Start by marking “Proper Impulse” as Want to Read:

Proper Impulse

Milo Cipriani is as straight laced as they come. Being a police officer doesn't afford room for anything but upholding the law to the fullest extent. There are no blurred lines between right and wrong. Milo always does what's right.

Juniper Jensen has a passion for helping those who can't necessarily help themselves. Sometimes in a way that isn't exactly legal. There is no
Published July 25th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Proper Impulse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Proper Impulse

Start your review of Proper Impulse
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
When opposites attract…

I loved the quirkiness that was Milo and Juni! They were oil and water so it was little wonder their encounters spawned lots of entertaining drama and conflict. Laugh out loud moments and conflict followed them everywhere, as they careened from one handcuff-filled, awkward, hilarious scene to the next…

Juni was the star of those unusual encounters, with her refusal to admit her unorthodox methods were riding that invisible (unlawful) line. Milo was happy to educate her ot
Heather Bass
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read a couple of books from this author and she continues to blow my mind. This is the fourth book of the Jaded Lily series. I have been wanting this story for a while and it was worth the wait. I stopped everything and started to read this book right away. It only took me a couple of hours to devour this incredible story.

Officer Milo Cipriani takes his job very seriously. He always does what is right. Milo is on his shift when he sees some suspicious activity. He gets out of his car to
Angela
Jul 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Proper Impulse is the third book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. I really loved the first two book in the series, so I couldn’t wait to read this too. I really enjoyed this book; the characters were interesting and well developed- and the story was sweet and engaging.
I loved meeting Milo and Juniper, they are such great characters who took me on a very sweet, romantic, and touching story that had just enough drama and angst to keep things interesting.
Milo is a police officer wh
Sara Oxton
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson a four-star read that will push your impulse. This is number four in the Jaded Lily series and they each can be read as stand-alone, but are great as a series, although I missed number three, I do plan on going back to read it. Milo and Juniper add to the collection of compelling couples. When I have come across Milo in the series, he didn’t always warm me, but he soon brought me round in this one. Juniper it was easy to love her from the start, the whole free spir ...more
Karyn Taylor
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse is the 4th book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. This book can be read as a stand-alone but as this is a great series I’d recommend that you read them all.
As much as I had loved the previous books in this series, I was a bit hesitant of reading this one as Milo, the hero in this book is mentioned in Proper Ink and I wasn’t sure if I’d like him. For the first part of this book I thought he was a bit of a prat. Thankfully he did redeem himself before the book was over.
I ab
Aug 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
A great read about differences. Juni is a woman who doesn't follow the rules but follows her heart instead. One day, she is caught by a police officer while getting clothes from a charity collection bin. She is let go but a few days later meets him again when someone accuses her of stealing coffee. As feelings grow between them, can they reoslve their differences of opinion for the sake of love?
A great read. Well developed plot with twists and turns. Well developed characters like Juni full of a
Debi
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing

5 Stars

Its official, this is my favorite of the Jaded Lily Series, not sure why but it had a lot of moving parts and each one had a lot of meaning. I'm so scared Im going to give too much away in this review because I loved every part of it.

Milo and Juniper’s first meeting in this book goes down as one of my favorite first meetings and the why was so completely awesome!

My other favorite scene was when Kerry first met Juniper...I was actually laug
Laura Furuta
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4)
By: Zeia Jameson
5 out of 5 stars

The story Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson is a contemporary romance book. It grabbed my attention from the very beginning and didn’t let go until I had read the final page. I loved reading about the characters of Milo Cipriani and Juniper Jensen. Milo is a police officer who does everything by the book. He doesn’t see any reason for blurred lines. Then he meets Juniper. Juniper is a woman who is strong, kind, co
Mary Dean
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to your new favorite enemies to lovers story. Milo is a by the book police officer. He is uptight, serious and judgmental. He meets his match in Juniper. She is stubborn, feisty and a bender of the rules. They meet when Milo arrests her for something he could have turned an blind eye to. From there starts a relationship where they appear to not be able to stand each other but secretly can't get enough of each other. When they try to understand each other and their feelings become more in ...more
Jenni Bishop
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson is a contemporary romance story that is sweet and fun and has a little drama. I absolutely fell in love with the first two books, Proper Ink and Proper Irish, and have been waiting patiently to grab this one. The story is told from duel POV’s, which is my favourite way of storytelling because you get so much more of a vivid picture of the characters and I love to know what they are thinking. Zeia always writes the best characters that are not on ...more
Tracy Antonelli Manderson
Aug 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson
5 out of 5 stars
Proper Impulse is the fourth book on the Jaded Lily series written by Ms. Jameson and I have read three of the books in this series and the stories just get better and better. The characters are well written and I loved their quirky ways and we also catch up with characters from previous books.
They sat opposites attract well Milo and Juniper (Juni) are defiantly opposite. Milo is straight lace follows the rules and he doesn't afford room for anything
E.A.
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson was an interesting, fun, read that had me hooked.

