Start by marking “The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)” as Want to Read:
The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)

The Virgin Gift

(The Gift #2)

I might be a virgin, but I know what I want in bed. It's just that I haven't found him yet.

So I'm stunned when charming, laid-back Adam volunteers to work through my wish list. That's when I discover the voracious, commanding man in him, my next door neighbor. And I’m enthralled -- in and out of the bedroom.

Every night we explore my fantasies, and every morning I try ha
Published December 2nd 2019 by Independently Published (first published December 1st 2019)

To ask other readers questions about The Virgin Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Virgin Gift

Start your review of The Virgin Gift (The Gift #2)
READ ME ROMANCE
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I expected this book to be steamy just by the title alone, but holy moly, this book is so hot it is contributing to global warming! In my review for The Engagement Gift, book one, I said it was the sexiest book I had ever read, but The Virgin Gift has moved right to the top! Lauren worked her magic once again by creating characters that were likeable, engaging, and deeply connected to one another.

Adam and Nina are neighbors and best friends. I loved how relaxed and comfortable they were with on
J. McCoy
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
HOT HOT HOT!! Once again, Lauren has NAILED IT with another Lauren Blakely After Dark book! The chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS and the dirty talking is THE BEST THING EVER! My favorite thing about this book? It's scorching hot with heart! Be prepared to fall in love with Adam and all of this dirty dirty ways! <3 ...more
Kim
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5+ stars...
This is the newest stand-alone in Lauren Blakely's After Dark : The Gift series and it is just as hot as the first one. This one features Nina and Adam. They are neighbors and great friends. They laugh, eat together, and geek out over interesting facts. They both are happy just spending time together.

Adam has been burned by his last relationship and is on a dating hiatus. He is charming, easy-going, funny, and a great friend. He seems just like the sweet and handsome boy next door,
PP's Bookshelf
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Someone please call the fire brigade as Lauren Blakely has lit up my device, my mind and my body by this scorching hot romance called The Virgin Gift. It was intense. It was dirty, filthy and sinfully sexy. The best kind of decadent heat you would like to feel again and again.

Nina and Adam has been best friends for a long time. They have an easy camaraderie going on. Nina is one of the most sought after Budoir photographer in Vegas but her own experience is lacking. She is dying to feel the exci
Kara Hildebrand (Two Book Pushers)
The Virgin Gift is the second book in The Gift series by the talented Lauren Blakely. This is another After Dark novel and you will definitely need a fan. And most likely a lover on standby. If you thought The Engagement Gift was hot, hold on to your panties! The Virgin Gift takes it up a dirty, filthy notch! Nina is a virgin, but she's not innocent. Far from it. She knows what she wants and she knows how she wants it. Adam is literally the guy next door and her best friend. She never thought he ...more
Sarah Toussaint
Dec 16, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book had so much potential. A hot sounding premise, a nice start and two decent characters, heroine and hero.

But too bad the two main characters had no chemistry whatsoever. The heroine and hero are supposed to be close friends/neighbors before their whole sexual adventure starts, but it came off so forced. They should have maybe explored the friendship more, I don't know.

None.
Audiobook Review
Overall 4.5 stars
Performance 5 stars
Story 4 stars

Can Teddy Hamilton please narrate everything? I love how he can go from the sweet, boy next door to the dominant, alpha character with such ease. His performance as Adam was perfection and coupled with Elena Wolfe, Joe Arden, Maxine Mitchell, this audio really is incredible. The Virgin Gift will have listeners more than hot and bothered while enjoying this sexy tale. Even though I previously read this novella, the nar
TheSassyNerdBlog
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I always turn to Lauren Blakely books when I am in need of light-hearted, funny and swoony romance and this beauty landed in my lap at just the right time.

As always Ms. Blakely delivers are a funny, swoony and delicious plot that ha my grin from ear to ear.

The Virgin Gift is about two neighbors, Adam and Nina. They are close friends, and get along well, they laugh and have fun. The perfect friendship really.

Adam is swoony, charming, deliciously hot and easy to get along with, he's fun and outg
Lauren Blakely
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Find out what happens when sexy, charming Adam discovers the girl next door’s naughty to-do list!

AVAILABLE NOW for free in Kindle Unlimited!!

