Start by marking “The American Terrorist (American Terrorist Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The American Terrorist (American Terrorist Series Book 1)

The American Terrorist (American Terrorist Series Book 1)

Jared is a battle tested Marine who makes a decision that no one could have seen coming. Due to unforeseen circumstances that occurred in his life, Jared decides to join an organization that is well known across the globe. Known for their hatred, their unthinkable acts of destruction and mayhem, their horrendous war crimes that destroy families, The Army of Islam is the ...more
Published September 28th 2019
Featured Notes & Highlights

To ask other readers questions about The American Terrorist, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The American Terrorist

Start your review of The American Terrorist (American Terrorist Series Book 1)
Craig Banks
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was suspenseful book with many heart stopping, chair gripping moments that keeps you coming back for more. The sequence of events kept you so focused you never want to put it down. I read it in one day! I was extremely satisfied once I finished the book I am looking forward for the next book!
Brittany Mejias
Oct 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a great book not only for military but even for the hopeless romantic!! I dont want to give to many details away but just know you will be hooked in no time!!!
Tony Parsons
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
7/8/2018, NY. Katie Tremble (wife/mother, author/writer), Cayden Tremble (10 son/brother), Kaylee Tremble (8, daughter/sister), & Baylee (labradoodle) were quite used to Gunnery Sergeant Jared Tremble (husband/father) being deployed.
9/23/2018, Paris, France. Okko Hotels Paris Porte De Versailles, L’ Auberge Aveyronnaise restaurant. Jared & Katie were enjoying their holiday. The kids were staying with Grandpa Albert & Grandma Linda.

BOOM!
Gunshots were coming from all around.
There
Grant Leishman
Oct 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2019
Reviewed For Readers' Favorite by Grant Leishman

The American Terrorist (American Terrorist Series Book 1) by Jeffrey Sabins takes us deep inside the Iraqi conflict, with Marine Gunnery Sergeant Jared Tremble. Jared joined the army straight out of high-school and is now a veteran of numerous campaigns in Iraq, Afghanistan and even the Horn of Africa. He is well respected and extremely good at his role as part of a marine corps unit. Jared, however, has had enough. He feels the government and the
John
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW! OUTSTANDING first in a series!

Jared Tremble is an exciting new character, a man’s man! This was one of the most unique plots I’ve read in the genre in a very Long time! I will not explain it because you need to experience this one for yourself! I am a disabled veteran myself, this author knows what he writes about. WELL DONE MR SABINS ! Thank you for your service! I hope I don’t have to wait long for the second in the series.
Foxglove
rated it did not like it
Jan 03, 2020
Jeffrey Sabins
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Christopher Reagan
Joshua Palmieri
Jan 24, 2020

• Dooku: Jedi Lost
  • Awkward: The Science of Why We're Socially Awkward and Why That's Awesome
  • The Doublet Affair (Ursula Blanchard, #2)
  • Queen's Ransom (Ursula Blanchard, #3)
  • Leia: Princess of Alderaan (Journey to Star Wars: The Last Jedi, #3)
  • To Ruin A Queen (Ursula Blanchard, #4)
  • The Hooded Hawke (Elizabeth I, #9)
  • The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook Presents: 10 Summertime Treats
  • The Queene's Cure (Elizabeth I, #4)
  • Ten Tales of a Dark Tomorrow
  • Cats, Chaos, and Condo Board Wars
  • Khaybar, Minnesota
  • The Kalis Experiments
  • Auschwitz Syndrome: A Holocaust Novel Based on a True Story (Women and the Holocaust, #3)
  • Indian Country
  • A Convenient Fiction (Parish Orphans of Devon, #3)
  • Sarah
  • Georgette Alden Starts Over
1 follower
Jeffrey Sabins is a Marine, award winning content writer, and author of the new novel The American Terrorist.

A professionally proven infantryman, Jeffrey has spent the last sixteen years conducting combat deployments, training and mentoring young Marines, and experiencing life changing moments that allows him to write giving his characters palpable spark!

Jeffrey has a B.A. in Terrorism Studies
“Take the mistakes of yesterday, use them to make yourself better today, to prepare for the unknowns of tomorrow!” 0 likes