With every book I read from this series I just fall more and more in love with it. This one was probably my fav so far, as it has that element of polar-opposites, that have it out for one another, but can't help fight the attraction. The writing had an easy flow, the detail was on point, and the pace was steady and swift moving.

I loved the MC's, and the way they played off one another, their gro
Krystal Gregory
Aug 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson.
4 out of 5 stars
Milo Cipriani. What a strong name. If I was a dude, I would want a name like Milo Cipriani. Proper Impulse is the 4th installment in the Jaded Lily series. This series is amazing. We first meet Milo in the previous books and I will be honest, he wasn’t left on pretty terms.
Milo is a police officer who takes his job very, very seriously. He is stern, uptight and a stick shoved up his rear. He meets his match when he comes face to
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I feel like I've been waiting for Proper Impulse for ages, and I'm so excited I finally got to read it. I absolutely love this series.

We heard about Milo back in Proper Ink. And it didn't paint a pretty picture of him, not gonna lie. But that's why I was ecstatic to know that Proper Impulse would be his story.

Milo is a police officer who does everything by the book. If he catches you doing anything that he doesn't believe is "right", then off to booking you go.

Then we have Juniper, a woman who
Jennifer Pierson
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Milo and Juniper are two people who couldn't be more different from each other if they tried. Milo is a judgmental, by the book jerk who I really wanted to choke out for part of this story. And Juni bends the rules, almost until they break, but not just to be naughty, she does it to help people. He catches her doing something that he can arrest her for, so he does, and that starts these two opposites on a journey that drove me crazy at times until I fell in love with the judgmental jerk. Their i ...more
Lisa
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ibbb-year-3
Whoop! Whoop! I LOVED this story! I really enjoyed these two spitfire characters. Each trying desperately to hold onto their beliefs. They are like oil and water. These well written characters make a huge splash! Then add in the wonderful story that surrounds them and this is a recipe for success.

Milo is so uptight and such a rule follower and Juniper is so open hearted that when they clash it’s an explosion. I love the nickname she calls him. But once the nice Milo comes out things change a bi
Anna Hirsch
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Although this is book four in the series, each one can be read as a stand-alone. This story has to be my favourite. Milo and Juni are like oil and water. Their interactions were quite comical and had me laughing out loud. Their first encounter is definitely one that I won’t forget, it was too funny. Milo is a very straight laced person. He is an extremely black and white, follow the rules type A personality. Where as Juni is much more fr
Liz
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zeia Jameson really hits the mark with Proper Impulse. This is the fourth book in her Jaded Lilly series, and honestly my favorite of the bunch. It could be read as a stand alone but I would recommend that you take the time to read the previous three books before diving into this one. The characters are rich with detail behind them that is only gained by reading the series in completion and order.

This one gave us the fabulous story of Milo and Juniper. What isn’t to love about these two? Milo l
Lora
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 out of 5 stars

Milo and Juniper’s story was everything I needed to feel connected to the romance genre again. Their story was sweet, heartwarming, a little angsty, and just plain cute!

Milo is a cop and what some might call a stick in the mud. Juniper is a free spirit who will do what it takes to take care of those she cares about. Their first encounter leads to Juniper being arrested and the relationship could only blossom from there, right?!

I so enjoyed this story and the dual points of view
Katie
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
By Zeia Jameson
5 stars

Ooohhh I do love a good enemies to lovers romance and Proper Impulse was a brilliant example of that! I loved the story from the very beginning and I absolutely LOVED Milo! There was just something about him, he had this sexy, serious side to him – he was very professional in his job role and I think that kind of carried over into his personal life too! Juniper on the other hand was the opposite to him, very free spirited but with a wonderful stubborn streak!
Jana
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in Zeia Jameson’s Jaded Lily series. I have read the previous two and yes, you could read it as a standalone, do yourself a favour and read them in order as they are linked to each other through the characters.
Proper Impulse is a sweet story that made me laugh out loud at times as Juniper and Milo are as different as two people can be! Juniper is a free spirited non-conformist with a heart as big as … and she is willing to bend the rules if she feels it serves a
Madison  Degraffenreid
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019read

5-stars

Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson was a fun and romantic read. This novel was funny at times to. The point I was literally laughing out loud. The main characters Juni and Milo were fun and easy to fall in love with. Juni was witty, brave, spunky, and determined. She was my absolute favorite character. I loved watching her develop as the story progressed.