✦Amazon US ➜http://blkly.pub/KindleVirgin

✦Amazon UK ➜ https://amzn.to/33BG7nD

✦Amazon AU ➜ https://amzn.to/2DAmGRx

✦Amazon CA ➜ https://amzn.to/2DBrBlh

✦Paperback ➜ https://blkly.pub/PBVirginGift

✦Audio ➜ http://blkly.pub/AudibleVirgin
Available in Audible Escape and Performed by Elena Wolfe & Teddy Hamilton with special appearances by Joe Arden & Maxine Mitche
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book is sooo HAWT, you’ll be lucky if your kindle survives you reading it.
The Virgin Gift is the second book in the ‘After Dark’ series by Lauren Blakely. It follows the extremely hot and seductive The Engagement Gift, Lily and Finn’s story. You don’t have to have read it, but it does add to the depth of Adam and Nina’s story as both characters feature here.
The Virgin Gift was even hotter, more seductive and drew me in from the opening page. Nina is a boudoir photographer and spends he
Rochelle
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
This was a great follow up to the Engagement Gift which was a hard book to top but Ms. Blakely has done it with the Virgin Gift. Adam and Nina were so great. Their chemistry was radiating off the pages. Loved how they were friends/neighbors/temporary roommates first and how that gradually turned into something more. The journey they were on to reach their HEA was so good to watch. The love between them was real. Loved seeing old characters and meeting new characters. This is one hot series and I ...more
Erin Lewis
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review of The Virgin Gift (Gift #2) by Lauren Blakely
I was hooked from the first to the last chapter and could not put The Virgin Gift down. This is the second book in The Gift series by Lauren Blakely and is Nina and Adam’s story.

The friendship between neighbours Nina and Adam is genuine. You can feel the depth of their relationship, they really like and enjoy each others company.

I absolutely loved these two together and the fantasies that they engaged in were spicy. I loved how Adam was
Laurie
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakely’s newest title in her “After Dark” series is The Virgin Gift. The chemistry between Nina and Adam is through the roof. These two have been friends and neighbors for 2 yrs now. They really became best friends before becoming lovers. Nina is a photographer specializing in boudoir photography. She has finally gotten to the point in her life where she is ready to experience first hand what she has been photographing. She wants to be able to completely understand her clients. Due to ci ...more
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE Lauren Blakely After Dark. This book packs plenty of HEAT and is all about discovering your fantasies.

Adam and Nina are friends and Neighbors. They share their meals, share interesting facts with each other and just overall enjoy each other’s company. Adam doesn’t do relationships, after his last relationship left him with a bad taste in his mouth. Nina is a boudoir photographer who captures the heat of the moment and chemistry between couples, however, it is not something she has ever e
Alaina
..so when can I get my hands on the third one?

The Virgin Gift was so freaking smutty - I loved it! The audios are probably a lot better than the ebook but that's probably because the narrators are amazing! In it, you will meet Adam and Nina. It was also a really steamy friends to lovers kind of romance. They had such great chemistry that it was really hard not to ship these two together. Plus it was also really cute once everyone realized how far deep they fell for each other.

Ugh, the steamines
Tina
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakey, you are such a dirty girl. ;)

I'm going to highly recommend to anyone reading this book, take off your panties at the beginning. This will save you from having to change them in chapter 1 with the sexiness being off the charts. Adam is a nice guy during the day but a complete alpha wanting all the control at night. Nina is a virgin with the desire to experience all types of seduction and sex. What ensues is a very steamy and sensual story that Blakely unfolds masterfully.

Get read
Erica Caudill
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Have mercy 🔥🔥🔥 What’s hotter than a woman who knows what she wants? A man that’s willing to give it to her. Adam and Nina are everything. Their chemistry in and out of the bedroom is palpable. I devoured this in one sitting. The perfect sexy, but fun read.
TheBibliotheque ♡
Apr 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faves-novellas
*reaches for fan* Be ready for all the dirty talk, frands. DAYUM.
description
Pam Nelson
Dec 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am not a fan of virgins there I said it, why you might ask well because usually they have never touched themselves and they always have a big O their first time and it’s the best thing EV-ER.
Let’s get real that never happens. Sorry to burst your bubble.

