Start by marking “The King's Daughter: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be” as Want to Read:
The King's Daughter: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be

The King's Daughter: Becoming the Woman God Created You to Be

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  65 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Mordecai's challenge to Esther, "Were you not born for such a time as this?" is repeated for all women throughout the ages, says Diana Hagee. Every woman has a divine destiny. But women cannot fulfill that goal unless they understand His biblical guidelines.

In this interactive workbook, Diana leads women through a self-examination of their lives and their goals from God's
Published November 6th 2001 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about The King's Daughter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The King's Daughter

Tiffany
Mar 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
There are four powerful prayers written in here that, by themselves, makes this book worthwhile. Though there are elements of this book more targeted to non-believers or new believers in Christ, there's still enough content to challenge the thinking and mindset of believing women. This material is a good guide for a women's study or seminar.
Susan
Mar 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Diana Hagee is a good author for Christian women. She puts the qualities of Christian life with a focus on the Christian woman in an easy to understand format with practical applications.
Rachel Maria
Oct 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: devotional
This book should be required curriculum for every woman before she begins dating! Diana Hagee provides insightful truths included in scripture that allow women to fully acknowledge their God-given gifts, purpose, and entitlements. Clearly, with the perspective of fully acknowledging hat she is, in fact, the daughter of a King- can a woman choose to wait on God's timing; God's plan; and God's choice in her prince.
Sandy
Sep 28, 2016 rated it liked it
A blind lady asked me to read it to her because it was given to her as a gift. She is 72 years old. Widow. While there were comical references in the book, we didn't need to know about sexually transmitted diseases and the chapter on questions you're afraid to ask your dr. Perhaps the book should state these references on the cover. Preferably a book for young singles or newly engaged.
Rosa
Jan 21, 2010 added it
Precious book. It gave me insight to how God sees me and allowed me to realize that I'm not overlooked by God.
Lori
Mercedes Cordero
Jul 12, 2010
Hon3yb33
Mar 30, 2007 rated it it was ok
It was a little too fluffy for me.
Kira
Amanda Adams
Jul 18, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
“(Isn’t it wonderful to serve the God of “it’s never too late”?)” 0 likes
“In the search for equality women lost their own identity and their identity in Christ. We were never meant to be equal. We were meant to be unique.” 0 likes