Start by marking “Who is like God?: Mikel” as Want to Read:
Who is like God?: Mikel

Who is like God?: Mikel

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  29 ratings  ·  18 reviews
This is the story of Archangel Michael

This book reveals the story of Michael the Archangel, and what he did for mankind in our present times. By reading it you will find out the reason for its glory and the peoples need for its intervention.
Kindle Edition, 1, 212 pages
Published June 30th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Who is like God?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Who is like God?

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of Who is like God?: Mikel
Daniela
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I recommend this book to all people who struggled with low self confidence and doubts. The message guides you to discover the hero inside you.
Diaconu Dan
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I felt like suffocating in this world before I found out the answers to the questions I asked myself all my life. Who we really are and what are we doing here? To my surprise, the answers began to appear one by one reading. Who is like God? was the book that made me understand what I wanted to understand in a simple and very pleasant way, and made me realize that I already have wings, I just have to stretch them to fly. The book speaks about resurrection, life, and truth, and reminds you that ...more
Madalina Cretu
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so thankful that i found Alberto Bacoi,and his books.
Who is like God ? is a great book,it is worth it your time.You will definitely find after reading this book,very good answers about your life and your purpose here in this word where sometimes life seems to go really hard on you!
Thank you Alberto Bacoi for being involved in helping people with your writing and dedication!
You are amazing!
Zorina Dina
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful book that I recommend to all those who are open to accept the truth in their lives. Reading it I received the clearest answers to the deepest existential questions. It was the one that raised me when I lost the meaning of life, and I was wandering through my thoughts. I have not read anything more valuable and understandable up to this point.
GeorgeBaeram
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading this book I changed my perspective. Today it is easier for me to understand why accidents happens and who allow them. I can handle these critical situations. I read a lot of books, and my biggest worry was why people don't write clearly, simply and objectively, so that can everyone understand?
Florentina Trasca
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am glad that there is someone who has the courage to express his feelings and experiences without fear of being judged, because he understands that those judgments are just the way others know how to express themselves. I felt acceptance.
Steliana Florea
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Alberto's book together with my husband and we consider it a guide to discover what we really are. It helped us along the spiritual path. The book is a friend who gives you a helping hand and get you rid of ignorance and the conditions of the society. Thank you for your gift!
Claudia
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The perception of the world, of God and spirituality through your prism is unique and profound. Many of my questions have found answers in your books. Many souls will find themselves in the thoughts and experiences exposed. Congratulations!
Fely Scrob
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A spiritual journey from which I came back smiling, but with tears in my eyes and trembling lips, a gentle river that first slides like a flood, which certainly turns into the ocean itself. Thank you, Alberto!
Camelia
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading your books, I felt a hard-hearted relief of my soul after my daughter's death. The content helped me to see life with other eyes and it gave me more confidence. Thank you, Alberto Bacoi.
Rozi Streja
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Through this book and its author God reveals His plan in a simple, easy and accessible way, to anyone.
Marcel Suciu
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For me, this is the book that released my soul from the mind cage that kept it like a prisonnier. I am grateful.
Ana
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Reading your book I discovered the unconditional love, today I live at a higher level. You are a miracle on Earth, thank you and I love you.
Laurentiu Mihai
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome work, a wonderful book that will change the understanding of many people. Thank you!
Andrei Cornila
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read this book with pleasure and it helped me a lot. I recommend all Alberto's books and articles.
Getta Paduraru
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read the book and felt it with my soul. I experienced the events described that gave me the understanding I have today. I recommend this book to everyone.
Doina Cotfas
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
wow
Sorin
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book puts you in contact with your spirit (God). Readers from everywhere, it would be the case to start a new life and to discover the true moral values.
Craciun Lucia
Sep 16, 2019
Aurora Tarziu
Oct 11, 2019

News & Interviews

“I am the wing of the angels and the scent of the flowers on Earth. I am the palm comforting you, and the lips kissing you. I am the petals of love, and the One who sent me is love itself. I am the longing that you feel and the voice shouting to you. I am the meadow and the rainbow, the eagle and the pigeon.

I am the light of the world which descended in the swamp of lie and cleaned it. I am the hair of the woman washing Your feet and the eyes crying for Your wounds.”
0 likes
“Economy means to consume less than you have. Your states, in exchange, call economic prosperity the increase of consume and decrease of production. This consumption increase presented to you proudly during the election campaigns are due to the refinancing of loans, which are, actually, re-loans.

In other words, the leadership of your state spends what it does not hold, so that you, the people, are forced to give back something that you never benefited of, and you pay for money that you never spent.”
0 likes