This book may be book four in the series but it can be read as a sta
Michelle Austin
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse was a great 5 star read and book four in the Jaded Lily series.
I was pulled in right from the beginning, these two were great.

When Juniper and Milo first meet it was priceless. He end’s up arresting her and having her taken to the station. There was something about her that got under Milo’s skin, especially when she tells him that some rules are made to be broken.

I have a feeling it won’t be the last time I’ll see her in cuffs.

This is a great opposites attract read. They defini
Anastasia
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! This is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series and I couldn’t get enough of it! The characters were funny and the story was interesting and I devoured it.
Milo and Juniper couldn’t be more different. Milo is a police officer who lives his life by the book and even a hair out of line isn’t expectable to him. Laws are unbreakable and that’s his belief.
Juniper is more or less your everyday citizen except for the fact that she had taken it upon herself to clean up the stree
Tausha Treadway
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse (Jaded Lily Book 4) by Zeia Jameson. This is the 4th book in the series and I LOVED it. Its the story of Milo Cipriani who is a Police Officer and does everything by the book. There is no gray area where he is concerned. Enter Juniper Jensen also likes to help people but that doesn't always entail doing everything by the book. Her world is full of gray area! At the beginning they clash like cats and dogs but as Milo eases up sparks fly. With Milo being uptight and by the book and ...more
Lisa
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series by author Zeia Jameson and my only complaint about this story is that it was too short. I’ve read each book in the series and I can honestly say that Milo and Juni are my favorite couple yet. While I enjoyed each character these two just had something the others missed. I loved Milo and his strait-laced approach to life. Milo definitely benefitted from having a little Juni in his life with her “hippy”esque look at life. Even though she c ...more
Robin Rankin
Aug 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily series by Zeia Jameson. I have read the others in this series and I adore all of the people we have met so far. I hope we get a stories for both of Juniper's friends, Drew and Everett. I those both of those girls will make sure a great afternoon reading binge.

Juniper and Milo are the epitome of opposites attracting. He's a by the book police officer and she's willing to go into the grey area if it means she is able to help someone in need. I k
Kerry  carr
Aug 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4 in the Jaded Lilly series. This book follows the story of Milo. Milo is Luca's brother and is a policeman. Milo's job and opinion of Luca being a tattoo artist has caused trouble between the two brothers.

Milo is a strict rule abiding policeman and his life gets turned upside down when he runs into Juniper and arrests her for taking clothes from a donation bin.

That chance meeting starts the whirlwind relationship where they want to be together but Milos strict views causes trouble
Chantelle Smith
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Zeia Jameson has done it again with another brilliant addition to this series. This is my third read from this author, and I continue to be captivated with each story that has been brought to us!
Proper Impulse has some incredible characters and has another brilliant storyline that will leave you wanting more. I absolutely loved Milo & Juniper’s chemistry, they are relatable to the readers and really make you connect with them with their back & forth, opposites attract relationship they have goin
Sunday
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Proper Impulse by Zeia Jameson
Five Stars

Proper Impulse is the fourth book in the Jaded Lily Series by Zeia Jameson. All of the stories in this series can be read as a stand alone, but I would highly recommend you read the series in order. All of the books in this series are excellent. This book had me hooked from the very first page and I couldn’t put it down until the last. The characters were true to life and relatable. This is Juniper and Milo’s story and I just love how Milo is flawed by his

• The Traitor, An Underground Bad Boys Series
  • Undercover (Billionaire Bodyguards Book 2)
  • Virtue & Vice (Spicetopia #2)
  • Beau and Bett
  • Everyday Enchantments: Musings on Ordinary Magic & Daily Conjurings
  • Sweetest Obsessions
  • Two Hearts Under Fire (Two Hearts Wounded Warrior Romance, #8)
  • Orion's Kiss
  • Blood Relations
  • Truck Stopped
  • Joined (Joined #1)
  • Journeys Through SpaceTime
  • The Trouble with Paradise (Madeline Dawkins Mysteries Book 4)
  • The Fisher Men X-ing Lines (Book #2)
  • Michael's Heart
  • The Season Finale (Paranormal Talent Agency, #6)
  • Auburn Ride (The Delarosa Series Book 1)
  • Siren's Call: Cursed Seas