This book was soooo real! Thank you, we have a real woman who shocking KNOWS her own body, who knew! LOL ok, ok, snark over.
I loved the story, but what I loved more was that Nina knows herself but just needed that little push that maybe a girlfr
Elizabeth Clinton
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Every book Lauren Blakely writes I find myself thinking this couple is my favorite but honestly after reading The Virgin Gift, Adam & Nina definitely top that list.
Adam & Nina are great friends and neighbors but when you unexpectedly find the bucket list of said friend you can’t help wondering how much you would love to do all these things with that person even though the list is a naughty one.
The chemistry between Adam & Nina is so Off the charts steamy you can’t help feel like your peeking i
Coco.V
Dec 04, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely is on sale for $0.99 on Amazon U.S. today (12/2/2019) 💞 For one day only! The price goes up tomorrow…
JadeC
Apr 15, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars its a cute read, honestly. i like the idea of Nina being a Boudoir photographer! and how Nina wrote down a list of her inner desires before Adam, her hot neighbor/best friend, decides to be the man to fulfil them. things get fast quickly before both were thinking of how to confess their feelings for each other. Nina is a little quirky at times but when she's with Adam? it's hot! ...more
Monique
Aug 27, 2021 rated it it was ok
Yeeeeaaahhh I just didn't buy the premise of this book. A sexy photographer of naked women who seems pretty empowered and confident and she's a virgin? There was a reason for it but it still made no sense to me.

That coupled with the fact this was SOOOO cheesy and I just couldn't connect with these two.
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I loved Adam's and Nina's love story! The chemistry was off the charts hot! I loved how we can see how a friendship blooms into something more. Funny how when you are not looking, the best thing to ever happen falls into your lap unexpectedly...Pun intended!

I have always been a fan of Lauren Blakely's writing and this book was amazing! I have not blushed so much in such a long time. I freakin' loved this story. Nina is my hero and I want to be like her when I grow up ;) Seriously, I loved every
Tammi
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story that made me smile!
A HOT story that made me fan myself!
This is a story that's been told before a virgin looking for "lessons" BUT this time it's a Lauren Blakeley story. That makes all the difference in the world. She has a way of writing that makes you get lost in the story, the characters become friends and you have to see how everything will play out.
Friends that become lovers always makes a great romance but this one has off the charts heat. I loved it! When I had to put my Kin
Ga Books LoverX
Nov 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lauren Blakely's After Dark Novella series is so freaking good. We have two friends that have never explored anything else until secrets come out and they realize they might be the PERFECT ones to deliver what they both need.

No secrets but know that this book is super hawt and if you do not like things a bit on the hotter side, this novella might not be your jam, but if you do-- read this NOW!!! I give it a 5 outta 5 from me!

PS: A huge thank you to Candi Kane PR and Lauren Blakely for allowing m
Jessica Alcazar
AGAIN this woman has blown me away! I really love this side of Lauren Blakely!

A great story-line that will have you rooting for the leads with a huge smile on your face all wrapped up in a sensual cloak of ridiculous sexiness! Everything about this story was sexy and fun! That's all I have for you. Read these stories!
Auntee
I had high hopes for this one but I couldn't quite connect with the characters...I think I needed more story before launching into the sex scenes (although they were hot) and after those scenes. The fact that it took me a week to finish it tells me all that I need to know.
3 1/2 stars
AℳY♔Queen of Fat cats♔ 민윤기's fiancée♔Anti-YA books
The hype for this one is ... I couldn't resist. ...more
Curtis E Evans
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Now this is the sort of story you wanna sit back with and just let the enjoyment flow.
The Virgin Gift just has that ring about it that makes you say “huh?” Lauren Blakely has outdone herself with this one. Between the laughs and the hotness this story is too touching to put down.

Adam is the perfect alpha male. But with most of us alpha males some sad circumstances exist...the broken hearts, the resolve to never let our hearts be broken again, etc. Yes, ladies, we men deal with broken hearts also
Some Like It Hot!: jåƞůarẙ вR~ Lauren Blakely 4 15 Jan 16, 2020 11:23PM

• Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Mr. Right Now
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)
  • Steel King (Clifton Forge, #1)
  • Code Name: Sentinel (Jameson Force Security, #2)
  • Leave Me Breathless
  • One Timer (Nashville Assassins, #17)
  • Enamoured (The Enslaved Duet #2)
  • Pierced Hearts (Southern Charmers Book 1)
  • Someday, Someday
  • Wall Street Titan (Wall Street Titan, #1)
  • Always With You (The Connor Family #6)
  • Taming My Whiskey (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #6, Love in Bloom, #66)
  • Kiss Me Not (Kiss Me, #1)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
See top shelves…
A #1 New York Times Bestselling, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling, and #1 Audible Bestselling author, Lauren Blakely is known for her contemporary romance style that's sweet, sexy and witty. Her heroines are strong and smart and her heroes have hearts of gold and fantastic funny bones. She'd love to give you a free book today! Check out her web site to grab your free read: https://laurenblakely. ...more

The Gift (3 books)
  • The Engagement Gift (The Gift, #1)
  • The Decadent Gift (The Gift #3)