting for Zak's story and it was a great addition to the series I thought Zak and Aurora were great together they had tons of chemistry and were just smoking hot. This is a really good sweet holiday romance
LaToya Toney
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Heartwarming Christmas story
This book was the perfect Christmas love story. Zak and Aurora's story is full of love, family, friends, and sexiness. This was my first book in the series and I am going back to read the previous books. I definitely recommend this series and I am so excited for the next book!
Mizunderstood
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yep worth 5 *****!

I loved this whole series. Must have I read the first five in one day (+34 mins into the next day). The rest got four stars, but this one got five as so far, it's the best. Great story great characters.
Natalie Petzak
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fluff
LMR
Oct 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Readers Over 18 Only Please
Recommended to LMR by: Whitley Cox & Booksprout!
Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5) by Whitley Cox Christmas with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 5) By: Whitley Cox
Is She Gett'n "Christmas with the Single Dad," or A LOOK At What Coulda Been...
Life sure isn't a piece of CAKE,
At least NOT for Her, as Christmas approaches...
And She's suddenly find'n HerSelf ALL Alone!
Cuz She's just had YET Another Douche Drop & RUN...
Becoming an Ex right before an Event or Holiday!
Only this kinda leads Her DOWN the Trail of WOE IS ME!
And some Harmless, Self-Indulgent Fantasies,
Which takes
Jasmina
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-books
When you fantasize about someone and spend money for a membership that you barely can pay to just see this person, that can't bring you joy or a long time.
Aurora just barely hangs her head above water. She has so many financial problems and debts, that she can't even start to think about how she will pay them off.
SO she goes to a gym to rest her eyes on Zak.
He is a single dad whom she rests her eyes on. And never in a million years, she imagined that he will be the one who will save her and
Kelly Mentzer
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series about single dads and their path to finding love. I have been waiting for Zak's story and I was sure not let down.

Zak has worked hard to build his empire of owning gyms all over town. He thought he had a decent life. He worked hard to provide everything that his two adorable children and wife would need. While Zak worked to make money, his wife decided to work the neighborhood and throw her marriage away. Zak won't ever let a women lie to him again and since his
Stephanie Ditmore
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I so loved this book. Zak and Aurora were amazing. These two have both had their share of heartbreak, tragedy, and just crappy luck in the love department. Zak’s ex Loni was a real piece of work and continues to be a thorn in his side, and the only reprieve he has is his two adorable kids and his gym. Rory has had a rough couple of years, losing a loved one, a parent taking ill, helping pay bills with what little extra money she gets from work, and the only thing that gets her through it ...more
Jennifer Pierson
Oct 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I think one of my very favorite things about Whitley Cox, and The Single Dads of Seattle series, is the fact that no two heroines are alike, and yet, I can't decide who my favorite one is at this point. Aurora's life is very bleak at the moment, with her bills, helping her parents out after her father had a heart attack, and working too many hours for very little pay. And that's not even the worst of it, see, she's known a lot of loss in her young life, and it's messed her up a bit, especially ...more
Jennifer Bourgeois
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love series and I love this book.I love the characters interaction with each other. I love the ending. I love that book show that no is perfect. You can read as stand alone. But you might not know the other characters are the book.

« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Guts & Glory: Walker (In the Shadows Security, #4)
  • Crossing the Line (Dirty Angels MC; Blue Avengers MC)
  • The Seal's Christmas Baby
  • Guts & Glory: Hunter (In the Shadows Security, #3)
  • The Billionaire’s Pregnant Assistant (McClellan Billionaires, #1)
  • Hot Daddy Sauce (Hot Daddy, #1)
  • Guts & Glory: Steel (In the Shadows Security, #5)
  • The Cowboy’s Rescue (McCall Ranch Brothers, #2)
  • I'm Yours
  • The Cowboy's Baby Mistake
  • Snowed in With the Rancher
  • Steamy Proposal (Alphalicious Billionaires Book 8)
  • The Sheikh’s Convenient Bride (Omirabad Sheikhs, #1)
  • Guarding His Unexpected Twins (SEAL Endgame, #3)
  • Billionaire Needs Nanny
  • The Sheikh’s Accidental Wife (Omirabad Sheikhs, #2)
  • Lie for Me
  • The SEAL's Unexpected Triplets
A West Coast baby born and raised, Whitley is married to her high school sweetheart and together they have two beautiful daughters and a fluffy dog. She spends her days making food that gets thrown on the floor, vacuuming Cheerios out from under the couch and making sure that the dog food doesn't end up in the air conditioner. But when nap time comes and it's not quite wine o'clock, Whitley sits ...more

The Single Dads of Seattle (6 books)
  • Hired by the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 1)
  • Dancing with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 2)
  • Saved by the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 3)
  • Living with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 4)
  • New Year's with the Single Dad (The Single Dads of Seattle Book 6)